MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the error with "createTarFork () now occurs on the MI9 lite!
When backing up the data partition, it hangs on the folder Data\extm -.
The problem can be solved by deleting this folder via the TWRP Advanced File Manager

as I do not use dual APP's, the folder was empty!

this folder is recreated after system start-up - so it must be deleted before every backup until the error is eliminated one day!
Just to know, I use dual apps, but with a third party app (island) and the folder is empty for me too.

My Gauguin has problem with 5Ghz wifi again. I've encountered this problem on 21.1
13 and was able to fo a workaround by changing the router settings channel to 100+. And then next update, no problem. But when i install 21.2.3 this happened again. now i don't know what to do since I've done the workaround before(21.1.13). Help.

Exactly the same with my lmi! Never used dual space, but empty /data/extm directory was there.
That is what I experienced - for the last two weeks now.
Deleting the /data/extm folder allowed the backup to finish.

Can I dirty flash from 20.11.11? Ancient version I know, been waiting for a stable few bugs weekly and this one seems to be it! Thx

Just updated and Gallery crash on start. How can I fix that?
BTW, somebody could work on MIUI+ Beta?
I had the same issue with the last weekly update. I did a clean flash and it works nicely.

Sent from my MI CC 9e using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ahaba
Hii, i using the WEEKLY 21.2.3, but i cant use the full screen gestures, it's a bug or normal? already try it full clean install, and don't work. When i try to go back, the phone swipe down or up..

Phone: Redmi k30 pro/ pocophone f2 pro

K20pro, dirty flash from previous version, OFox latest recovery, SYSTEM IS DESTROYED, can't flash twrp because bootloader is LOCKED again, need to use XiaoMiTool V2 to unlock the phone again, then it boots to Ofox and utlimately ROM boots up, Only Drawback I lost all my data, my mistake haven't taken the backup in recent past, so all photos and videos data gone

Update:- Data (photos, videos etc) is still there on device, phone is just setting up again from fresh, all apps needs to be installed again

sorry for your lost,but i also do the same process as you such as flash using orangFox except downloading the update file manually

what step did you think that you maybe accidently do that can lead to system is destroyed?can you share it here..

After this week's update
My -1 screen broken often
Does anyone have the same problem?
Device : Mi 9
3d723a4b67311486733920fb21113da8.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there a way to apply a video lockscreen wallpaper with sounds? This feature is available on Official EEA Stable and after updating to Xiaomi.eu weekly, I can't do it anymore. Is this one of the things changed in A11?

Ok got something odd with netflix app and the L1 on mi 10 ultra. While watching, the app will crash after a while with the error "device failure". When I check the L1 certificate in fingerprint, it says the certificate is unavailable and downloading it fails. Rebooting the phone restores the certificate. Clearing data and reinstalling the netflix app doesn't work, will still crash after a while.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-06-12-59-58-812_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-06-12-59-58-812_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 173
Is there a way to apply a video lockscreen wallpaper with sounds? This feature is available on Official EEA Stable and after updating to Xiaomi.eu weekly, I can't do it anymore. Is this one of the things changed in A11?

its workig on my MI9 ...
  • open "galeria"
  • choose your own video
  • hit the three dots "more"
  • compress the video (big videos are not always working - cant apply)
  • hit the three dots "more"
  • "set video wallpaper" and apply
If you need more configurations / you have sound problems, download from PlayStore as example:

Last edited:
Hi everybody, Im use Mi Note 10 Pro (sister's phone) so, entering in sound & vibrate settings crash on this release.

Please help

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.