MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!
I have the same problem on my RN8. I downloaded the latest firmware for two times from different sources and it doesn't helped.
The battery melts on the eyes and the phone is very hot when is charging. Can someone advise something in such situation?

Yes, go back to a working ROM to avoid damage. Then open an bug report about.

Reactions: Hero md
Before going back to 21.5.12, can you try to disable dual apps? All these issues were caused by the dual apps feature (before it was fixed). :)

=> Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

;)
thank you very much for your advice!! I deleted the clone apps and the phone started to work property!! the apps doesn;t chash now. I will install back the sd card and will continue to monitor how the phone is working.
Thank you very much one more time!
Kind regards.

Hello all!
I flashed from Global ROM xiaomi mi 10t pro to weekly ROM for the first time but after flash it always boots to stock recovery. What should I do, please help?

The steps I've done:
1. Unlock bootloader.
2. fastboot boot twrp.img (without flashing it). I used -> twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555
3. Factory reset in Wipe.
4. Format /cache and Dalvik cache
5. Format data -> yes -> reboot to custom recovery.
6. Upload xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_21.5.20_v12-11.zip file to phone.
7. Install zip -> without errors.
8. Back, and Format data again.
Now it bootloops. I tried to Format data again and gives "Unable to decrypt FBE device" at the first line.

Please help me, I am total noob, so please explain it to me for an idiot.

Hello all!
I flashed from Global ROM xiaomi mi 10t pro to weekly ROM for the first time but after flash it always boots to stock recovery. What should I do, please help?
Format data again and gives "Unable to decrypt FBE device" at the first line.
Hello!

"Unable to decrypt FBE device" is not an issue, it's normal to see it after "Format Data" process. It simply means "No encryption found".;)

But, for your device, it's a known issue with "Format Data" in TWRP. You simply need to use the stock recovery and use "Wipe data" option in this one then reboot your device.

You can reflash this TWRP after that => twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img

:)

Last edited:
Using a mi 10 ultra here. Anyone have issues getting notifications for their gmail and native mail app? I can't seem to get notifications when i get new mail. Have tried turning all the notifcations on and autostart and etc and still nothing... Appreciate some advice! Thanks in advance!
hi, this my gmail setting on my 10 ultra & i do get notifications.hope its help

Attachments

• IMG_20210523_084141.jpg
    IMG_20210523_084141.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 186
Before going back to 21.5.12, can you try to disable dual apps? All these issues were caused by the dual apps feature (before it was fixed). :)

=> Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

;)
Thanks!! Working fine!

I have a Mi 10 ultra and am running weekly up to version 21.3.10 but no longer updates for a good while. What do I need to do to get it working again?

I don't have an 10 ultra.
On venus, while notifications somewhat worked in general, I had some disappearing notifications.

I use the Gmail app because the included one cannot handle my around 100GB main archive and it worked okish..

What I did to fix missing notifications here was to remove battery optimization from notification app itself.

Settings -> Privacy protection ->
Protection ( top right ) , scroll down to Special permisions -> Battery optimization. Default should show now not optimized apps, if don't see notifications there, click on that blueish Not optimized banner, select All apps, and search for notifications app. Click on it an turn off optimizations. You can try this way for other apps may have problems getting notifications.

You may need to reboot your phone.

I don't know if that works for your device but it worked for me.
Hey thanks for that! Have done the following and will see how it goes today!

I have clean installed this version on RN8 (ginkgo). I'm unable to make calls and also incoming calls did not showing only ringtone ringing in default dialer.
Rebooted many times and also clear data of dialer.
Google dialer working good. What's the issue and how to fix??
I want to use default dialer.

Status
Not open for further replies.