MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 Ultra here. After 3 attempts I finally got it working. Thanks to everyone for their hard work on this :)
This was a clean install on Windows 11.
First time fingerprint setup ..... Phone randomly rebooted and showed TWRP with screen being unresponsive
Second clean install screen was unresponsive right from beginning could not get into Wifi settings to activate device.
3rd time lucky everything is running fine. SMS Settings as mentioned enabled "Group messages automatically" and perfect since 7 hours.
Sound in general seems to be louder or is that just me??

Bjr a tous pour moi après installation de la nouvelle interface Android 12 sur Mi11 , trop de problème de redémarrage , le tel plant toutes les 2 minutes , je vais attendre une nouvelle rom avec moins des bug
English plz.... im a french too so u can write in english or use google translate !

I use a Mi 11 Ultra. I was on weekly ROM and upgraded it to 21.10.20 version. The overall installation process was super smooth. I did not wipe data and did not encounter any of the issues reported in OP (Post 2 - Changelog).

For folks wondering how to get Magisk working. All you need to do is to flash patched boot image via Fastboot. I took the boot.img file from this rom itself (it is there in images folder) and patched it using Magisk App. Once this was done, I copied the patched boot image file to my laptop and I rebooted the phone into Fastboot mode and executed the following commands in the order as it is mentioned below -

fastboot %* set_active a
fastboot %* flash boot_ab images\boot.img (replace "images\boot.img" with the actual path where the patched boot image file is placed
fastboot %* set_active a
fastboot %* reboot

I figured out how to stop the messaging app from force closing. Need to enable automatic message grouping and it'll work.

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_112956.jpg
    IMG_20211024_112956.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 157
People, this isn't funny anymore.
- All games are crashed. ( Can't open, just stay black display )
Some applications report an error such as calendar, translate, files and notes ...
I don’t want to be on weekly anymore.
My MI 11 no longer works fine.
Downgrade to stable iz once option for now.

Do I need to wipe data in order to install android 12 in my POCO F3? My device is at MIUI version 12.6 / 21.9.17 Beta (weekly).

Mi 9 Lite: I have updated with a dirty flash from TWRP. No obvious changes noticeable. Problems found:
- Notifications for Threema messenger are still not working.
- Quick settings icons do not change color if activated/deactivated. Function works, but no update in QS icons.

Hello , I'm on M11 and I did a fresh install in fastboot mode because I came from official EAA Rom ; I folowed the instruction in second post and everything worked ok.
I don't discovered any issues , except the Messages App , but the workaround solve it.
The only problem I have is that I use Exchange Account and , usualy , Contacts App finds and shows company contacts saved on company server and I can chose and save the ones I want on device or other accounts , but the Contacts App in this Rom doesn't show them. I don't think this is specific for this Rom , because I find it in other Xiaomi.Eu Roms. It can be solved ?
Many thanks to development team ! Great work !

I had an error while flashing (the first partitions were flashed successfully, the last ones gave an error). After pressing the power button for a long time, the device has left the fastboot mode and now it does not start anymore.could it be because I replaced the boot image in the images folder with a magisk patched boot image (before this boot image worked, I just flashed it after the rom and not with the rom)

Last edited:
What issues do you have?
When open WhatsApp all my contacts appear without names, only numbers, and people cant saw my profile picture, states.. sometines start fine and sometimes have this problem, i think its probably a permissions problem. Brave dont work, download but cant init. Im using firefox without problems. Messages app works fine with Orjon fix now. Rest Ok.
Mi11

I had an error while flashing (the first partitions were flashed successfully, the last ones gave an error). After pressing the power button for a long time, the device has left the fastboot mode and now it does not start anymore.could it be because I replaced the boot image in the images folder with a magisk patched boot image (before this boot image worked, I just flashed it after the rom and not with the rom)
Every day is a new day for learning something more.

Mi11, venus:
edit: come from 21.9.1 eu
After delete safetynet fix in magisk, I am trying to flash new fastboot rom 21.10.20 with given batch file for dirty flash. I get an error: this package is for "venus" devices; this is a "unknown". some advice?

Last edited:
Mi11, venus:
edit: come from 21.9.1 eu
After delete safetynet fix in magisk, I am trying to flash new fastboot rom 21.10.20 with given batch file for dirty flash. I get an error: this package is for "venus" devices; this is a "unknown". some advice?
Try using shorter folder path
And without spaces in the folder names

Reactions: Mali2
Status
Not open for further replies.