• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you do that?
Like this
9087e71b12f39d434aaa35c9c8c19123.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Hi my mi9lite device also has a lot of lag in this version. Applications open slowly. Especially the binance application reacts very late. I did the dirty installation first. Then I did a clean install. It only resolves if you install the old version.

its workig on my MI9 ...
  • open "galeria"
  • choose your own video
  • hit the three dots "more"
  • compress the video (big videos are not always working - cant apply)
  • hit the three dots "more"
  • "set video wallpaper" and apply
If you need more configurations / you have sound problems, download from PlayStore as example:
I can set video wallpaper just fine its just that i can't seem to see the option to enable sound on that wallpaper

I would also like to know why charging my phone now is longer?
On weekly 21.1.13 - 21.1.20, my phone still charge fast (40 min for 20% -100%).
But then came 21.1.28, my phone charge slower (1hour to 1.5 hour 20% - 100%).
And after updating to 21.2.3/4, its even worse (1hour and 30 mins to 2 hours 20%-100%)

I would also like to know why charging my phone now is longer?
On weekly 21.1.13 - 21.1.20, my phone still charge fast (40 min for 20% -100%).
But then came 21.1.28, my phone charge slower (1hour to 1.5 hour 20% - 100%).
And after updating to 21.2.3/4, its even worse (1hour and 30 mins to 2 hours 20%-100%)
Use an external power monitor that check the amps and volts (and wattage) of thecharging current.
Something like this:
Then your results might be more accurate.

mi10 Pro 20.10.30 this is my current rom can i update to 21.2.3??
Download rom file , enter twrp , install rom , wipe cache and dalvik after installation finish and reboot to system ..
After that probably your twrp will be changed , if you have any issue try to flash rom again with the new twrp ..

Reactions: biscoot
I can set video wallpaper just fine its just that i can't seem to see the option to enable sound on that wallpaper

as I have written ....
If you need more configurations / you have sound problems, download from PlayStore as example:

Hi I have three concerns,

1. I don't know if it is a bug or intended, but whenever I change themes of status bar, nothing happens.

This picture shows the themes that customize the status bar:
View attachment 34645

This picture is the theme i want to apply:
View attachment 34646

After applying and rebooting device:
View attachment 34647

I had such a problem. A clean installation of the system helped, now the themes change everything as needed
Hi I have three concerns,

1. I don't know if it is a bug or intended, but whenever I change themes of status bar, nothing happens.

This picture shows the themes that customize the status bar:
View attachment 34645

This picture is the theme i want to apply:
View attachment 34646

After applying and rebooting device:
View attachment 34647

I had such a problem. A clean installation of the system helped, now the themes change everything as needed

Hi my mi9lite device also has a lot of lag in this version. Applications open slowly. Especially the binance application reacts very late. I did the dirty installation first. Then I did a clean install. It only resolves if you install the old version.
It can't be the rom because in my Mi9 lite I don't have any lag. I installed cleanly the first version of 12.5 (hard rest + format data) then I did only dirty installations every week and never noticed any lag.
Here a screenshot of battery consumption. I think it is more than acceptable.
Screenshot_2021-02-06-12-38-20-502_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: tan77
Download rom file , enter twrp , install rom , wipe cache and dalvik after installation finish and reboot to system ..
After that probably your twrp will be changed , if you have any issue try to flash rom again with the new twrp ..
same procedure to umi?? after booting twrp. can i enter twrp without booting via pc for the next update?

Last edited:
same procedure to umi?? after booting twrp. can i enter twrp without booting via pc for the next update?
The twrp that comes with the rom doesn't seem to be very functional.. Even though it is the new twrp. In my mi 10, when I boot into this twrp it seems like it cant decrypt data to perfom any important action. I think it's better to do the procedure with the pc.
There is a little bit more insight here:

Reactions: obvious00
Not for UMI .. for UMI only via fastboot with 1206 twrp or otg usb with turtle twrp ..
The twrp that comes with the rom doesn't seem to be very functional.. Even though it is the new twrp. In my mi 10, when I boot into this twrp it seems like it cant decrypt data to perfom any important action. I think it's better to do the procedure with the pc.
There is a little bit more insight here:
TWRP 1206 for CMI and LMI is working like a charm and included in last rom zip files..
For UMI everything is still as we already know..

Status
Not open for further replies.