MIUI 12.6 21.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connect your device to pc in fastboot mode.

Check if fastboot drivers are still installed in device manager
I think the mobile will start in fastboot, I was the first creator of mobile unlocking tutorials with the departure of MI5 ... (Also thanks for responding)

The problem in my case lay in the driver signature that did not install the drivers well, so I had to start the PC in advanced mode, disabling the driver signature, install the drivers there and that was solved.

Poco F3, has no Ram extension. Rooted by Magisk Canary 23012, can't add card to gpay, becouse "device is rooted" (gpay is hiden in magisk).

I see in the change log that mix 4 has android 12 ROM however, I cant see any file uploaded for Mix 4 on both hosts

EDIT: I need downgrade to 21.9.1 (the last a11 rom) but this rom isn't fastboot rom and i dont know how to downgrade the phone.
Thanks

Last edited:
the changelog shows that Mix 4 has android 12 ROM however, there is no ROM uploaded for mix 4 on both hosts. Is it cancelled or still being uploaded?

Reactions: Jaybro725
Proximity sensor still not work during calls. Any fixes for that? Poco F3

Last edited:
Having problems when I play pokemon go, carrier data shut down. Its a problem between data and gps. Mi 9

I think the mobile will start in fastboot, I was the first creator of mobile unlocking tutorials with the departure of MI5 ... (Also thanks for responding)

The problem in my case lay in the driver signature that did not install the drivers well, so I had to start the PC in advanced mode, disabling the driver signature, install the drivers there and that was solved.
i have the same problem and dont know how to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.