MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
I can't send a photo in a Telegram, I get an exclamation mark. Sending photos is only possible via "Send photos without compression". + I can't send round videos, I get an error (exclamation mark). Such glitches occur since the first firmware version on Android 12. That is, many updates have already been released, but the problem has not been solved. A clean installation of MIUI 13 did not solve the problem with Telegram.
you have luck… the search function in the upper right corner is not buggy :)

some people told after they have installed latest a11 and then the last weekly everything was fine (telegram, gmail) or they are using telegram x only a suggestion. sometimes a factory reset will help

perhaps you will find more solutions

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393 and geoorg

alexdelgado98

Members
Sep 28, 2019
Just installed in xiaomi civi but it feels very laggy, any setting that I should deactivate to solve this?
Previously I had original Chinese rom and it was very smooth, I installed with format data.
Thank you devs for all the work.
Edit: Also I noticed that youtube, instagram and more works at 60 hz while in chinese worked in 120hz, any one facing this issue? Thanks!
I'm the only one experiencing this? Im wondering if do a clean install of this same rom or wait to next thursday to next release, but it lags so much :(

dariusju

Members
Jan 8, 2020
poco f3 no new control center and widgets?

and I need wait 3-4 seconds powermenu appear when pressing power button.

Piooo

Members
Jan 22, 2021
Is someone here using Blokada (the ad blocker) and can confirm that it works with this weekly build?

agsbond

Members
Sep 24, 2016
Anyway to fix the storage issue? None of the apps, including system apps like camera, seem to be able to detect storage.
MIUI 13, Mi 10T Lite

agsbond

Members
Sep 24, 2016
i read somewere in here that a factory reset woult help so use the search bar to find it

Tried everything. Dirty flashed from A11 weekly to A12 weekly. Did a clean installation. Did a factory reset.
No dice. I lost count of how many times I flashed :(

aledesma

Members
Jan 29, 2013
Tried buddy. No use for me :(
I installed the EU rom on a new Chinese version phone (Mi 11 Pro). Everything went perfectly except not being able to download attachments in Gmail. I read @kwisi and did the factory reset and it worked flawlessly. I can now download attachments. In the next update I'll do a dirty install and keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to do a factory reset again.

Reactions: katerpanne

agsbond

Members
Sep 24, 2016
I installed the EU rom on a new Chinese version phone (Mi 11 Pro). Everything went perfectly except not being able to download attachments in Gmail. I read @kwisi and did the factory reset and it worked flawlessly. I can now download attachments. In the next update I'll do a dirty install and keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to do a factory reset again.

I am not even able to open File Manager app, take pics or even install any app.

Status
Not open for further replies.