MIUI 12.6 21.11.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on mi 10 ultra able to check their safetynet? When I tried to check, the check was not able to complete.
Which SN check and what exactly the result looks like (screenshot, to avoid any misunderstanding)

Anyway, waiting for response and not getting should mean that app is unable to connect to the Google servers (although 'smart' checkers first check and complain if no Internet connection is available)

Reactions: biscoot
I suppose this was the last release for Mi9 (cepheus). Can someone help understand which will be the last stable release for this device? Last stable published is 12.5 and current beta was on 12.6.

Will there be a last stable release of 12.6 for cepheus? Or was it abandoned?

Thanks.

Which SN check and what exactly the result looks like (screenshot, to avoid any misunderstanding)

Anyway, waiting for response and not getting should mean that app is unable to connect to the Google servers (although 'smart' checkers first check and complain if no Internet connection is available)
Same on my Mi 11

Same on my Mi 11
Same what?

There are four or five SN checkers on Plystore (some better, some not). There is (not fully reliable) SN checker integrated to the old Magisk app (removed from the new Canary and won't be anymore in the Stable once updated).
YASNAC is probably the best (and most informative) at the moment

Mi11, can't find WiFi 6 settings. Absent in advanced section, wifi 5 speed shows me 240-390 Mbps, instead 1700-2400 Mbps.
Router AX3600, previously it worked(when i use android 11 builds)

Reactions: dikemon
Mi11, can't find WiFi 6 settings. Absent in advanced section, wifi 5 speed shows me 240-390 Mbps, instead 1700-2400 Mbps.
Router AX3600, previously it worked(when i use android 11 builds)
I also find no settings for WLAN6 (never needed though) but works fine on my Mi11.

1638423307094.jpg

for battery draining there will be no answer "click this button and everything is OK"
here are two links with a lot of sugesstions - these are only examples

and if you use the search function in the upper right corner, you will find releated topics in this forum

Exactly. Before asking, I read everything I could on this issue. But there are two points: the first point - there is a similar problem on this device, there are other people who have unsubscribed here. The second point - I made a specially clean installation. (without backups, without applications) And when I log in to the Google account, the battery starts leaking through Google services. This problem started with version 21.11.17. So I'm interested in how to solve it. That's why I ask the opinion of the team.

I am using poco f3 and installed the latest beta. It does reboot sometimes... Any idea or fix???
Anyone experience it? After using the phone long time, it does reboot

I am using poco f3 and installed the latest beta. It does reboot sometimes... Any idea or fix???
Anyone experience it? After using the phone long time, it does reboot
my cat looks so sad does anyone know why?

Were are some details? If you use the search function, some guys mentioned after a clean install this issue is gone.

The weekly version is a beta version with some new features and perhaps with some issues.

My suggestion, make a clean install, dont restore anything and check if the issue occurs again. Then install your apps step by step and check if the device will reboot. If you want to use this weekly version.

Regards kater

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
my cat looks so sad does anyone know why?

Were are some details? If you use the search function, some guys mentioned after a clean install this issue is gone.

The weekly version is a beta version with some new features and perhaps with some issues.

My suggestion, make a clean install, dont restore anything and check if the issue occurs again. Then install your apps step by step and check if the device will reboot. If you want to use this weekly version.

Regards kater
Ok sir noted.
Can i just do factory reset? I do not have a pc or laptop. I just borrowed a laptop from a secretary to install the latest version..

Ok sir noted.
Can i just do factory reset? I do not have a pc or laptop. I just borrowed a laptop from a secretary to install the latest version..
poco f3 weekly is a fastboot rom so you can use factory reset or windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

make a backup of your photos and so on

wi-fi disconnects for no reason, I've had this problem for a long time, it's always disconnecting and it bothers me a lot, especially in video or voice calls, games and others, I need you to solve this soon, please, I have a redmi note 8.

wi-fi disconnects for no reason, I've had this problem for a long time, it's always disconnecting and it bothers me a lot, especially in video or voice calls, games and others, I need you to solve this soon, please, I have a redmi note 8.
In the upper right corner you will find the wonderfull search function…

And one suggestion you will find is this:

*WiFI issues (randomly disconnect and won't connect back until WiFi is turned off and on again). If you face it in Europe, change region to United Kingdom. If you face it in Asia, change region to China [Known MIUI China issue]

it is mentioned on the first page of this thread

• Love
Reactions: Iain_B and biscoot
I installed the TWRP recovery and it works. The web link is for downloading the first official version of TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 11 5G Lite
Can you mount all partitions and can you try to format data with android12?

Last edited:
Hi, im coming back to MIUI from another custom rom, does anyone know if i need to flash the firmware first? or is it included with the MIUI package, and i only need to format the device and flash the file? thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.