MIUI 12.6 21.11.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange , I use OpenVPN and it doesen't work ! Looks like traffic it's going throut vpn , but when I try to open something that works only under vpn it doesn't work !
Just checked it again. Works fine for both, traffic via vpn and Lan access through vpn.

Are VPN connections fixed on this release?
This was my major problem with the A12 beta roms...
Thanks
I thought that's an android 12 issue, not MIUI, because the Pixel 6 also had those issues. Blokada also doesn't work because of that.

Reactions: Piooo
Cant download youtube vanced , when i want to download it says that youtube music and vanced and micro g are unavailable, also cant download a file on telegram , i attached a file, help would be appreciated
at least on my mi 10 ultra, download & install file via telegram working fine

I also noticed that you can't send pictures on WhatsApp. But only if you take the camara from WhatsApp, then report the immediately from

It's the last Beta ROM for Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T/Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8. If you want to get any updates for your device, move to the Stable ROM.

So I have to format data or could I download stable and install it with the updater app? Mi9t here

Hi friends.

I have a problem with the call sensor no longer working and the music feature is no longer present in the control center
Redmi k20 pro
Please
I hope to solve this problem

Since there is new TWRP out for Renoir (mi 11 lite) and lots of other devices, will new updates be zip versions?

Everything is better, after the last update.
Thanks for all devs!!!
Renoir (Mi 11 Lite 5G, 8/128)

Mi 11 lite 5G updated dirty from 22.11.17. Battery drain. Can someone tell what can be the solution so that the google service's do not use the battery? Or is it a bug in the firmware itself?
Screen Time and phone calls "eat" my battery. Renoir.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mi9T Pro still has the issue that it sometimes crashes and reboots
Most time it happens, when playing pokemon in dual scren
Never had it with the original ROM before I switched to the weekly builds

Will there be stable releases for that device in future?
12.6.xx

On Mi 10 Ultra screen lock keeps on crashing goes black and replaces the wallpaper with kaleidoscope wallpaper it also happens when you clear cache

Reactions: Keetn3
My Mi9T Pro still has the issue that it sometimes crashes and reboots
Most time it happens, when playing pokemon in dual scren
Never had it with the original ROM before I switched to the weekly builds

Will there be stable releases for that device in future?
12.6.xx
No one knows but Xiaomi. Maybe some Stable 12.5.x, not 12.6.x because its our own choice of version naming for Weeklies. Officially Weeklies are still 12.5.

On Mi 10 Ultra screen lock keeps on crashing goes black and replaces the wallpaper with kaleidoscope wallpaper it also happens when you clear cache
MIUI has no kaleidoscope wallpaper... Unless you mean AOD screen. Anyway, you didn't provide any log for the crash.

Mi 10 Ultra Mi weather wallpaper crashed may cause to super wallpaper changed to default wallpaper

Log
Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lmiui/os/SystemProperties;
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.BatteryController.(BatteryController.java:53)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.AODBatteryMeterView.onFinishInflate(AODBatteryMeterView.java:47)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:133)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflateChildren(Unknown Source:9)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.parseInclude(Unknown Source:300)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:71)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:102)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:104)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:29)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:5)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.util.AodUtils.SecurityIdentityAODView(AodUtils.java:42)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getAodImageForWallpaper(WallpaperProvider.java:134)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getPreviewImage(WallpaperProvider.java:91)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.call(WallpaperProvider.java:78)
at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:25)
at android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact(Unknown Source:376)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:118)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: miui.os.SystemProperties
... 26 more
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211130/1461a55cc45ae3251718196613f8276f.jpg[/IMG]
Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi 10 Ultra Mi weather wallpaper crashed may cause to super wallpaper changed to default wallpaper

Log

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lmiui/os/SystemProperties;
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.BatteryController.(BatteryController.java:53)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.aodmsg.battery.AODBatteryMeterView.onFinishInflate(AODBatteryMeterView.java:47)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(Unknown Source:133)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:104)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:29)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(Unknown Source:5)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.util.AodUtils.SecurityIdentityAODView(AodUtils.java:42)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getAodImageForWallpaper(WallpaperProvider.java:134)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.getPreviewImage(WallpaperProvider.java:91)
at com.miui.miwallpaper.miweatherwallpaper.interact.WallpaperProvider.call(WallpaperProvider.java:78)
at android.content.ContentProvider.call(Unknown Source:0)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.call(Unknown Source:25)
at android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact(Unknown Source:376)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:118)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:16)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: miui.os.SystemProperties
... 26 more
1461a55cc45ae3251718196613f8276f.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
similar happened to me but already deleted MiWeatherWallpaper as suggest by the dev and did an first time install.bat(clean install) yet it still crashes like shown above AoD is black

Reactions: Keetn3
Was from Poco F1 Android 11 September version, just updated to 21.11.25(my personal first A12 experience), here are some of the feedbacks I can give for the reference purpose of other users
1. System Ui appears to be laggy sometimes
2. control centre cannot be pulled down when i swipe down from the right side, notification bar appears instead LOL (fixed by re-choosing new version control centre style in the setting)
3. Scrolling of all social medias appear to be very laggy sometimes, not even 60hz
4. all of the apps i have can run without crashing in A12
5. Battery life is fine for me
6. Bugs with notification bar, especially when the feature indicating the usage of Camera, Mics is on
eg. after unlocking, notification bar cannot be swiped down sometimes
7 Bugs of Messengers bubble with A11 are finally fixed, the bubbles now look and work just fine
Anyway, i understand this is still the beta version of A12, i am willing to wait for the improvements, thanks developers for the hardwork.
PS: please let me know if there is any way to improve / fix the problems above

Last edited:
Thanks for the rom. In Poco F3, the Google Discovery goes like jerks, it does not go smooth as it was with Android 11. The *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 8.2 and 8.3 close to me when taking a photo.
Do you know when the Recovery of Android 12 will be?

Thanks for the rom. In Poco F3, the Google Discovery goes like jerks, it does not go smooth as it was with Android 11. The *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 8.2 and 8.3 close to me when taking a photo.
Do you know when the Recovery of Android 12 will be?
-discuss *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* at related telegram group / forum etc but not here
-do ask recovery developer for the A12
availability
-yes google feed / discovery do feel laggy when scrolling on A12 beta

-discuss *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* at related telegram group / forum etc but not here
-do ask recovery developer for the A12
availability
-yes google feed / discovery do feel laggy when scrolling on A12 beta
its a bug in the china-beta.

G-Cam works again in the daily china beta. so its fixed in the next xiaomi.eu rom

Reactions: biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.