MIUI 12.5 21.3.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been using MagiskHide to hide root from Outlook and Teams, but unfortunately it stopped working. I have Magisk 22.0.
I know this should not be related to the ROM itself, but rather to a recent update to Microsoft Intune. Anyone else having the same issue?

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk
Fixed this by downgrading Microsoft Intune and preventing it to auto-update.

Reactions: Poney70 and JiaiJ
Something really weird happened to my Mi Note 10 today.
Last night I connected it to the charger and set it to flight mode before going to sleep.
Today morning TWRP was started and asking for encryption password.
Restarted the phone. Battery was at 66% and is stuck there even after 2h of usage and 2 reboots.

Something really weird happened to my Mi Note 10 today.
Last night I connected it to the charger and set it to flight mode before going to sleep.
Today morning TWRP was started and asking for encryption password.
Restarted the phone. Battery was at 66% and is stuck there even after 2h of usage and 2 reboots.
Ok, that's weird :emoji_laughing:. Fully charge it and try to delete battery stats (either from twrp or with an app).

Can't find any option to enable that. Can only find an option to enable the icon when the screen is off.
So, yes, I have that issue as well on my Mi 9.

I have same issue on mi Mi 9t pro.
And thanks guys for your work, it's amazing
7022a10cd315700f9b92b58b724941d3.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Miui has any way to override the device's default auto-brightness range? I am constantly having to turn the brightness up because the screen goes way too dark with it's default settings. This is on the Mi 9. It's not something specific to this rom, I've had this issue with every release and on stock. Just seem the M9's sensor was not calibrated correctly. I don't really want to use a 3rd party app.

I'm facing the same issue some people are facing here with the fingerprint missing on the lock screen on my Poco F2 Pro.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Miui has any way to override the device's default auto-brightness range? I am constantly having to turn the brightness up because the screen goes way too dark with it's default settings. This is on the Mi 9. It's not something specific to this rom, I've had this issue with every release and on stock. Just seem the M9's sensor was not calibrated correctly. I don't really want to use a 3rd party app.
it's not specific to the Mi 9 either. i usually turn auto brightness off indoors and leave it at around 25%, then turn it on to go outdoors. been having this issue since MIUI 11

There is no screen app... It's the screen!
I know, but that's basically what shows up on battery stats. If the screen is always the same, I don't understand why in the latest releases it is consuming more and more energy. There's something on the software side that has for sure changed...

Try to disable the 2 options on more options on dark mode. It will be a little bit better.

Reactions: peponon
Hey, I can only take screenshots in the settings app. Every other app, even the home screen say's "This app doesn't allow taking screenshots".
I've even tried to use smalipatcher to disable the secure flag, but it still doesn't work. Any one knows what's up?

Same with poweramp player and spotify for me, notification and player are bug on my lockscreen only. Tried 21.2.3 - 21.3.3 but still bug

View attachment 35364View attachment 35365 on lockscreen the player notification is not the same it's smaller and missing button i don't know why, on stock rom it's ok. So it's rom issues

Does anyone else have the same problem with music player ? (poweramp, spotify, tunein......)

Battery issue by android.system.suspend. I don't know if it related to Viber working on background at night
b454ada1cd95bf305cd0dc61123701a7.jpg
42bff603bf77b8d0de3cfb264f32bd14.jpg

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

i've a problem with the always on display on my mi 9t pro, when is on and i unlock the screen, the fps drop to 30 and stay like that, it doesnt happen when i unlock it with the aod off past the 10 seconds or turned off, tried every setting of the aod, tried to disable animations.(i dont use the lockscreen or password/fingerprint/pin to unlock) Anyone else has this problem?

Hey,

I want to upgrade my Mi9 T Pro from 12.2 beta to 12.5 beta. Which version of 12.5 do you Mi9 T Pro/ K20 Pro owners recommend?
Which magisk version is working fine with Mi9 T Pro, v.21.0 or v22.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.