MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed in xiaomi civi but it feels very laggy, any setting that I should deactivate to solve this?
Previously I had original Chinese rom and it was very smooth, I installed with format data.
Thank you devs for all the work.
Edit: Also I noticed that youtube, instagram and more works at 60 hz while in chinese worked in 120hz, any one facing this issue? Thanks!
I'm the only one experiencing this? Im wondering if do a clean install of this same rom or wait to next thursday to next release, but it lags so much :(

poco f3 no new control center and widgets?

and I need wait 3-4 seconds powermenu appear when pressing power button.

Is someone here using Blokada (the ad blocker) and can confirm that it works with this weekly build?

Anyway to fix the storage issue? None of the apps, including system apps like camera, seem to be able to detect storage.
MIUI 13, Mi 10T Lite

i read somewere in here that a factory reset woult help so use the search bar to find it

Tried everything. Dirty flashed from A11 weekly to A12 weekly. Did a clean installation. Did a factory reset.
No dice. I lost count of how many times I flashed :(

Tried buddy. No use for me :(
I installed the EU rom on a new Chinese version phone (Mi 11 Pro). Everything went perfectly except not being able to download attachments in Gmail. I read @kwisi and did the factory reset and it worked flawlessly. I can now download attachments. In the next update I'll do a dirty install and keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to do a factory reset again.

Reactions: katerpanne
I installed the EU rom on a new Chinese version phone (Mi 11 Pro). Everything went perfectly except not being able to download attachments in Gmail. I read @kwisi and did the factory reset and it worked flawlessly. I can now download attachments. In the next update I'll do a dirty install and keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to do a factory reset again.

I am not even able to open File Manager app, take pics or even install any app.

its not only for magisk there are other workarounds
delete twrp, developer, oem…

do you have a link for the app? or a logcat?
Tried the other methods no luck haven't got a logcat as for now had reflash global stock for now due banking app being required.already missing EU ROM was quality feels much better.appreciate your help thank you

Reactions: katerpanne
I flashed ( ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat) an old Fastboot version (A11) of the .EU rom (12-5-2021), installed Gmail ,Telegram and all apps, saw that storage works.
Upgraded ( ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat) to A12 Miui13 (21-12-29) and all works (Gmail, Telegram, Word, Excel..).
Good but i dont want to format again, reinstall app etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.