MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one bug Mi 11i
In settings - display - dark mode options missing individual apps where i turn on/off

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-05-05-39-54-249_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-05-05-39-54-249_com.android.settings.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 161
I found one bug Mi 11i
In settings - display - dark mode options missing individual apps where i turn on/off
Not a bug.. List of supported apps is managed by xiaomi servers..

Reactions: JiaiJ
coming from xiaomi.eu stable to weekly you must format data
People keep posting this but it is not written anywhere in the first two posts... I updated from stable 12.5.20 to this weekly without format and no problems aside from the Permissions bug. Clear the data for Permissions and done, so far all is working smooth.

Mi 11 Ultra
Charging is annoying!
Usually it means fast charging at 45 watts.
View attachment 40209
Takes a maximum of approx. 40 minutes, now more than 2 hours.
View attachment 40208
From 30% to 87% in over 2h. The display said charged in 20 minutes. Charging with 9W, I don't need a fast charger with 67Watt for that.

It always goes down to 999mA after 35 seconds. Regardless of whether optimized charging is on or off.
View attachment 40207

If I turn the device off, it works wonderfully and very quickly.
I thought this was really the safe behavior of fast charging way back with my Samsung S4, fast charging only activates at full throttle if the screen is off to protect the device from overheating. Discharging (like turning on the screen and using apps) while charging is not a healthy thing to do. I'm not sure with Xiaomi though.

Pleeease don't try to update anymore !!!! Finally you'll hardbrick your phone ! For lazy people like you , trying custom rom's without mimimal resarch , we'll end up with another phone maker who will stop permisions to unlock bootloader ! You'll end up in a Xiaomi Service Center complaining about how bad Xiaomi phones are !
this time everything was fine I just hadn't found the cmd-here.exe file.Now I tried it and everything went well. I don't know if the installation should be clean, because some applications crash

Ciao scusa per l'inglese ma io uso un traduttore. Ho una domanda.... Una volta sbloccato il bootloader considerando che su A12 non c'è ancora una twrp funzionante posso flashare la rom con fastboot senza installare la twrp? grazie

Hi sorry for English but I use a translator. I have a question .... Once I have unlocked the bootloader considering that on A12 there is not yet a working twrp can I flash the rom with fastboot without installing the twrp? thank you

Hi sorry for English but I use a translator. I have a question .... Once I have unlocked the bootloader considering that on A12 there is not yet a working twrp can I flash the rom with fastboot without installing the twrp? thank you
you can flash only with fastboot mode now. twrp is not working with android 12. you need to unlock bootloader, install adb drivers in your pc so phone can be visible in fastboot mode. then run cmd in platform tools folder with fastboot devices command. if pc see your phone fine, then flash miui 13,clean install as it is written in first post

is there any way to see sot. it is not in battery menu. any help with my post #689
poco f3

Very nice beta! battery seems good, no noticeable bugs, a lot faster than miui 12.5 on poco f3
There is any way to get new launcher with new widgets and redesigned control center, on futures weekly ?
even the screen on time, i can't see it on battery settings, idk if it is a miui 13 limitation
good works ;)

Dirty install on Mi 10, all seems good for now. Only issue it deleted some links on n screen but no problem just recreated them. Thanks to devs again for thier time and effort in keeing us up to date.

is there any way to see sot. it is not in battery menu. any help with my post #689
poco f3
android 12 removed sot from battery tab in general so its not only miui. but there is another way to see, scroll to almost the bottom of the settings and find screentime, its above special features

Reactions: KGVER and mikson
Bro(s) i have Mi11.
I went from xiaomi.eu a11 stable. I do a factory reset in TWRP and then I installed this weekly by windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat.
I have some storage issue (gmail attachment, microsoft app (excel, world) that aren't able to download my language translation, vpn not works etc).
Are you sure sure sure that if i come back from A11 weekly and then upgrade to A12 without data format, this issue go away?
I hate to reinstall all apps and configure them... I do this only if i sure that I resolv the issue.
So, is there the possibility that the next build that will be out i think toworrom, will solve the sotrage issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.