MIUI 12.5 21.3.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H.Hello, I have a problem with the latest rom. Whenever I open an app, my livewallpaper disappears. I have to restart the cell phone so that the super wall paper is back. Pocof2pro

Hey there! I am owner Mi9t Europe. There is some bug in notification panel. Using "New style n.t panel" During i use audio player and tap "next track" notification gets bug. Notification from application broken. Restarting app solving this problem.
Could developers debug it?

View attachment 35358

View attachment 35359

Same with poweramp player and spotify for me, notification and player are bug on my lockscreen only. Tried 21.2.3 - 21.3.3 but still bug

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_1.png on lockscreen the player notification is not the same it's smaller and missing button i don't know why, on stock rom it's ok. So it's rom issues

Last edited:
Reactions: add1ction337
Works like a charm on Mi 10T Lite 5G. Even the LLoyds Banking App that couldn't work on any custom rom or xiaomi.eu 12.0 stable. Any questions - feel free to ask!

Same with poweramp player and spotify for me, notification and player are bug on my lockscreen only. Tried 21.2.3 - 21.3.3 but still bug

View attachment 35364View attachment 35365 on lockscreen the player notification is not the same it's smaller and missing button i don't know why, on stock rom it's ok. So it's rom issues
I think it is the same on all Android 11 ROMs , I noticed it on a previous release for Mi Note 10

Reactions: FloconLC
problem with screenshot, it does not slide, it is a problem that I have had from previous versions. may not be well implemented

Mi Note 10 Pro (Tucana)

Great ROM

Came from 29.12.20 - umi + littleturtle twrp (we all know the fastboot boot problems and like impatience can be a problem here , haha) been there done that
1. backup (not with twrp) - just safed everthing on pc
2. got newest twrp from MB - big kudos there
3. booted to recovery (littleturtle)
4. format data - (after that internal storage visible again, yeahh)
5. put newest twrp 3.5.1 (MB) to internal storage
6. updated/installed new twrp via twrp (twrp.img)
7. turn off phone
8. boot into new TWRP - by volume up + powerbutton
___ and we all know - this TWRP solved all the little troubles.
9. copied the latest rom to internal storage
10. installed the zip, wipe cache/dalvik
11. reboot

thats all for now - so far, made a few reboots, all seems stable so far, F*** snappy! - fonts working, AOE - just checking banking app.. let u guys know.

huge kudos to all devs.

#staysafe #staysane

I think it is the same on all Android 11 ROMs , I noticed it on a previous release for Mi Note 10

Yes maybe, I came back to stock rom and no problem. Too bad because the xiaomi eu rom is cool but the bugs of the music players are too annoying, I also have the icons of the players that are not displayed in the status bar despite all the activated notifications (poweramp, spotify, tunein ...) On the stock rom no problem and nothing needs to be activated ...

Maybe it will be fixed one day...

Does your fingerprint icon work on lockscreen?
Can't find any option to enable that. Can only find an option to enable the icon when the screen is off.
So, yes, I have that issue as well on my Mi 9.

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

MI9 here.

Google play services have been wrecking my battery on the last 2 updates. Tried to clear data / uninstall updates and reboot but didn't work.

Edit: interesting, that's a dual app, I removed it by using pm uninstall --user 999 com.google.android.gms

Let's see if it gets better now
Same here on my Mi 9. Google Play Services and the "Screen" app are consuming too much energy... :S

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Motox
Status
Not open for further replies.