MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 here, anyone having touch screen problems with this release? Sometimes the sensitivity goes mad and I can't scroll properly (the phone keeps opening menus while scrolling as if I tapped and the scrolling is jittery), and I have to lock the phone and unlock it to make it work properly again. It's sporadic, but It's annoying.
i have the same problems

Reactions: J3isoos
I'm using xiaomi.eu beta for some time and still I'm facing issue with bubble notifications border.
Does anyone have the same issue or had and solved it?

On stable 12.0 (eea) it was working fine but I'm not sure if it is connected to whole xiaomi.eu or only to beta rom

Attachments

• IMG_20210501_210812.jpg
    IMG_20210501_210812.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 223
I'm using xiaomi.eu beta for some time and still I'm facing issue with bubble notifications border.
Does anyone have the same issue or had and solved it?

On stable 12.0 (eea) it was working fine but I'm not sure if it is connected to whole xiaomi.eu or only to beta rom
Related to new System UI which is included with the Android 11 Weekly ROMs. It's a China ROM issue as well.

I have a question, not ROM related. Is weather superwallpaper showing nighttime for everyone? It's always sunny for me even at 1am
I tried clearing data on both weather wallpaper and MiWeather but no dice

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

I have a question, not ROM related. Is weather superwallpaper showing nighttime for everyone? It's always sunny for me even at 1am
I tried clearing data on both weather wallpaper and MiWeather but no dice

I'm not sure how everyone is going to reply ;)
It should show day / night / dawn / dusk / different types of weather: rain / snow etc.
Mine at the moment shows a very colourful dusk. And if it is clear overnight, the stars will start twinkling. (They don't really twinkle, but they show).
[Edit: The stars have now come out, and yes, they really do twinkle!)

Last edited:
I'm not sure how everyone is going to reply ;)
It should show day / night / dawn / dusk / different types of weather: rain / snow etc.
Mine at the moment shows a very colourful dusk. And if it is clear overnight, the stars will start twinkling. (They don't really twinkle, but they show).
Hmmmm thanks for confirming. It seems something is wrong on my setup then...i get sun 24/7. No idea what could be the problem though

Edit: Forgot one important detail i waa talking about AOD

Hmmmm thanks for confirming. It seems something is wrong on my setup then...i get sun 24/7. No idea what could be the problem though

Edit: Forgot one important detail i waa talking about AOD
With AOD, I do not seem to get the option of displaying the wallpaper. There are lots of different designs, but not the wallpaper.
The lockscreen shows what is on the home screens, ie. the weather wallpaper.

Reactions: stathis95194
Hey ,

Since the new update on the MI 11 when I click on "SIM cards & mobile networks" the mobile network is completely cut off and the phone crashes
Someone has the same problem ?

My phone is using Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.0.4 and I want to use 12.5. I have a mi9t, how would the installation be? I am using TWRP-3.3.1-1109 for Redmi K20 --by wzsx150

Would it be as follows?:
1. Format Data
2. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Vendor, Data, Internal
3. Transfer files to phone
4. Flash rom 12.5
5. Flash DFE

Help me please! thnks.
Forget about wiping System and Vendor.
You need to FORMAT Data (not Wipe) and Wipe Cache (formatting Data will automatically wipe Internal and Dalwik).
Btw, I don't understand why do you need DFE (some old school, wiping System, Vendor, flashing DFE)?!

And upgrade to official TWRP 3.5.2-9_0.
Besides, Xiaomi.eu weekly is MIUI 12.6, not 12.5 (for Mi 9T/K20)

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Spotify is always opening...
I can close it, but after turning screen off and on it appears again in the notification bar.
How can I remove this?
103110ad2adabc7b3174bd48a5438701.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
having this same issue on my k20 pro. if i slide it away it leaves a huge blank space in the notifications tray (traditional control center) and eventually comes back.

still having issues with AoD brightness as well, it randomly blows up to max even in dark rooms or doesn't turn on in bright places.

Reactions: 1skandar_o1
having this same issue on my k20 pro. if i slide it away it leaves a huge blank space in the notifications tray (traditional control center) and eventually comes back.

still having issues with AoD brightness as well, it randomly blows up to max even in dark rooms or doesn't turn on in bright places.

If you have root, check this post out:

I haven't tried it, but if you're rooted, install termux (terminal emulator for android) and run the 2 commands:
su settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0
It should probably work

Reactions: renedourado
Not such issue here. Did you try to remove the sim card, reinsert it and try again?
7e9d84a4b038e0d3f8d6cc85118d0ac0.jpg

I have try few time factory reset and test. BUG is When use mi cloud restore my data, sim &mobile network unable access. If no use mi cloud restore function is working.

Even i tap and hold also cant access

Attachments

• IMG_20210502_102442.jpg
    IMG_20210502_102442.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 161
Mi10 ultra use Mi cloud restore unable access sim card & mobile network. If no use mi cloud restore function is working

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey ,

Since the new update on the MI 11 when I click on "SIM cards & mobile networks" the mobile network is completely cut off and the phone crashes
Someone has the same problem ?
My mi10 ultra same.
U use mi cloud restore right?

In my mi9t/k20 widevine certificate is restored to L1!!
Thanks thanks thanks
All of rom seems work correctly!!!

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Yannick97121

Redmi Note 8
Netflix Error "there was a problem playing the video. Try again 5.10"
How do I solve this problem?

My SafetyNet is ok.

I saw on the news talking about xiaomi getting extensive memory feature. Is there a way to enable it already? It's basically more ram for free.
Even if you manage to activate this menu somehow, it doesn't work (at least for now). It isn't designed for currently released Xiaomi devices, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.