MIUI 12.5 21.3.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to update,

i can't install it , it saA signature failure
Just go to settings and press delete updates on google play services, google play services framework and google playstore. They'll update automatically soon (probably). Did it today too.

Hi,
First, congratulations for all the work the xiaomi.eu team has.
Now i just notice one bug for Mi 10 umi, when i do a screenshot and try to edit with arrow immediately after, the frame to edit the arrow does not show on the arrow but on the bottom of the screen , arrow in one place and the frame on another, has you can seen on the attach.

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-14-18-14-55-878_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-18-14-55-878_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 235
Now i just notice one bug for Mi 10 umi, when i do a screenshot and try to edit with arrow immediately after, the frame to edit the arrow does not show on the arrow but on the bottom of the screen , arrow in one place and the frame on another, has you can seen on the attach.
You should report this to Xiaomi directly, this feature is not our design.

Can some1 tell me why mi conect stopps all.time and my phone if remain wirhout battery when i put it to charge and turn on after 10 15 percent it froze and cant be done nothing about it !!!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Someone can tell me what is that new bar ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-14-20-05-44-780_com.xiaomi.smarthome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-14-20-05-44-780_com.xiaomi.smarthome~2.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 299
IMG_20210314_221928.jpg
Hi.I was using this banking app to do contactless payment before(AOSP Roms ). But in the xiaomi.eu Rom I am not able to use it. The app force closes giving an error. Remaining everything is running super smooth.

Clean flashed. Rooted with magisk and magisk hide enabled. Safety net pass.

View attachment 35396Hi.I was using this banking app to do contactless payment before(AOSP Roms ). But in the xiaomi.eu Rom I am not able to use it. The app force closes giving an error. Remaining everything is running super smooth.

Have you added this app to magisk hide? (And google play services?)

Reactions: madhav_gtm
I wasn't able to do security scan, it was crashing for last 3-4 versions but now it's ok and running.

Other than that I don't know since when (at least 2 versions) but my battery seems to be 2800mah instead of 4k something mah's on ampere app.

Last edited:
Hii, i have a bug on Mi 10, when i open the setting's menu "sound and touch" crash the setting. Thanks and good job!

Update play service and solve the problem.

Heck, after updating Google Play Services the fingerprint icon is back on lock screen!
Who knows this fixes also other issues... :))

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Edit: False alarm... After updating GPS I rebooted the device and the fingerprint icon was back...now is gone again... :(

Hi.I was using this banking app to do contactless payment before(AOSP Roms ). But in the xiaomi.eu Rom I am not able to use it. The app force closes giving an error. Remaining everything is running super smooth.

Hi - if all else fails, try doing a factory reset and re-installing.

I just want to thank everyone involved in the project, everything is great in this ROM version.
Safetynet pass, Google Pay and bank apps ok, Netflix L1, translation ok, no bugs found so far (2 days of use).

Hellow!
My MI 11 global,
At linux at the end it gives the following information:
Info: format successful
Sending 'userdata' (85 KB) OKAY [0.006s]
Writing 'userdata' OKAY [0.015s]
Erasing 'metadata' OKAY [4.719s]
Erase successful, but not automatically formatting.
File system type raw not supported.
Finished. Total time: 7.788s
Rebooting OKAY [0.000s]
Finished. Total time: 0.202s.

Any ideas, please

Status
Not open for further replies.