MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with problems with charging on Mi9? It seems that when I use my Baseus 65W USB-C Charger, it stops charging after a while, when below 60%.
Other USB-C chargers works fine.

At first I thought it was an issue with my charger, but other phones work fine (Redmi K20, iPhone X), charging quickly without issues.
With the help of a USB-C meter, I can see that the phone is REFUSING to charge after a while, evidenced by the fact that USB-C doesn't supply power when nothing is requesting it (there's no power on the cable when not plugged to anything), and when the charge stops, the meter registers 9V 0A, which means there's no draw, but the charger is still on, knowing there's a device on the other end of the cable.

Downgrading to Android 10 fixes it on my Mi9. Charging with the phone turned off also fixes it.

And, on the matter of "turned off", it seems that whenever my phone boots, it locks up, and after a while, it soft reboots and works fine.
However battery life is horrible (~1:30h screen on time), and there's a "logd" service eating the battery up, right below the "Screen on", on battery report.

Battery goes down quickly, and charging is messed up. You can imagine how's my experience, currently lol

What can I do to get those logs? Either from charging, or the lock up right after the first boot?
Bump. Anyone?

Mi 9
21.2.3 ver
I can't add fingerprint while set up the device
It keeps saying this :
"couldn't add fingerprint, try again later"
Any idea?

Mi 9
21.2.3 ver
I can't add fingerprint while set up the device
It keeps saying this :
"couldn't add fingerprint, try again later"
Any idea?
Hello, what was your last ROM version with a working fingerprint sensor?

Anyone with problems with charging on Mi9? It seems that when I use my Baseus 65W USB-C Charger, it stops charging after a while, when below 60%.
Other USB-C chargers works fine.

At first I thought it was an issue with my charger, but other phones work fine (Redmi K20, iPhone X), charging quickly without issues.
With the help of a USB-C meter, I can see that the phone is REFUSING to charge after a while, evidenced by the fact that USB-C doesn't supply power when nothing is requesting it (there's no power on the cable when not plugged to anything), and when the charge stops, the meter registers 9V 0A, which means there's no draw, but the charger is still on, knowing there's a device on the other end of the cable.

Downgrading to Android 10 fixes it on my Mi9. Charging with the phone turned off also fixes it.

And, on the matter of "turned off", it seems that whenever my phone boots, it locks up, and after a while, it soft reboots and works fine.
However battery life is horrible (~1:30h screen on time), and there's a "logd" service eating the battery up, right below the "Screen on", on battery report.

Battery goes down quickly, and charging is messed up. You can imagine how's my experience, currently lol

What can I do to get those logs? Either from charging, or the lock up right after the first boot?
Just wondering - you say that downgrading to Android 10 fixes it. Is it therefore an Android 11 issue, or just this week's ROM, or a few weeks' ROM?

[QUOTE = "NagodTR, post: 590500, membro: 256238"]
Ciao il mio dispositivo mi9lite ha anche molto ritardo in questa versione. Le applicazioni si aprono lentamente. Soprattutto l'applicazione binance reagisce molto tardi. Ho fatto prima l'installazione sporca. Quindi ho eseguito un'installazione pulita. Si risolve solo se installi la vecchia versione.
[/ CITAZIONE]
anche il mio dispositivo è lento. non è ottimizzato per mi9 lite

Xiaomi.eu stable ver 12.0.6.0
Did you restore a Cloud Backup (Google Backup and/or Mi Backup) during the first configuration wizard?

If yes, can you try to "clear all data" of the 'Settings' app (app version is 11), in phone's setting, then reboot your device and try to add a fingerprint again?

:)

EDIT: On my Mi 9T, I also have this following system app => In-Display Fingerprint
Maybe you can "clear all data" of this app too. ;)

Mi9 pro5G download complete message is still reappearing again. Notification bar buttons are not working from the first tap need to tap 3-6 times.

Did you restore a Cloud Backup (Google Backup and/or Mi Backup) during the first configuration wizard?

If yes, can you try to "clear all data" of the 'Settings' app (app version is 11), in phone's setting, then reboot your device and try to add a fingerprint again?

:)

EDIT: On my Mi 9T, I also have this following system app => In-Display Fingerprint
Maybe you can "clear all data" of this app too. ;)
[/QUOTE
No, i didnt restore. I tried clear all data In Display Fingerprint too. But didnt work

Still issue with fingerprint persists in MI9 :
Maybe someone could help me? fingerprint stopped working for my MI 9, "could not add fingerprint, try again later" when trying to add new fingerprint.
I have tried calibration which was posted in here:

Try recalibrating your FoD via Android's built-in CIT.
1) settings
2) my device
3) tap 5 times on the kernel version to enter CIT
4) open additional tools by pressings on the 3 dots top right corner.
5) select FOD fingerprint calibration
6) Try to configure your fingerprint again as phonelock.

When I try to run this, I always receive:

Can someone help me solve this?
Thanks

fingerprint stopped working after update 21.1.13/14 or 21.1.20/21
@Poney70 this guy had same as mine

Status
Not open for further replies.