MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, first of all thank you to the team for the effort, for those with "UMI" phones who installed A12 and have mi band, does it work ??? because for me it no longer works with the original "mi fit" application, it only works with Notify for mi band app.
Did you try to set "No restrictions" in
Battery server for app Mi fit?

Sent from my M2007J1SC (Mi 10 Ultra) using Tapatalk

Safetynet has failed on F2 pro. Was working fine since release on Thursday till today. Has there been any stability with safetynet recently?

Hi, MI 11 Lite 5G battery status not show the screen time, in MI 10 lite zoom the same. Everything els is ok. Thanks to devs for the hard work.
Have you tried play games? It burns and freeze when I play Real Racing 3 with the last update. Test it please!

Safetynet has failed on F2 pro. Was working fine since release on Thursday till today. Has there been any stability with safetynet recently?
I guess you activated Developer Options , isn't it ? I'm not useing gpay , but I had the same problem with other nfc payment cards ; it doesn't work with Developer Options activated

Reactions: Solidram
I guess you activated Developer Options , isn't it ? I'm not useing gpay , but I had the same problem with other nfc payment cards ; it doesn't work with Developer Options activated
I always have Developer mode enabled, and Google Pay by NFC works very well (POCO F3).

Poco F3
Fastboot First install
Play Store Not work
I can't download apps
Screenshot_2021-12-09-12-58-19-296_com.android.vending.jpg

- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Hello I have a poco F2 pro under the miui 12.6 21.11.3 beta ROM. I tried to update using the following procedure: For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat but nothing is happening can you explain to me how to do it please

Hello I have a poco F2 pro under the miui 12.6 21.11.3 beta ROM. I tried to update using the following procedure: For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat but nothing is happening can you explain to me how to do it please
unzip the zipfile open the unziped folder
double click on windows fastboot update rom
remember ur phone has to be in fastboot mode
i dont know if debug usb under development on is a must

Reactions: doxies
Guys what happens? when I updated to 21.11.30 on poco f2 pro (lmi), I wanted to install root via TWRP, but it seems it didn't work... tried to reinstall TWRP, it didn't ask any password but I had 0MB Internal Storage... did a format and I'm trying to install rom with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and it sends me back to TWRP... what to do?!

Guys what happens? when I updated to 21.11.30 on poco f2 pro (lmi), I wanted to install root via TWRP, but it seems it didn't work... tried to reinstall TWRP, it didn't ask any password but I had 0MB Internal Storage... did a format and I'm trying to install rom with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and it sends me back to TWRP... what to do?!
did't u remember to put the phone in fastboot mode

Hi
Issue with Android Auto, the icons are too big and notifications caractères too big for the car screen.
Thanks

Mi 10 Ultra here, having the same issue as others, where the camera app crashes after taking a photo with no photo saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.