MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've dirty flashed from last A11 weekly EU rom to A12 21.12.30 on Mi10 UMI. I've noticed is the wifi toggle button is no longer there in quick settings, I search through the forums and I couldn't find anything. Is there a way to add it back?

Hi all,

I've dirty flashed from last A11 weekly EU rom to A12 21.12.30 on Mi10 UMI. I've noticed is the wifi toggle button is no longer there in quick settings, I search through the forums and I couldn't find anything. Is there a way to add it back?
Go to last page from quick settings, click "Edit" and scroll down.

Hi I flashed on mi 11 ultra with a members advice of not restoring Google at the start and installed perfectly been running all night installed magisk no issues either great work indeed many thanks.i have an issue if anyone has any advice I have Yorkshire Bank/virgin money app installed and hidden from magisk I get to the end of logging in it comes up with error code,this has happened on every EU rom I have tried only reason I ever go back to global.thanks again for the hard work and members here for great advice

This app doesn't work in MIUI 13. Renoir.

Attachments

• IMG_20220103_131139.jpg
    IMG_20220103_131139.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 145
I have also installed it in my UMI. I was in the Last stable MIUI12 build. The Script for the Update without loosing data didnt work for me and ended in a bootloop. So Ive reflashed it with wipe and everything ist working finde. Thx devs.
It's becouse u went from stable to dev. Same situation if u r going from dev to stable. When u change update channel u always should make new install (wipe).

guys if will be on friday maybe another new build installation is only go to recovery twrp and install not need format data or wipe clean ?

OOne question, to change from beta ROM to stable ROM it is necessary and advisable to flash by formatting the internal storage. Thank you

Good evening to you all guys!!

I still have problems with changing ringtones to specific apps like Instagram or Outlook ... im starting to believe that i need a "format data" what's your opinions?
In some apps you just can't change notification sound. Format won't do anything.

Go to:
Settings-->Notification Center-->App notifications-->choose app (click on it's name, not on switch)

and search there :)
Few apps will have option to change sound directly there and some have it hidden a bit deeper - just look

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and biscoot
Hey, i'm running stable 12.5.7 on my mi note 10 pro (tucana, micc9pro). What i have to do to flash the last miui 13 weekly?

Reactions: BurakDerya
hi, can someone tell me what problems you can have with a miui.eu compared to the global version?

Just installed in xiaomi civi but it feels very laggy, any setting that I should deactivate to solve this?
Previously I had original Chinese rom and it was very smooth, I installed with format data.
Thank you devs for all the work.
Edit: Also I noticed that youtube, instagram and more works at 60 hz while in chinese worked in 120hz, any one facing this issue? Thanks!

Reactions: Grinchjc
Just installed in xiaomi civi but it feels very laggy, any setting that I should deactivate to solve this?
Previously I had original Chinese rom and it was very smooth, I installed with format data.
Thank you devs for all the work.
witch apps are laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.