MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

i use arrowOs and i want to flash miui 12.5 or 12.6 - can u tell me the why to flash?
hello,

i use arrowOs and i want to flash miui 12.5 or 12.6 - can u tell me the why to flash?
Easy. Get latest TWRP for your phone model, download the relevant rom '('stable or weekly) and install it via twrp.
Don't forget to format data if this rom is encrypted.

Reactions: biscoot
I got no problem in this version using k30 pro zoom except that my local paying app keeps crashing once i try to open it,
Any idea why is that and how to fix it?

== About invisible/unswipable "Media" notification issue (Spotify, Tidal, Youtube Music, Bandcamp, etc.) ==

It's a known Official bug added by Xiaomi in 21.4.28 and sadly not fixed in the latest beta version... :(

Current workaround (requires Magisk/root) is:

1) Download and open "Termux" app (available on Google Play Store), type:
su

2) Grant root permissions then type:
settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

3) Type exit two times to quit Termux.

4) Done! :)

;)
Thx you!!!

Reactions: Poney70
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg version 21.5.12 broke Prime Video HD, I wiped all data from the Amazon app, and nothing worked, Netflix and Disney + works in Full HD, the solution was to return to version 21.4.28.
Device: Mi 10T.
Print for Amazon in full HD in version 21.4.28:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg version 21.5.12 broke Prime Video HD, I wiped all data from the Amazon app, and nothing worked, Netflix and Disney + works in Full HD, the solution was to return to version 21.4.28.
Device: Mi 10T.
Print for Amazon in full HD in version 21.4.28:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Try clearing app data then. We don't have any info regarding how Amazon Prime works.

Try clearing app data then. We don't have any info regarding how Amazon Prime works.
I just did a clean installation of the system (21.5.12) and installed Prime Video HD, and it is not working in Full HD, I did a clean installation of the version (21.4.28) and prime video is working in Full HD.
In all previous versions before 21.5.12 I had Amazon Prime HD, working perfectly in Full HD.
I think changing the Mi 10T name to Redmi K30S Ultra caused the problem.

I just did a clean installation of the system (21.5.12) and installed Prime Video HD, and it is not working in Full HD, I did a clean installation of the version (21.4.28) and prime video is working in Full HD.
In all previous versions before 21.5.12 I had Amazon Prime HD, working perfectly in Full HD.
I think changing the Mi 10T name to Redmi K30S Ultra caused the problem.
The ROM was made for Redmi K30S Ultra, you can see that clearly on the boot logo. We didn't change the name to Redmi K30S Ultra, we just stopped changing the name to "Mi 10T", because it's not something we should be doing. In fact, when we changed "Redmi K20" to "Mi 9T", it broke Amazon Prime HD too.
So your options are abundant:
1. Contact Amazon Prime support and tell them that "Redmi K30S Ultra" exists and it's the same as "Mi 10T". They allowed HD on "Redmi K20", so why not "Redmi K30S Ultra"?
2. Stay on 21.4.28 or any older ROM you choose, where we still changed the model name to Mi 10T.
3. Use an official Global ROM, which is made for Mi 10T.
4. Make a simple Magisk module that changes the relevant props:
Code:
ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.model=M2007J3SY
ro.product.name=apollo_global
ro.product.marketname=Mi 10T
ro.product.odm.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.odm.model=M2007J3SY
ro.product.odm.name=apollo_global
ro.product.odm.marketname=Mi 10T
ro.product.vendor.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.vendor.model=M2007J3SY
ro.product.vendor.name=apollo_global
ro.product.vendor.marketname=Mi 10T

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
The ROM was made for Redmi K30S Ultra, you can see that clearly on the boot logo. We didn't change the name to Redmi K30S Ultra, we just stopped changing the name to "Mi 10T", because it's not something we should be doing. In fact, when we changed "Redmi K20" to "Mi 9T", it broke Amazon Prime HD too.
So your options are abundant:
1. Contact Amazon Prime support and tell them that "Redmi K30S Ultra" exists and it's the same as "Mi 10T". They allowed HD on "Redmi K20", so why not "Redmi K30S Ultra"?
2. Stay on 21.4.28 or any older ROM you choose, where we still changed the model name to Mi 10T.
3. Use an official Global ROM, which is made for Mi 10T.
4. Make a simple Magisk module that changes the relevant props:
Code:
ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.model=M2007J3SY
ro.product.name=apollo_global
ro.product.marketname=Mi 10T
ro.product.odm.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.odm.model=M2007J3SY
ro.product.odm.name=apollo_global
ro.product.odm.marketname=Mi 10T
ro.product.vendor.brand=Xiaomi
ro.product.vendor.model=M2007J3SY
ro.product.vendor.name=apollo_global
ro.product.vendor.marketname=Mi 10T
Just saying, could he/she just install the magisk props module and pick his/her phone model? Or would that replace fewer things than the ones you wrote?

I tried it, I made the necessary changes through the magisk module, but unfortunately it didn't work
Hey there.
Can you send me the file located in "system > vendor > etc > device_features"

Let me see if i can make a conversion patch for you.

Reactions: biscoot
Hey there.
Can you send me the file located in "system > vendor > etc > device_features"

Let me see if i can make a conversion patch for you.

Here

Attachments

• apollo21.4.28.txt
    28.8 KB · Views: 155
  • apollo-21.5.12.txt
    28.9 KB · Views: 137
Smart devices in push down menue doesnt open when long click on a device f.e. roborock. Super wallpapers download not working. Xiami mi9 cepheus

here screenshots of whats not working coz my english is 2 bad 2 descripe

Attachments

• IMG_20210516_201557.jpg
    IMG_20210516_201557.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20210516_201517.jpg
    IMG_20210516_201517.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 221
OMG i dont know what is happening, but everything on Mi 10 Ultra seems to be peace of s....
I installed latest TWRP - twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img and when i come to TWRP i cannot type anything (no patern, no pin...nothing). If i lock my phone in twrp i cannot swipe it to the right side to unlock it.

Then i tried with twrp-3.5.1-0-umi-manuelbianco.img the same or worse result. With this TWRP installed i cannot even get to the TWRP.

OMG i dont know what is happening, but everything on Mi 10 Ultra seems to be peace of s....
I installed latest TWRP - twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img and when i come to TWRP i cannot type anything (no patern, no pin...nothing). If i lock my phone in twrp i cannot swipe it to the right side to unlock it.

Then i tried with twrp-3.5.1-0-umi-manuelbianco.img the same or worse result. With this TWRP installed i cannot even get to the TWRP.
you should probably use this specifically for the mi10 ultra. https://unofficialtwrp.com/twrp-root-xiaomi-mi10-ultra/

The system starts, after a few seconds it automatically restarts and goes to recovery
Reboot to twrp and delete
Data > adb > modules > RedmiToMI

Are you sure there arent any conflicting modules
Like magiskprops or the previous module you tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.