MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello what I just noticed is that when restarting I can enter password. It is due to the fingerprint symbol that lies on the 8

My mi 10 ultra took ages on one of the stages, can't remember if it was cust or not
this happened to me as well, but then I just restarted the phone to fastboot again because it wasn't doing anything (it was stuck on sending to 'cust'), and flashed my device again without any issues

My Mi 10 Lite Zoom has problem about apps are show not responding when use some time

I wipe cache on twrp after update always

there is NO 100% working twrp for a12 at the moment

to install magisk for a12 follow this…
you have to patch boot.img and install it with fastboot

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-6-30.62035/page-2#post-617162

use canary version magisk for a12 example links

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/topjohnwu/magisk-files/canary/app-debug.apk

https://www.xda-developers.com/magisk-canary-release-android-12-support/
Thank you so much for replying. I'll get on this after I get home. Thank you so much.

Reactions: katerpanne
there is no 100% working twrp for a12 it cant decrypt the storage as example.

if you want to downgrade use as example miflash and install a stockrom as example from mifirm.net

then install / boot twrp and then install your xiaomi.eu rom what you want with a11

to install magisk for a12 follow this…
you have to patch boot.img and install it with fastboot

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-6-30.62035/page-2#post-617162

use canary version magisk for a12 example link

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/topjohnwu/magisk-files/canary/app-debug.apk
Thank you for your comprehensive response. Following your instructions -

Mi Flashed Global Rom from mifirm.net then tried to install twrp using following method

all process went fine but it never boot into recovery and was stuck on Fastboot,

tried a few times and fell asleep and woke up to TWRP screen surprisingly:)

copied Twrp backup into phone using PC and restored backup using Twrp restore Tab

after that phone never boot and stuck on Mi Logo ,no Fastboot No twrp,tried so many hard key combinations without luck
so basically I am stuck on Mi Logo

any help would be grateful thanks

Thank you for your comprehensive response. Following your instructions -

Mi Flashed Global Rom from mifirm.net then tried to install twrp using following method

all process went fine but it never boot into recovery and was stuck on Fastboot,

tried a few times and fell asleep and woke up to TWRP screen surprisingly:)

copied Twrp backup into phone using PC and restored backup using Twrp restore Tab

after that phone never boot and stuck on Mi Logo ,no Fastboot No twrp,tried so many hard key combinations without luck
so basically I am stuck on Mi Logo

any help would be grateful thanks
Perhaps some details are missing, but if you have twrp, changed from weekly to stable or vice versa, installing the xiaomi.rom for the first time and you are in bootloop, at 99% you forgot to format data. Not wipe… format and answer with yes in twrp

I dont know your device but instead of flash twrp use
# fastboot boot twrp.img

Reactions: Learner0
Last edited:
On my mi11 lite 5g (renoir) this notification appears. I've tried practically everything to remove it and I can't. Someone help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-04-10-36-54-308_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-04-10-36-54-308_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: tasar
Perhaps some details are missing, but if you have twrp, changed from weekly to stable or vice versa, installing the xiaomi.rom for the first time and you are in bootloop, at 99% you forgot to format data. Not wipe… format and answer with yes in twrp

# fastboot boot tw

# fastboot boot twrp.img
I'll explain the steps again

My device is Mi 10 umi

1.Flashed Golbal Rom from Mifirm.net using Mi Flash Tool

2.After the intial setup and turning the debugging mode on,I tried to install TWRP 3.5.1 using the XDA method mentioned above -yes I used # fastboot boot twrp.img

3. then once botted in twrp - I copied Twrp back up from PC to the Phone's TWRP folder and try to restore it but it never booted again and stuck on Mi logo

yes you are right i didnt format data and I think that would have been the issue,,
Now i cant get into TWRP or Fastboot

I think its bricked now ?

Hello. Poco f 2pro chaser fastboot updated. The bootloader is blocked. I will be able to update in the future, or I need to unlock the bootloader again.

Hello what I just noticed is that when restarting I can enter password. It is due to the fingerprint symbol that lies on the 8
Same problem here, when rebooting and fingerprint is used, its not possible tot enter a sim unlock code when it contains an 8. On Mi 11.

Last edited:
may be wrong, but i just wanna ask, my phone k30 pro. if brick, can i flash again ? ( dont care about data).

Status
Not open for further replies.