MIUI 12.6 21.11.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows but Xiaomi. Maybe some Stable 12.5.x, not 12.6.x because its our own choice of version naming for Weeklies. Officially Weeklies are still 12.5.
Ah ok, I thought its an official naming
So how do I know, when a stable for the mi9t pro is newer than the latest beta
I dont want to loose some of the new features in there when switching to a stable release

Ah ok, I thought its an official naming
So how do I know, when a stable for the mi9t pro is newer than the latest beta
I dont want to loose some of the new features in there when switching to a stable release
There's no way to check that...

You're welcome! It's you I have to thank because if it wasn't for your comment and @geoorg 's help I don't think I wouldn't have dared to try that approach myself since all the posts I had seen said that you have to do a clean flash to "downgrade" from the beta version to the stable one.

Since there will be no Beta ROMs for the Mi 9T Pro I think it's interesting for owners of that phone that they can try to switch to the stable version without having to do a clean flash, which saves quite a lot of time (they should however spend some time doing a backup prior to going from the beta ROM to the stable, because you never know).

I haven't found any significant problems aside from the gallery not working (and I was able to fix following @geoorg 's instructions), everything I use on a daily basis seems to work. I feel that the battery drains a bit faster but I think that is something to be expected since a lot was upgraded from the old ROM version I was using (20.12.9 Beta, around a year old), especially regarding Android (10 to 11) and MIUI (12.3 to 12.5).
I actually noticed less battery usage. For me on beta it could drain like 15% overnight. Now it's down to 2-3%

Poco F3.

For me suddenly all my Homescreen shortcuts disappeared after starting into safe mode without a reason.

Also i have some unreasonable Blackscreen where only a restart is helping.

Last edited:
Hello! I have an error every time I try to access web pages like dirtyroulette.... With Chrome, the video of the interlocutors freezes. Before updating to Android 12 on my Poco f3 (k40) it was working correctly. Can anyone verify is the same thing wrong? Any solution?

Thanks!

Hello! I have an error every time I try to access web pages like dirtyroulette.... With Chrome, the video of the interlocutors freezes. Before updating to Android 12 on my Poco f3 (k40) it was working correctly. Can anyone verify is the same thing wrong? Any solution?

Thanks!
Freezing so you can have a better view ;)
Anyway, there are dozens and more of other web browsers you can try

Last edited:
Freezing so you can have a better view ;)
Anyway, there are dozens and more of other web browsers you can try
These pages only work with WebRTC compatible browsers (chrome and firefox). In firefox there is the same problem.

I think there is some problem that makes the WebRTC API not work in any compatible browser.

Last edited:
That is normal

Little more information about your setup will help,
What wallpaper?
Rooted? If yes, what mods you have ?
is it indeed normal that my phone boots into safe mode without any obvious reason?
i don't think so.

AOD
Normal static wallpaper
Not rooted
Just out of the Box installed/updated with fastboot.
Didn't changed launcher or some system heavy settings.

thx in advance

This has been done more than once. The situation has not changed - the battery is drain from google service's.
Maybe need to make new install - fastboot_first_install_with_data_format? Will it help? I do not want to reinstall everything when I do not know the result((((
So. Miracles did not happen. :emoji_cry: Installed 21.11.25 as a first install, with wipe data. Google services still drain the battery. Maybe dear developers will tell me where to look to solve this problem. for my part I will do everything necessary to give all the information of the log, etc. I do not want to go back to 11 and in general in most devices everything is ok with it. Can anyone have other ideas?

Reactions: belka and pumpa007
So far everything is still going great.. if a few apps don't run properly, just uninstall them and play them again. Then it works MI 11

Last edited:
This has been done more than once. The situation has not changed - the battery is drain from google service's.
Maybe need to make new install - fastboot_first_install_with_data_format? Will it help? I do not want to reinstall everything when I do not know the result((((

for battery draining there will be no answer "click this button and everything is OK"
here are two links with a lot of sugesstions - these are only examples

and if you use the search function in the upper right corner, you will find releated topics in this forum

Reactions: Iain_B and JiaiJ
is it indeed normal that my phone boots into safe mode without any obvious reason?
i don't think so.
NO

Some information about SafeMode:

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

MIX4, Generally Great ROM.
1. But I can not open PDFs from Files, while there is no issues with opening pics, audios. and I can open pdf with adobe reader and SD maid explorer.
2. SD Maid Apps cleaner function can not be used.

those 2 issues also were there in 17.11.21.

May I trouble for help?

MIX4, Generally Great ROM.
1. But I can not open PDFs from Files, while there is no issues with opening pics, audios. and I can open pdf with adobe reader and SD maid explorer.
2. SD Maid Apps cleaner function can not be used.

those 2 issues also were there in 17.11.21.

May I trouble for help?
1. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-11-10-11-12.63890/page-5#post-636487

2. I dont know… If you want a qualified answer, describe the issue in detail, make a logcat. It is not working is not a detailed expression

Reactions: geoorg
1. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-11-10-11-12.63890/page-5#post-636487

2. I dont know… If you want a qualified answer, describe the issue in detail, make a logcat. It is not working is not a detailed expression
Many thanks for the reply.

1. for the 1st problem, I have read the reply and tried already. For the method mentioned, it will trigger lagging with different severity, some times there will be response after a while, some times there might not be any response and you may have to stop the Files.

I guess even if the method works, this should be consider suboptimal solution, right? as usually we are expecting that most things can be opened very easily.

Or Is this sth I should adjust my expectation now?

2. SD maid helps you automatedly go to each apps to clear data. With CHINESE ROM, after running this function, it would bring you to apps management interface of each app and stayed there for about 1 seconds, SD maid helped you clicking the button of clear date, then it jumped to next app.

Currently after changing to EU ROM, it will stay in each apps for several seconds, then jump into next app, however, at the end, nothing will be cleared.

Would appreciate very much if you could provide further input.

Many thanks for the reply.

1. for the 1st problem, I have read the reply and tried already. For the method mentioned, it will trigger lagging with different severity, some times there will be response after a while, some times there might not be any response and you may have to stop the Files.

I guess even if the method works, this should be consider suboptimal solution, right? as usually we are expecting that most things can be opened very easily.

Or Is this sth I should adjust my expectation now?

2. SD maid helps you automatedly go to each apps to clear data. With CHINESE ROM, after running this function, it would bring you to apps management interface of each app and stayed there for about 1 seconds, SD maid helped you clicking the button of clear date, then it jumped to next app.

Currently after changing to EU ROM, it will stay in each apps for several seconds, then jump into next app, however, at the end, nothing will be cleared.

Would appreciate very much if you could provide further input.
If you are on the weekly xiaomi.eu rom... there it is possible that there are some issues / bugs and sometimes there are some new functions.

The weekly version is a BETA version.

More less issues / bugs are in the stable versions ....

Last edited:
Reactions: GullyO
Anyone on mi 10 ultra able to check their safetynet? When I tried to check, the check was not able to complete.

Hello, in my MI 11 LITE 5G, so far I have encountered only one problem when I log in to Mi account, later I can't unsubscribe. Everything else works very well for beta, including banking applications. No battery drain. Thanks to devs!!

hello together
have I understood correctly that there is no TWRP for A12 for the POCO F3 and therefore only the Fastboot variant is possible?

Anyone on mi 10 ultra able to check their safetynet? When I tried to check, the check was not able to complete.
All fine here!!
a25f54bae202403977bbedcd68a05a27.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: ron42

We don't provide support for arbitrary third-party apps, especially ones that do such non-standard procedures.

hello together
have I understood correctly that there is no TWRP for A12 for the POCO F3 and therefore only the Fastboot variant is possible?
You understood correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.