MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Xiaomi mi 9t pro I've noticed since a few ROMs that WiFi connection is fine, but that there's no internet. I've read some more internet posts about this , through the years, but is this a problem more people have?

Reactions: Liquido45
On Xiaomi mi 9t pro I've noticed since a few ROMs that WiFi connection is fine, but that there's no internet. I've read some more internet posts about this , through the years, but is this a problem more people have?
It's a 2,4 or 5 Ghz WiFi issue (or both)?

Reactions: cobray2
lmi poco f2
a) when I restart the system, 8/10 the launcher puts me all the icons in disarray

b) using nova or poco launcher, full-screen gestures do not work

c) if you put in a new control center, and you tick the option "reverse center of control" during a call, taking the link to the top left to switch to the call right away, this does not work.

ty

lmi poco f2

b) using nova or poco launcher, full-screen gestures do not work

ty

Its mentioned so many times…

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures only in stock launcher not in system UI and not in poco launcher

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
Or try this without waranty:
./adb shell cmd overlay enable com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural

PS: Dont ask Igor why in PM :)

I'm unable to enable the WiFi after flashing. Tried reflashing multiple times, same results.
Your first message unfortunately failed ..
First mistake , you quote the first post , rules ignored ..
Second mistake , there is noone here that he can guess your device and the procedure you follow ..
You have to write which is your device and installation procedure you follow , also if you try to flash for first time or coming from other custom rom ..
And read the rules please ..

Both VoLTE and VoWiFi are working great on my Mi10Pro.

Open Modem test tools by using *#*#663368378#*#* code in dialer > Open MBN config loading and activing tool > select mbn_eea.txt for SW MBN > tap on validate > wait some secs for update.

See attached screenshot

View attachment 34648

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi, thank you for your help!
I'm having this error when typing your code into my phone, do you know why It could be happening? It's a Xiaomi Mi 10, not pro like yours.

"Parts of operations are prohibited, please apply to modem staff for control rights"

Hi, thank you for your help!
I'm having this error when typing your code into my phone, do you know why It could be happening? It's a Xiaomi Mi 10, not pro like yours.

"Parts of operations are prohibited, please apply to modem staff for control rights"
Which means that you are not using our latest Weekly. This tool is officially restricted by Xiaomi. We unlock it since latest Weekly.

Can I replace my TWRP unofficial by geoanto with the official TWRP made by team win that's been released today? if yes, can i flash it on recovery or need fastboot?

Can I replace my TWRP unofficial by geoanto with the official TWRP made by team win that's been released today? if yes, can i flash it on recovery or need fastboot?

try it and give us feedback. At the moment I dont have a glass sphere and cant see your phone model either the new twrp version from team win :)

Last edited:
Mi9 xiaomi.eu 21.2.3 bug in dialer, I can't call or edit the contacts, any solutions?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just flash it by fastboot .. just the normal way as usual

Last edited:
I have the same problem with Mi 10
250mb service but only get around 15mb

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk
Also no problem here with my Mi 10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-11-19-31-14-144_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-19-31-14-144_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 296
Your first message unfortunately failed ..
First mistake , you quote the first post , rules ignored ..
Second mistake , there is noone here that he can guess your device and the procedure you follow ..
You have to write which is your device and installation procedure you follow , also if you try to flash for first time or coming from other custom rom ..
And read the rules please ..
Apologies...first time posting.
So...I flashed Miui eu 12.5 weekly and 12.0.3 stable on my Redmi Note 7 Lavender, using TWRP. Always doing a clean installation. Tried using previous build weekly as well. Always with the same end results, wifi will not turn on. Flashing stock rom after fixes wifi again.

UPDATE: I'm an Idiot
I did not follow the instructions properly, I never deleted DATA before flashing rom. Once I did as instructions tell you to it all worked 100% including WiFi.

Last edited:
Poco f2 pro the zoom sensor does not work during the call and the sound never comes, it improves when restarting the phone. Also, the antivirus section does not open.

Status
Not open for further replies.