MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tks, but I tried it and I got always booting in fastboot. So, I flashed the Fastboot ROM and I'm starting from zero.
I suppose that an option could have been to flash the recovery .img file then.
Good luck with the way that you are doing it.

I'm trying use NOVA LAUNCHER without buttons (with gestures), but the option of System Navigation doesn't show up when I change the Default laucnher to Nova Launcher (same happend with the version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.3.18_v12-11). So, theresn't option to use Nova Launcher without buttons or with gestures, and when I try "trick it" (searching this options in the search bar) the gestures doesn't work.

I suppose that an option could have been to flash the recovery .img file then.
Good luck with the way that you are doing it.
But I did it...and didn't work. Coming back to fastboot.

Thats weird. I dont know what the problem is.

I (re-)download "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_21.3.25_v12-11.zip", mount all possible partitions in TWRP and flash the rom.

Same problem here with my Poco F2 Pro 6/128.
I'm re-downloading the ROM again now... to try again.

I'm trying use NOVA LAUNCHER without buttons (with gestures), but the option of System Navigation doesn't show up when I change the Default laucnher to Nova Launcher (same happend with the version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.3.18_v12-11). So, theresn't option to use Nova Launcher without buttons or with gestures, and when I try "trick it" (searching this options in the search bar) the gestures doesn't work.

Xiaomi does not implement gestures outside MIUI launcher in Android 11. Search the forum, some people seems to have tricks around this.

Yes. Clean flash.

Attachments

• IMG_20210328_083022.jpg
    IMG_20210328_083022.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Sad
Reactions: geoorg
At last. I managed to downgrade to 21.3.10 and my wifi speed is back. I did it not only because of speed .. on 21.3.18/24 my wifi connection was interrupted about 10-15 times a day.. :)

After downgrading an error occured "MIUI Bluetooth app keeps getting closed" or something like that, but I managed to remove this error by entering Apps\manage apps (3 dots - show sys app) and clear all data from everything that had "bluetooth" in name.

Now I can stay with version 21.3.10.

21.3.18 and 21.3.24 Tx/Rx rate:

21.3.10 Tx/Rx Rate:

Attachments

• 1616911038248.png
    1616911038248.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 160
This thing is ~UNSTOPPABLE!
I disabled almost everything about it and yet runs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-28-09-11-54-287_com.iamaner.oneclickfreeze.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-28-09-11-54-287_com.iamaner.oneclickfreeze.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot_2021-03-28-09-12-18-337_com.iamaner.oneclickfreeze.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2021-03-28-09-13-20-712_com.iamaner.oneclickfreeze.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
Thanks.
Um, I tried it and while it can freeze normal apps and other system apps, it seems like gallery is immune (when pressing freeze the switch doesn't turn to "defrost").
I'm using the pro version and i can freeze gallery as seen in the image...just click the checkbox
a50dba827948cb8151a6468f7ef02fe6.jpg

I checked it, but as you can see below, the switch still says "freeze"... Can you check it too
Don't click on the gallery icon or app name...just tap on the checkbox. To remove it.
Exit the app
Launch it again
Search for gallery and only tap checkbox

Don't click on the gallery icon or app name...just tap on the checkbox. To remove it.
Exit the app
Launch it again
Search for gallery and only tap checkbox
Ok, did it and it seems to force stop, not disable it. I've noticed that taking a screenshot awakes the app, so it doesn't help much... (I take many screenshots..)

Is it just me or sound on mi 10 got worse with last update? Its kinda cracking and not clean as in previous versions
The steps on the sound bar from 15 I think went to 25. So, the step you used normaly probably sounds less. Too low volume I think makes the sound a bit weird. Try to increase the sound a bit.

Is anyone experiencing increased volume steps on this ROM?

Also, the speakers on my Mi 10 sound horrible now when playing at 70-100% volume (this didn't occur in previous builds). It's because it's trying to push too much bass for what the speakers can handle at higher volumes, which makes the music/audio sound distorted, "jumpy", and just plain BAD.

Funny enough, the sound assistant says it is in "Max volume" when the media volume is set to around ~65%.

I'm using the "Music" preset btw. if I change it to "Voice", then oh boy, you don't want to know how terrible the speakers on my mi 10 sound at higher volume levels (Voice preset sounded great in previous builds).

My device is a Xiaomi MI 10.

Last edited:
Ok, did it and it seems to force stop, not disable it. I've noticed that taking a screenshot awakes the app, so it doesn't help much... (I take many screenshots..)
Mine disables the gallery app and screenshot still work.
I don't think the gallery app is involved with taking screenshot...Except only when you want to edit the screenshot before saving it

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
But I did it...and didn't work. Coming back to fastboot.
There is the difference between flashing and booting - different commands going different ways. One may work, one may not:
fastboot flash recovery [recovery file] - puts it into the recovery partition
fastboot boot [recovery file]
- puts it temporarily into memory

Is it just me or sound on mi 10 got worse with last update? Its kinda cracking and not clean as in previous versions

it's not just you, it's most likely every Mi 10 owner that is using this beta build. I've noticed that difference too. The speakers on my mi 10 sound horrible at higher volumes (it's a bad tuning of the speakers, most likely Xiaomi's fault here).

Reactions: petros93 and KGVER
Tks, but I tried it and I got always booting in fastboot. So, I flashed the Fastboot ROM and I'm starting from zero.
Maybe vbmeta missing with your recovery.
Search for vbmeta-grus.img
Flash vbmeta via
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta-grus.img

Status
Not open for further replies.