MIUI 12.6 21.11.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rom failed to update on my Mi 10 Ultra using the windows_updater.bat and know its totally bricked, since fastboot cant write to it "FAILED (Write to device failed (no link))" and it gets detected as device = "unknown". Is there any fix for this?
fastboot devices outputs " ???????????? fastboot"
Perhaps the MI flash tool could help. Search for the original stable rom of your device first.

Mi 11
for me probleme on android auto
hope you will not have a problem to use the search function in the upper right corner :) this topic was discussed very often and perhaps you will find a workaround

if you dont write in detail what is the issue, you will not get a detailed answer

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Hello, I have my 11 lite 5g, update clean and it is impossible for me to download themes from the official page I have changed to Indian and Chinese region and I have left it again in mine which is Spain because it gives me an error that I attach error 300 004

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-27-16-150_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-27-16-150_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 210
Just WOOWWW! Thank you Devs!

I just dirty flashed 21.11.25 A12 beta over my last Android 11 with weekly 21.9.1 on my Mi11 and everything works just faster out of the box as with A11.

Fingerprint is luckyly a lot faster then with A11 and Magisk with needed modules works directly even with my preferred nova launcher prime.

Every banking app and so on works. I just have to check where the heck the extended reboot menu went.

Thanks for all

Reactions: katerpanne
Well, I think somehow this A12 is really caused lags on my Mi10Ultra for unknown reason. Can I ask how do I go back to last A11 weekly? I assume I have to use the fastboot method, but I'm not sure what files need to be used/replaced.

Well, I think somehow this A12 is really caused lags on my Mi10Ultra for unknown reason. Can I ask how do I go back to last A11 weekly? I assume I have to use the fastboot method, but I'm not sure what files need to be used/replaced.
I believe you have to choose format data file to go back. Backup all photos and data before doing this. You just can't dirty backup the older version without data format.

Reactions: ultimatepichu
you can use miflash with stock rom and format or use a fastboot image with bat-file and format option. perhaps you will find here what you need. after you have flashed it install xiaomi. eu rom like you want

In most cases you cant downgrade without format data especially a12 -> a11. make backup.

you can use miflash with stock rom and format or use a fastboot image with bat-file and format option. perhaps you will find here what you need. after you have flashed it install xiaomi. eu rom like you want

In most cases you cant downgrade without format data especially a12 -> a11. make backup.

Oh that's a nice link! Thanks!

I'll... format anew to see if the lags go away. After all, I enjoy using the stock A12 on my Pixel3XL (not my daily).

Reactions: katerpanne
Yes, also WeChat cleaner and Yellow Pages... Not every China ROM feature is usable outside the Chinese language or China Mainland region. We are Xiaomi.eu, being the same as China ROM is not our goal.
I'm just trying to indicate features that should come in rom.eu and with that improve the user experience and for all those who like features to facilitate the use of the rom. you have to learn to listen to tips and suggestions and criticisms so that you can learn and grow!

I'm just trying to indicate features that should come in rom.eu and with that improve the user experience and for all those who like features to facilitate the use of the rom. you have to learn to listen to tips and suggestions and criticisms so that you can learn and grow!
whtf
u need to learn that features in miui is relegion based
if u are in india u have
number identfication on incoming numbers
that i dint get in dk were i live
in china u have aicall support

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Would they be beta ROMs for miui 13 in mi9 family?

Xiaomi has just confirmed that they will provide update to this OS for this family.

So now I just noticed that the face recognition does not work Does anyone know what that can be?. Otherwise everything runs great on the MI11

Reactions: Cebrero
Status
Not open for further replies.