MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a channel on the telegram about the development miui updates. unfortunately it disappeared and I can't find it ... anyone has a reference to it?
Yeah I'm wondering the same, used to check for releases in that channel then suddenly I had one about AliExpress deals, it got hijacked?

Hello, I it seems like my device isn't verified while I have hidden magisk, hmmm. Also safetynet passes on magisk, but somehow play store detects it..
IMG_20210327_225238.jpg
IMG_20210327_225050.jpg

EDIT: Deleting playstore, google play services and google play framework data/updates seems to have fixed it:
IMG_20210327_230253.jpg

As a side note, the built in gallery app is probably the worst gallery I've ever seen... It's been about a day since I put in my files (after formating data) and so far it has managed to recognise ~⅓-⅕ or even less of my total media files... Could we get an option to force media scan it or something?

Last edited:
@SpillSame here with Poco F2 Pro 8/256 - flawless flash of recent build + Magisk v22.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk
Thats weird. I dont know what the problem is.

I (re-)download "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_21.3.25_v12-11.zip", mount all possible partitions in TWRP and flash the rom.

Always with an error if i flash the rom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-27-23-06-00.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-27-23-06-00.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
mi9t/davinci also problems with freezes, how to solve? the phone is not usable now
Same here.
Phone is not usable. Downgrade to 21.3.18 and 21.3.10 don’t work. With and without Magisk.
After a short time the problem persists and the phone freeze.

I have had to go back to my old oneplus 6 until a patch or new version comes out.

Sorry for my english.

Reactions: koalalump
[QUOTE = "Bloodspiller82, post: 598771, membro: 262336"]
Ciao. Dispositivo Mi9T. Dopo aver installato questa versione, si blocca presto con lo schermo acceso, quando voglio sbloccare il telefono. L'unica opzione è dare un riavvio forzato. La versione precedente ha funzionato molto bene, non ho riscontrato alcun problema. Ho reinstallato la versione precedente e il problema persiste.

Grazie.
[/CITAZIONE]
me too. I have mi 9T and I had format data and have come back previous update for solve sorry for bad english

H
Unfortunatly, my last post was a bit too quick. After a little while, for me too, the freezes started again.
So, like you, i'm back on 21.3.18, where i had no issues last week, but now with freezes. :(
Started a clean installation with 21.3.24 seems now is working as expected, no freezes in last 4 hours, anyway I will report back tomorrow morning just to be sure
No root for now

Reactions: Iain_B
H

Started a clean installation with 21.3.24 seems now is working as expected, no freezes in last 4 hours, anyway I will report back tomorrow morning just to be sure
No root for now

Hi, plz can you share with us, your steps of a clean installation? thanks!
Regards,

I was in the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.3.18_v12-11 and after I tried boot in recovery mode (from the config option) to install the new version from the file that I downloaded, my phone started getting fastboot looping. Any suggestion?
> Mi 9 SE (grus).

H

No root for now
That's good that it's working so far.
I think that your feedback will be very useful to others - your ideas on what caused it, and if there are any recommendations for others as to how to avoid it.

Reactions: JiaiJ
I was in the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.3.18_v12-11 and after I tried boot in recovery mode (from the config option) to install the new version from the file that I downloaded, my phone started getting fastboot looping. Any suggestion?
> Mi 9 SE (grus).
If no-one else has any suggestions:
You can download the appropriate Recovery .img file from here.
Boot into it from Fastboot.
Clear Dalvik, cache, and delete the /data/system/package_cache folder.
Then Reboot to system.

If that doesn't work, boot back into Recovery
Clear process again
Install whichever ROM you want to go with.
Reboot to system.

Clear process again
Install whichever ROM you want
Do a Factory reset (clearly you will lose your data here).
Reboot to system

I hope that at least one will work. But someone may have specific instructions for the Mi 9 SE. :)

Reactions: craitose
If no-one else has any suggestions:
You can download the appropriate Recovery .img file from here.
Boot into it from Fastboot.
Clear Dalvik, cache, and delete the /data/system/package_cache folder.
Then Reboot to system.

Clear process again
Install whichever ROM you want to go with.
Reboot to system.

Clear process again
Install whichever ROM you want
Do a Factory reset (clearly you will lose your data here).
Reboot to system

I hope that at least one will work. But someone may have specific instructions for the Mi 9 SE. :)
Tks, but I tried it and I got always booting in fastboot. So, I flashed the Fastboot ROM and I'm starting from zero.

Reactions: Iain_B
Status
Not open for further replies.