MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get slow motion video to work. It just records and plays back at normal speed. Unsure if it worked before this ROM version, since I've only had my bootloader unlocked 2 days and went from official CN ROM to EU 21.2.23 > 21.2.24 and only just tried it today.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix?

Just flashed this on my mi9, everything's awesome but I can't restore my cloud backups. I'm getting timeouts when selecting a backup to restore.

2) Framework-level key attestation blocking.
Could you please provide some insight on how this blocking method works?
I am not able to revert these changes even by fastboot flashing stock firmware with bootloader lock.
Would be happy to fix this myself if only I knew where should I look for it.

Poco F2 Pro

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 171
Could you please provide some insight on how this blocking method works?
I am not able to revert these changes even by fastboot flashing stock firmware with bootloader lock.
Would be happy to fix this myself if only I knew where should I look for it.

Poco F2 Pro
If flashing stock ROM doesn't revert that, than it has nothing to do with the ROM at all. It's done in framework.jar, nothing else.

Hello first time user here (mi 10 ultra), i managed to unlock the bootloader and flash this rom for the first time quite easily with zero issues, now whilst searching the forum i found out about the navigation issue with third-party launchers in advance which is fine i downloaded the fluid gesture app that has been recommended by a lot of people but the option to Hide full screen mode indicator is no longer there and the bar at the bottom is not allowing me to truly swipe from the bottom when using fluid gestures as they sit ontop of that bar... So is this a bug or just a bad flash maybe? Or how its supposed to be? I searched the forums but only found posts on older miui versions. If someone could assist that would be brilliant :) thanks in advance
It's there....settings-additional settings-full screen display
3818bb1c75b4571bab929c496dd772b0.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
You probably wiped 'persist' . Next time use only format data.
Only way to restore sensors is flash global "fastboot" rom via miflash tool. Don't forget to uncheck lock bootloader setting in miflash tool and flash twrp again. Good thing is you don't need to wait for 168 hours if you lock it accidentally. After that, flash xiaomi.eu rom again.
You only need to format data for clean flash. Don't use wipe.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the MiFlash tool doesn't actually flash persist.img - you'll need to extract the persist.img file from the fastboot ROM and flash it some other way. I wrote a guide here: An Easy Guide to Restoring/Repairing Your Persist Partition on Unlocked Xiaomi Phones | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)

Reactions: Poney70
did you already unlocked your bootloader (waited 168hours) ???

if yes, try to reboot manually. if all steps were successfully and it did not reboot after "set active a".

Yes I did
I try to install old china rom but after I flash with Flash tools , its same and stack on Fastboot logo and wont turnoff also

If flashing stock ROM doesn't revert that, than it has nothing to do with the ROM at all. It's done in framework.jar, nothing else.
That's interesting. Basically AFAIK there are two ways to enforce it. Either by using xiaomi.eu ROM, which does this out of the box, or the Universal SafetyNet Fix, which is a magisk module, so it shouldn't be permanent change.. or am I missing something here?

Poco F2 Pro, too. Still waiting for my battery to become empty to check charging speed with original charger. Battery life is IMMENSE.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

GPay doesn't work, previously everything was ok. Magisk 22, magisk hide turned on and gpay checked, magisk name changed. Gpay app shows an error the smartphone does not meet the security requirements. Safetynet in magisk shows green basic everything okay.

Reactions: Ryoma
Battery drain are INSANE

poco f2 pro

This rom is not ok for me
i go back to 21.2.4
Here we go again, when changing a ROM sometimes the battery life needs a few charges to settle. Also the system is doing a lot of stuff in the background that it needs the phone to left alone and on charger to finish...

Reactions: Iain_B
1:10h with original turbo charger when it's almost completely empty? In my case, using my BaseUs GAN charger, it takes at about 2h in this case. Before v.21.2.3 it took approx. as long as you said.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

I did the test with the phone at 0% and it took 1:20h to 100% but with the phone completly off

Hello everyone! First of all thanks for your work, these roms are mostly amazing and regularly updated.
Edit: FIXED IT. I can't delete the post so i'll leave it just as a thank you for your work xD!

Last edited:
Reactions: explorerv
Hey guys, I am going to install this rom for the first time on my Mi 10T, just wanted to make sure of one of the steps described on first post.
After installing TWRP recovery, and formatting data, how to copy the ROM on the phone before flashing it? Is the storage accessible via windows or is there another way to copy the ROM? Thanks in advance

Updating OTA on Mi9T Pro worked fine.

Full Screen gestures still not working with Nova Launcher. Not the end of the world.

Great jobs devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.