MIUI 12.6 21.11.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he will use this tool, I think then he will have other problems :)
well is self explaining tool is not like big deal if you remove something just get it back simple..is easyest way to see what apps are doin drainage...and is all around gr8 tool for remove all that blotware, so you dont lose half day in settings ...

Mi 9 se eu rom miu 12.6 21.11.24 I'm in the latest beta rom. The language in the region I marked in the weather widget is kind of not Turkish. What can I do? is there a solution?

Attachments

• IMG_20211126_184159.jpg
    IMG_20211126_184159.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
The rom failed to update on my Mi 10 Ultra using the windows_updater.bat and know its totally bricked, since fastboot cant write to it "FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))" and it gets detected as device = "unknown". Is there any fix for this?
fastboot devices outputs " ???????????? fastboot"
How was this happened? It shouldn't have supposed to be. My Mi 10 Ultra can update via Fastboot normally it took about 4 minutes.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Hi i have an Mi11 Venus. Last update was with Recovery. Can i update with the Fastboot version without wiping all my data? i mean Factory Reset. And am i able then to update again when a Recovery version is out? When will a TWRP released to work normal? greetz Tom

Hi i have an Mi11 Venus. Last update was with Recovery. Can i update with the Fastboot version without wiping all my data? i mean Factory Reset. And am i able then to update again when a Recovery version is out? When will a TWRP released to work normal? greetz Tom
You don't need to format data. Just unpack the .zip and click the fastboot_update. And when a TWRP is released which does work with Android 12, it should be possible to update via TWRP again, but we have to wait for that.

Hiii! First time commenting here, I wanted to report a bug about POCOF3, when selecting the "extra dim" option the device automatically restarts, I did not see that they have said it as a bug or if it is only my problem, we do not have a dedicated group or so , so if anyone knows about this please let me know xd, thank you very much.

Hey Guys, using this rom and working well, but my screen lights up rondom band spontanius... Anyone knows a fix?

I did not find many clear things about this function that I noticed after the installation of 21.12.25. Can it be activated somehow or is it ok as it is set? Mi 11i
IMG_20211126_224723.jpg

after doing the CLEAN update gmail is still crashing and Twitter also suffers from the same problem! already uninstalled and reinstalled but it doesn't solve the problem

No need for tools just go to settings then apps
Then search the word "services"
And the second and third service are
Google play services and Google services framework and remove all data and cache for both apps
Dude i guess you dont know how that tool works, u wont be sugesting this to people not to use it..is awesome tool and it makes life easier alot if you advance user, what from your sugestion i see you are not.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
some features that come in beta china are missing like grouping of notifications, balloon notification, important and unimportant notifications that are available since miui 9 and the notification history is also missing.

after doing the CLEAN update gmail is still crashing and Twitter also suffers from the same problem! already uninstalled and reinstalled but it doesn't solve the problem
Providing there is no other problem with gmail or Twitter, a Factory reset can sometimes sort out unusual behaviour.

some features that come in beta china are missing like grouping of notifications, balloon notification, important and unimportant notifications that are available since miui 9 and the notification history is also missing.
Yes, also WeChat cleaner and Yellow Pages... Not every China ROM feature is usable outside the Chinese language or China Mainland region. We are Xiaomi.eu, being the same as China ROM is not our goal.

The rom failed to update on my Mi 10 Ultra using the windows_updater.bat and know its totally bricked, since fastboot cant write to it "FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))" and it gets detected as device = "unknown". Is there any fix for this?
Could you put the name of the rom you downloaded? Maybe you installed a different rom than the one on your phone

Reactions: Cebrero and biscoot

updating my mi 10 ultra few hours ago without any issue , just take some times to finish the process
Could you put the name of the rom you downloaded? Maybe you installed a different rom than the one on your phone
that's the possibility too

Yes and unfortunately a new bug appeared on his very last update; when trying to delete a picture from gallery, the deleting process goes loop...
I hope in a "fix".
Did this happen by one specific picture or any picture?
I believe you have to clean install again.

Status
Not open for further replies.