MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are using a Weekly/Beta ROM, I don't know why it bother you so much... ;)
Becouse i have a theme app in my phone that it provides other themes then stock, and maybe i want to change it from time to time.
If you don't have a right answer stop being ironic.

Reactions: carlofarina
I can't update new mi video and mi music in system app updater and Google play in redmi K30 pro please help rom miuieu 21.4.28

Reactions: Gralfitox
definitely my problem, waiting for the solution.
Guys read, it's already been solved if you have root. If you don't, you have to wait for the next build (or maybe force closing the app works).
Solution is to open a terminal, type
Code:
su
and then
Code:
settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

Reactions: KGVER and Maximhtc
Becouse i have a theme app in my phone that it provides other themes then stock, and maybe i want to change it from time to time.
Then listen to what you are told. You can still change the theme, just ignore the message. In weeklies you are having the latest MIUI version, themes are not tested or made for it so the message is just a warning that it might have some problems, it doesn't mean that there are.

You are getting this message because these themes were designed for a previous MIUI version, like MIUI 12.
MIUI 12 and MIUI 12.5+ don't have the same MIUI version ID.
There's nothing wrong with the message.

You are getting this message because these themes were designed for a previous MIUI version, like MIUI 12.
MIUI 12 and MIUI 12.5+ don't have the same MIUI version ID.
There's nothing wrong with the message.
Thank you very much for the answer !

Then listen to what you are told. You can still change the theme, just ignore the message. In weeklies you are having the latest MIUI version, themes are not tested or made for it so the message is just a warning that it might have some problems, it doesn't mean that there are.
I know that there are not major problems,is just sad to select a theme with some specific dialer or status bar, etc and after apply it there is no change for them.

I know that there are not major problems,is just sad to select a theme with some specific dialer or status bar, etc and after apply it there is no change for them.
That's because the theme replaces resources (images in that case) which are no longer being used.

My YouTube Music widget on the notification bar isn't working right. For some months it sometimes works right, other times only had the play button, other times no button. Since this update I can't remove it, if I slide it, it disappears but the empty space stays there. I'd I slide the space from the right to left, the widget comes back

anyone helps?

just update the netflix app minutes ago, and seems netflix dont accept my drm L1 anymore.

theres my story below......

firstly i checked drm info , its L1, and play videos in netflix, after the updating my screen shows very dark, and play few minutes, i got wrong message that i have to close nteflix only,

after reopen netflix it shows Windvine L3, but screen no more dark, i can see the movie.
so i close netflix and clean all data of this app, and reopen , it still shows windvine L3.
this time i go to drm info, its shows L3 !!??

so whatever i clean the netflix apps data, it still L3, unless i reboot my phone.

after reboot , drm info shows L1,
but netflix plays video very dark and shows wrong message, reopen netfilx and login again it changes to L3, and drm info same as L3, so i cant solve this issu,

it seems after reboot my phone , its temperoy L1 but if i open the new version of netflix , it plays weird L1 in very dark screen and shows wrong message, after my reload netflix i should login again and this time my phone got L3...... , so i just fall into this loop...

any tips, thanks

anyone helps?

just update the netflix app minutes ago, and seems netflix dont accept my drm L1 anymore.

theres my story below......

firstly i checked drm info , its L1, and play videos in netflix, after the updating my screen shows very dark, and play few minutes, i got wrong message that i have to close nteflix only,

after reopen netflix it shows Windvine L3, but screen no more dark, i can see the movie.
so i close netflix and clean all data of this app, and reopen , it still shows windvine L3.
this time i go to drm info, its shows L3 !!??

so whatever i clean the netflix apps data, it still L3, unless i reboot my phone.

after reboot , drm info shows L1,
but netflix plays video very dark and shows wrong message, reopen netfilx and login again it changes to L3, and drm info same as L3, so i cant solve this issu,

it seems after reboot my phone , its temperoy L1 but if i open the new version of netflix , it plays weird L1 in very dark screen and shows wrong message, after my reload netflix i should login again and this time my phone got L3...... , so i just fall into this loop...

any tips, thanks
try many times now steady in netflix L1, but HDR my scree got very dark, dont know why.

I have a Poco F3 and I flashed EU weekly build. Are there any ways to change the name of the device. It shows Redmi k40 in the settins and my pc also reconized my poco f3 as redmi k40. Camera watermark also shows k40

I have a Poco F3 and I flashed EU weekly build. Are there any ways to change the name of the device. It shows Redmi k40 in the settins and my pc also reconized my poco f3 as redmi k40. Camera watermark also shows k40
The china version of your device is redmi k40 and weekly rom is based on this china version.

So if it is just the device name, then nothing to worry about.

The china version of your device is redmi k40 and weekly rom is based on this china version.

So if it is just the device name, then nothing to worry about.
Thanks for the reply :) I appreciate it. Its just that I want my phone to be recognized as Poco F3 instead of K40 even while running EU weekly rom. And I dont want to root my phone too.

only 10% of default icons are animated. When i re-apply icons from theme store they are animated , but after a while they become non animated again

Can someone also report the Problem that "you" can not swipe away the Notification bar when opening a "radio app".
Even when i close the app. After Turn off/On Display the Notification is there. It appears after my last firmware update on Mi11.

I think this is a problem with the latest firmware. Can anyone confirm?

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_221447.jpg
    IMG_20210503_221447.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
Reactions: KGVER and 4fun20
Can someone also report the Problem that "you" can not swipe away the Notification bar when opening a "radio app".
Even when i close the app. After Turn off/On Display the Notification is there. It appears after my last firmware update on Mi11.

I think this is a problem with the latest firmware. Can anyone confirm?
I believe it is discussed in every page of this thread, and it was also added to the confirmed bug list.

Status
Not open for further replies.