MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIrst week of A12.
Sometimes, every 4-5 minutes I am getting a black box flash up from the bottom of the screen. It disappears so quickly that by the time my eyes move to it, it has gone. Does 'bug report' mean anything?

Hi Guys,
i have some errors* which are annoying to me so i want to go back to latest stable.
how can i do it?

i did try so far to flash twrp again with no reboot to clean install lastest stable but twrp couldn't decrypt filesystem.
After that i tried to rollback to beta rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.4.21_v12-11-fastboot, but i got a bunch of errors while flashing and the phone just showed a white screen and then goes black. nothing happens.
now i clean flashed latest beta to get the phone back running.

*App crashes (Instagram, GMaps, Youtube, etc.)
Can't change volume while youtube is running and so on.

Thanks for helping me again :-*

Trying on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. Camera is still broken. Most of the animations are buggy, more like adaptive refresh rate is swapping to 60hz at most animations. Google Play's performance is horrible, not happening on stable. First flash made phone self rebooting at start up screen, but factory reset and skipping all skip-able startup options helped me. The worst is that there appears something like circle notch in top middle screen that appears in most of the apps and cannot be disabled. Pros are that the control center has been fixed.
HI! MY MI 10T Pro Camera work (front and back). The system working good but i have the same circle notch in top middle screen.. You found the way to fix it?

Hi Guys,
i have some errors* which are annoying to me so i want to go back to latest stable.
how can i do it?

i did try so far to flash twrp again with no reboot to clean install lastest stable but twrp couldn't decrypt filesystem.
After that i tried to rollback to beta rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.4.21_v12-11-fastboot, but i got a bunch of errors while flashing and the phone just showed a white screen and then goes black. nothing happens.
now i clean flashed latest beta to get the phone back running.

*App crashes (Instagram, GMaps, Youtube, etc.)
Can't change volume while youtube is running and so on.

Thanks for helping me again :-*
see here…

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
HI! MY MI 10T Pro Camera work (front and back). The system working good but i have the same circle notch in top middle screen.. You found the way to fix it?

you have two options:

Option number one ... put this on the circle and the circle is history :)

1638792835893.png

Option number two ... use the wonderfull search function in the upper right corner

Last edited:
hi,
thank you for the link.
do i understand it correct that i have to clean flash a A11 stable Xiaomi.eu ROM via fastboot first and then update to latest stable?
Or do i have to go back to an official Xiaomi A11 ROM first and then switch back to Xiaomi.eu?
in the link I have mentioned are no xiaomi.eu roms.

download as example a a11 fastboot image for your device, flash it with miflash, click format and not lock in miflash.

then setup the device set pin/pw/pattern. then you can boot twrp (fastboot boot twrp.img),format data and then you can flash your favorite xiaomi.eu rom

so I suggest to go this way…
Or do i have to go back to an official Xiaomi A11 ROM first and then switch back to Xiaomi.eu?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4fun20
Not an issue. It only lists supported apps which are installed. The list of supported apps is maintained by Xiaomi after they verify that it works correctly. This is out of our control.
The applications in this tab have not been displayed for two weeks. In previous updates, all applications were displayed and you could use the slider to decide in which mode they should work. I do not want to believe that it is correct now.

Hi team xiaomi.eu, miles thanks for this great last ROM bases on A12. All works fine in CMI.
And don't you have any lags in apps like gmail, PlayStore and some others? Does the voice recorder is working? In my CMI. I have such problems. It's still well usable but weird

hey all.Rom seems to work nice 3 days now..except one thing ,dnd doesn't work well..i get all notifications,like i dont enable it..please fix it in next update,its really annoying
My phone is Poco F2 pro
Thanks in advance guys

And don't you have any lags in apps like gmail, PlayStore and some others? Does the voice recorder is working? In my CMI. I have such problems. It's still well usable but weird
All go fine for me. Not lags. First fresh install with last A11 weekly and then fresh install with last A12 fsatboot.

Reactions: katerpanne
Just noticed that the previous bug for sounds with Skype after a boot has still not been sorted.

The applications in this tab have not been displayed for two weeks.
Yes, I already explained.

In previous updates, all applications were displayed and you could use the slider to decide in which mode they should work. I do not want to believe that it is correct now.
It doesn't matter what was in the past... previously we were patching this screen to show all non-system apps. As a result, all we got is complaints that the switches there had no effect in apps, so we no longer touch that. Thus, the responsibility for this feature is solely on Xiaomi now, which means less headache for us.
You're more than welcome to configure additional apps manually, the files are system/etc/ForceDarkAppSettings.json and system/etc/ForceDarkAppConfig.json. There you can specify which activities and/or views support dark mode switching. Then make a Magisk module and have fun. (I doubt that it's going to be fun)

Updated my F2 pro sucessfully to A12, so far everything is working as expected.
A big THANKS to the development guys!

Hello ,
I'm useing Dual Apps for WhatsUp and I notice that I can't use bluetooth headset for video/audio calls , it work only with phone speackers.
In ,, original " app works ok , so I think it's a bug in MIUI.

Hello, i want to ask a few questions. I have f2 pro and i lack of knowledge how to update via fastboot rom, and as i see there are a chance to brick it so i want to ask you guys
1. When miui 13 arrive will we update it via fastboot rom or from twrp recovery rom? ( like how we update weekly roms normally)
2. Are there obvious differences between a11 and a12 on current xiaomi.eu roms?
3. How many of you bricked their k30 pro/f2 pro because of this rom?

does anyone have problem with google pay on mi 11? safetynet is passing just fine but google pay said that my device is rooted and it won't work. (other apps that "don't like root" works okay).

does anyone have problem with google pay on mi 11? safetynet is passing just fine but google pay said that my device is rooted and it won't work. (other apps that "don't like root" works okay).
google is just a bit smarter than ur other apps
try clear all data for google pay an see if it works

Hello, i want to ask a few questions. I have f2 pro and i lack of knowledge how to update via fastboot rom, and as i see there are a chance to brick it so i want to ask you guys
1. When miui 13 arrive will we update it via fastboot rom or from twrp recovery rom? ( like how we update weekly roms normally)
2. Are there obvious differences between a11 and a12 on current xiaomi.eu roms?
3. How many of you bricked their k30 pro/f2 pro because of this rom?
1. if you think about it a little, you can answer the question yourself

2. compare the changelogs / features from last a11 and from a12

3. it depends on what you mean by it

No lags but i confirm that voice recorder not working.

Apollo, the worst weekly edition possible! It's even hard to describe, the characters bounce back together!AZ

After a few days of testing I noticed a couple of bugs.
1) some occasional slowdown during heavy use with programs (word, adobe, power point).
2) random loss of double tap to activate the display.
Both problems are fixed with a restart of the phone.
Excellent ROM as always, congratulations

device: poco f2 pro 6/128

Status
Not open for further replies.