MIUI 12.6 21.10.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was previously on the last weekly Mi 11 build for Android 11 and dirty flashed to this week's ROM. Used it for few hours but it felt kinda sluggish so I gave up and did a clean flash. It's so much more stable than I thought it would be and I haven't really seen any serious bugs so far plus none of those on the notes

Goodmorning everyone
Yesterday I updated to "WEEKLY 21.10.27" I chose the clean flash as I was on A11, on reboot I avoided restoring from backup and it seems that everything was fine.
the rom runs well and there seems to be no major problems except:

1) I can't install some apps outside the Play Store via apk (which I've always used) that I copied to the SD memory, for some apk at the end of the installation I get an error about the unsupported language, with other apk I get an "app error" not installed "

2) Gmail does not download attachments, I think I have read that it also happens to other users but I don't remember if there is a solution.

Can anyone tell me if I can remedy these two problems ???

Xiaomi M11 5G

Download the theme ,unzip and after run the .bat comand. The rom boot, but after give the mensagem that permissions keep falling and Alone enter on twrp.
read what I wrote previously, I had the same problem and I solved it by going back to 21.9.15, deleting the data from permissions (I put the screenshots in my old comment) and then I ran the update.bat to 21.10.27

I think possibly this is correct... Man it will be a pain if this is the case
There's a lot of reports of the wifi chip "burning up" I found, I'm not sure if it's the hardware itself or loss of data in the persist partition including the MAC address.
write to me privately and see how we can claim together

read what I wrote previously, I had the same problem and I solved it by going back to 21.9.15, deleting the data from permissions (I put the screenshots in my old comment) and then I ran the update.bat to 21.10.27
Can you explain me better, who to do that? Thanks

Someone can help me. I installed beta 12 on my Poco F3, but when the phone starts the message appears: permissions continue to fail, then disconnect and enter twrp
Perhaps you can try this before downgrading and upgrading to delete permission data

Safe Mode
(This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane

Reactions: biscoot
Can you explain me better, who to do that? Thanks
I solved it like this:

1- run a clean flash of the latest available version of android 11 and possibly restore your back up

2- go to settings -> apps -> manage apps -> click on the three dots at the top and activate show all app -> search permissions -> click permissions -> delete all app data

3- download the fastboot rom of the latest version of android 12 -> extract the files -> use update.bat

Reactions: biscoot
Hello to everyone!

I had a problem with this version and the previous one (Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro)... couldn't use Mi Messaging to send messages... now I uninstalled the app to install a newer version that I found and it doesn't even open... What can I do?

Goodmorning everyone
Yesterday I updated to "WEEKLY 21.10.27" I chose the clean flash as I was on A11, on reboot I avoided restoring from backup and it seems that everything was fine.
the rom runs well and there seems to be no major problems except:

1) I can't install some apps outside the Play Store via apk (which I've always used) that I copied to the SD memory, for some apk at the end of the installation I get an error about the unsupported language, with other apk I get an "app error" not installed "

2) Gmail does not download attachments, I think I have read that it also happens to other users but I don't remember if there is a solution.

Can anyone tell me if I can remedy these two problems ???

Xiaomi M11 5G
Update:
I encountered another problem
3) The theme application works but does not download any themes
returns the error "could not download: 300004"

Edit: Regarding the GMail attachment problem, I tried with the pre-installed Mail application and the attachments are downloaded correctly

my mi9 discharges the battery and turns off when using the camera for a few minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-31-16-59-14-075_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-31-16-59-14-075_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 330
Dirty Flash (Update via Fastboot) in Mi 11 Lite 5G (8/128).:
Many bugs in MIUI Browser, Speedtest etc.
Thanks for your efforts, keep walking, I'm with you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
Then that's your Windows to blame, not the script, as "findstr" is part of Windows.
what I've found so far:
first .bat is from 22.4.21 rom wich works

@echo off
cd %~dp0
set /p CHOICE=You are going to wipe your data and internal storage. It will delete all your files and photos stored on internal storage. Do you agree? (Y/N)
if /i "%CHOICE%" neq "y" exit /B

platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *alioth"
if %ERRORLEVEL% neq 0 echo Missmatching image and device & exit /B 1

second .bat is from 27.10.21 which doesn't work

@echo off
cd %~dp0
set DEVICE=unknown
for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set DEVICE=%%D
if "%DEVICE%" neq "alioth" echo This package is for "alioth" devices; this is a "%DEVICE%". & exit /B 1

set /p CHOICE=You are going to wipe your data and internal storage. It will delete all your files and photos stored on internal storage. Do you agree? (Y/N)
if /i "%CHOICE%" neq "y" exit /B 0

so what can i do.

Hi devs, on M11pro the proximity sensor is not working since the upgrade of android 12 ... if the sensor get covered the display get blurred or the notification screen is shown - strange... The annoying is when you get a call everybody can join the conversation because it's in free speaking mode ... Would love if this get fixed soon... Cheers

I'm experiencing very high battery drain with this version. There is a pacakge vendor.qti.iwlan and then "other" apps that are draining 15% battery an hour. This is on a Poco F2 Pro. This happens occasionally with a release but this the worst battery drain ever.

Xiaomi mi 10 error create dual app the mobile restarts ... although later when I enter it has created it. This one does not work. I usually use it for xiaomi home ... curiously, most of my xiaomi things work in Spain and others in China ...

Anybody have any of this bugs ?
- apps cannot detect my location using gps
- apps crashing at startup
- sometimes the paste button on the action menu bar freezes
- phone doesnt ring at setted alarm and afterwards shows me a message missed alarm

Mi 11 here

Reactions: RichardPCManns
I was going to update my POCO F3 / REDMI K40 but it bothers me not having the twrp. I don't understand why it's gone but, if I wait, will it be eventually coming back and will u be able to flash the rom using the twrp like before ?

Reactions: sena940
Trying to update weekly on my Poco F3.

Updater sees the update but when I try to download, it fails.

I downloaded the Poco F3 zip file onto the phone, then rebooted into TWRP, selected the zip and swiped to flash but an error came up and kicked me back to the main TWRP screen.

The error was so fast I cant make out what its saying.

Anyone seen this happen before?

Status
Not open for further replies.