creating boot image...
creating boot image - 132458496 bytes
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.938s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.192s]
finished. total time: 3.130s
PS C:\adb>
Looks good, thank you, but is still not booting to TWRP.

BTW, is your bootloader unlocked?

I unlocked the phone in February so it still should be unlocked?
If you have fails , enter fastboot again , do not continue without re-enter to fastboot mode ..
Re-enter fastboot with buttons ( power and vol down )..
Rename the img to something shorter , like "twrp.img" ..
Then type to cmd.. fastboot devices ( device recognition )..
fastboot boot twrp.img
Wait a little bit to load twrp ..

I now use the latest fastboot image for the mi11. If i use this steps with TWRP will my device be wiped? Or does al my data stay on the phone?

greetings after installing fresh rom xiaomi.eu 21.5.12 I have a problem with activating the sim card. I have already sent 4 messages but failed to activate my messages and did not sync my messages and call list. how do I resolve this?

(Poco F2 Pro)

Share Me,Xiaomi's app has a problem with this update.I use it to transfer stuff from the phone to my laptop via wifi and now it isn't working.I reinstalled but the problem is here.

Windows says ''An error occurred when copying the file.The operation timed out''

Weird thing is this isn't happening on all the folders but i don't see a pattern.

I was using this all the time since yesterday and i still use it on my other phone without problems,so its this update to blame.

It also gave me some DNS error on a reboot and i had to change 1.1.1.1. from the phone's wifi settings to the default one for the internet to work.Some conflict with the private DNS i am using (Cloudflare) i suppose. Maybe these are related

greetings after installing fresh rom xiaomi.eu 21.5.12 I have a problem with activating the sim card. I have already sent 4 messages but failed to activate my messages and did not sync my messages and call list. how do I resolve this?

On what phone?

Also, a good idea would be to test the latest beta first and see is solved there already.

OK, then 21.5.12 is the latest for you.

I had all sorts of smaller and bigger bugs on my Mi 11, so I reverted to 21.4.28 here,
then updated to 21.5.20 which seems fine now.

Unfortunately, I don't have any idea how to solve that on your device.

Have you ever managed to activate your sim card? On my umi I tried to activate it on stock rom and on xiaomi.eu and also talked to my carrier and to xiaomi support (xiaomi told me they had "sercer issues", which probably isnt true cuz that issue exists ~ever since I got my phone). Didnt get activated. It actually may never be activated if you havent ever managed it. I kinda gace up and ~no issue came up from not activating. You can search for "fixes" online, but you might end up spending ~1€ in those activation messages.
PS. I eventually removed the mi account all together from the phone, since it offered ~nothing..

Reactions: osnix
Hello there. Can I install the original miui beta rom with new recovery?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-21-16-34-41-284_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-21-16-34-41-284_com.android.chrome.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 204
Does anyone have a cosmetic problem when they unlock the screen? For a split second the screen goes black. In the latest versions it was smoother.

I received OTA updates for this week ROM, can I just use OTA to install ?

*Currently using Mi 10 Pro 21.5.12

Thanks in advanced !

Attachments

• IMG_20210521_230354.jpg
    IMG_20210521_230354.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.