MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I flashed on mi 11 ultra with a members advice of not restoring Google at the start and installed perfectly been running all night installed magisk no issues either great work indeed many thanks.i have an issue if anyone has any advice I have Yorkshire Bank/virgin money app installed and hidden from magisk I get to the end of logging in it comes up with error code,this has happened on every EU rom I have tried only reason I ever go back to global.thanks again for the hard work and members here for great advice
try this…

the system in general, maybe I'm in an app or settings or maybe on the desktop and it works fine, but every so often it slows down
try open settings an go to screen settings an open font types an disable system-wide variable fonts an reboot phone an see if that helps
i have disabled it on mine because with it activ mine is also laggy but not wen its disable i have mi11

Reactions: biscoot
try open settings an go to screen settings an open font types an disable system-wide variable fonts an reboot phone an see if that helps
i have disabled it on mine because with it activ mine is also laggy but not wen its disable i have mi11
I had already disabled it bro and it continues lagging :( But thanks for the help!

Hey, i'm running stable 12.5.7 on my mi note 10 pro (tucana, micc9pro). What i have to do to flash the last miui 13 weekly?

from stable to weekly u need to format data

IMG_20220103_014629.jpg

I have a question that's my firt time modding or putting an custom rom on a device, when i'm about to put the miui i need to reput the usb debug right?

Can anyone tell me how to acess to the new dinamic wallpapers, because in wallpapers section i d'ont see notthing. I have a Poco F3 with last beta miui 13. Thanks

Bella fratmo, comunque mi puoi rispondere ad una domanda veloce? È la mia prima volta che metto una custom rom ad un telefono e sto per mettere la miui 13 ma l'usb debug lo devo riattivare giusto?
Yes.
1)enable USB debug
2)unlock bootloader
3)flash twrp
4)flash rom from fastboot
5)invoke Germano Mosconi the vate if It fails

Hi thanks for reply I looked through and tried the methods even though my magisk isn't detected by the banking apps I should have mentioned I tried before installing magisk too.thank you
its not only for magisk there are other workarounds
delete twrp, developer, oem…

do you have a link for the app? or a logcat?

could you help me exactly how to do it,so far I've always done it only with twrp

it is described on the first page…

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

Bug Telegram! - Mi11Lite5G - MIUI13 - 21.12.29 - Android 12​

I can't send a photo in a Telegram, I get an exclamation mark. Sending photos is only possible via "Send photos without compression". + I can't send round videos, I get an error (exclamation mark). Such glitches occur since the first firmware version on Android 12. That is, many updates have already been released, but the problem has not been solved. A clean installation of MIUI 13 did not solve the problem with Telegram.

I can't send a photo in a Telegram, I get an exclamation mark. Sending photos is only possible via "Send photos without compression". + I can't send round videos, I get an error (exclamation mark). Such glitches occur since the first firmware version on Android 12. That is, many updates have already been released, but the problem has not been solved. A clean installation of MIUI 13 did not solve the problem with Telegram.
you have luck… the search function in the upper right corner is not buggy :)

some people told after they have installed latest a11 and then the last weekly everything was fine (telegram, gmail) or they are using telegram x only a suggestion. sometimes a factory reset will help

perhaps you will find more solutions

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393 and geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.