- Jan 6, 2021
It is not possible to synchronize the Notes app with XIAOMI CLOUD.
ROM 21.10.28, REDMI NOTE 8.
ROM 21.10.28, REDMI NOTE 8.
Hello,I am currently running 12.5.17 china rom on my Mi 11 Ultra. Can I just reboot to bootloader and run the batch file from this update? I tried to update to android 12 beta 21.10.27 china rom using fastboot, but after the reboot my phone got stuck in EDL. I needed to contact someone on Telegram with an authorized account to get my phone up and running. Don't want this to happen again...
Really nobody can help me?Hello, developers!
Ever since I've been on the A12 Android version, my gps isn't working well. Alioth device, last rom. In A 11 it worked well. I use an application that uses gps for business needs and now instead of 3-6 meters the difference shows me 50 or more meters, and sometimes even more 1000 (!!!!) meters. Useless.
Can anyone help me or should I go back to A 11?
When i swipe up it shows Google search. Is that how it has to beYou got a bit confused there.
There's no relation between the swipe up gesture and the search bar, they are handled separately, so there's no "little bug" here.
"Search bar provider" is for the search bar only. "Swipe up search provider" (in "Home screen" -> "Classic") is for the swipe up gesture.
Thanks for the advice. TWRP is already installed, so installing the last weekly android 11 xiaomi.eu should be easy. Is just updating enough to go from android 11 to android 12? I always thought that because of the switch to another major android version you *needed* to do a clean install...Hello,
I don't have your device but my advice is to:
1) Install the latest Weekly version with Android 11 (Mi 11 Ultra) by using TWRP => Follow this guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/
2) Boot your device and finish the first configuration wizard
3) Use the fastboot "update" script of the latest Weekly version with Android 12 (Mi 11 Ultra)
You never need to do a clean install when it's an Android upgrade. You need to do a clean install for an Android downgrade only.Thanks for the advice. TWRP is already installed, so installing the last weekly android 11 xiaomi.eu should be easy. Is just updating enough to go from android 11 to android 12? I always thought that because of the switch to another major android version you *needed* to do a clean install...
Ok.. Please create TWRP for Android 12 and send it to us.. ThanksI was going to update my POCO F3 / REDMI K40 but it bothers me not having the twrp. I don't understand why it's gone but, if I wait, will it be eventually coming back and will u be able to flash the rom using the twrp like before ?
There is a known Xiaomi bug with the weather superwallpaper. It cannot tell the time! It does seem to relate to the type of weather, but mine always shows night-time.+ Weather super wallpaper is not working
+ Snow mountain wallpaper has some issues
Next update should focus on how system handle docs ; for me this is the bigest drowback :I guess it's a problem with first update to A12. I did
,, fresh install " ( deleted all data ) to 21.10.20 , and after that ,, dirty install " to 21.10.22 , and now to 21.10.27 , and I didn't have issues with lagging or other system erorrs !
Now, 21.10.27 seems a little bit smoother , then previous ones, but it's stil a beta rom !
Same erorrs :
- WhatsUp contacts needs to be refreshed constantly - I don't think , enymore , there is a app problem because it's working ok on Pixel 6
- Themes App doesn't let you to install any theme or font ( erorr 3000..., I post it in 21.10.20 thread )
- problems with selecting default app to open documents directly from mail app ( Gmail or rom Mail ) : you have to open a document saved on device for the first time , and after that it will work directly from mail ( at least for me )
- not showing contacts from company servers , if you use an outlook account , in contacts and dialer app ( it's not an A12 problem , I also find it in A11 Xiaomi.Eu Rom's , maybe it's from Chainese version of the Rom)
Great work from the team for this Beta roms !!! Let's not forget there are Betas , and are stable enough to be used daily !!!
Thank You !
do report this to xiaomi developer team.Next update should focus on how system handle docs ; for me this is the bigest drowback :
- problems opening docs from emails apps - I found a way to solve that , but many users pointed out
- freezes when you want to open docs in WhatsUp - especially PDF's
- freezes when I take screenshot with UI scanner and I try to send it via any app ( WhatsUp , Mail , Telegram , etc ) : I have to save it to Drive , and send it after that
Thank you !