MIUI 12.5 21.3.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of battery drain, chwck this on ky mi 10: (if I remember well, I was sleeping that time, I also have an app that stop the charging when the battery reaches ~80%)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-44-980_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-44-980_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-42-328_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-42-328_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-36-064_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-36-064_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-31-903_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-12-34-31-903_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 213
Hello !
Does anyone have problems with Volte and Vowifi on mi9. With this update, I didn't manage to make either the voltet or vowifi work, although I also called Orange Romania and the people there said that the prepaid card services are active. I inserted the card in my Samsung S10's phone and it's ok both services. From my phone to settings the services are activated but unfortunately I can not use them.
I did a clean install to this rom.Clear cachr and dalvik and data but with no luck

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Speaking of battery drain, chwck this on ky mi 10: (if I remember well, I was sleeping that time, I also have an app that stop the charging when the battery reaches ~80%)
It is all very strange this large amount of drain. As I think I have said before, Gallery does not appear on my Ranking list at all. All the items that appear are what I use and expect, and appear over that specific period. I use no backup or cloud service (Mi or Google) for for my pictures - these are covered with my main backups to my PC.

Everything seems to run well and smoothly on my Mi 10. I still have my original data - I always install over the top of the previous week's ROM (dirty install) - with Magisk working as it should. And I am fairly careful about the preparations for each week's ROM installation.

Hello,
Mi9T user here.
For those having battery drain issue after months having the same problem (on stable/developer and official) I decide to try another fresh clean without magisk, Xiaomi dual apps (used for whatsapp/telegram/teams) and viper.
Battery life Is now ok I have to charge It from Yesterday!
I don't know wich one Is causing the drain I suspect dual apps,
Regards,
Claudio

Reactions: Poney70 and Iain_B
It is all very strange this large amount of drain. As I think I have said before, Gallery does not appear on my Ranking list at all. All the items that appear are what I use and expect, and appear over that specific period. I use no backup or cloud service (Mi or Google) for for my pictures - these are covered with my main backups to my PC.

Everything seems to run well and smoothly on my Mi 10. I still have my original data - I always install over the top of the previous week's ROM (dirty install) - with Magisk working as it should. And I am fairly careful about the preparations for each week's ROM installation.
Well, I too ~don't use cloud sync for pics, but still... I'll try to do more tests..

Never seen the lock screen in landscape, how did you even manage that? In any case, it clearly wasn't designed for landscape...

I was watching Netflix full screen and locked the phone, I guess it somehow stuck on landscape mode because of that.

I wasn't able to unlock my phone, the fingerprint wasn't showing in landscape because it was further down and I couldn't put my pin because only have of the numbers was on the screen. Thankfully a simple reboot fixed this issue.

I have never seen a bug like this before were everything was on landscape mode even the lock screen it's crazy.

My phone is Poco F2 Pro.

How do I enable fingerprint on the lock screen? However, I don't want the fingerprint to light up when I pick up the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.