MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the apps I use need to be active in background. Since update to EU 12.5.13 unfortunately some ( not all) are closed after several minutes. Update to 12.5.20 didn't change the problem. All permissions seem to be enabled.

Any ideas?

Here an examples of the settings:
View attachment 36892
i have these problems too from the last 2 builds. the apps are closed, even whatsapp does not remain in the background and notifications do not arrive.
How can this be solved? Does MIUI optimization have anything to do with it?

CTTO

21.5.21, 21.5.22 and 21.5.24

1. Due to the problem of restarting into recovery under certain scenarios, Mi 10 is temporarily suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Due to the problem of being unable to use in certain scenarios, Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro, and Redmi K20 are temporarily suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
3. From May 2, 2021, if there is a behavior of irrigation and hope to increase the internal test score, it will greatly reduce the probability of passing the internal test. A good atmosphere needs everyone to maintain together, thank you for your understanding

@Holger237 Hello, thy this => You can force apps to stay in memory (RAM), open Recents menu => Hold on app you want (like "Settings") and tap on the "lockpad" button. It should help but I think it's a bad RAM management... :(
Seems to work....
Maybe the following builds will include a better RAM management

Reactions: Poney70
CTTO

21.5.21, 21.5.22 and 21.5.24

1. Due to the problem of restarting into recovery under certain scenarios, Mi 10 is temporarily suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Due to the problem of being unable to use in certain scenarios, Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro, and Redmi K20 are temporarily suspended today. Thank you for your understanding.
3. From May 2, 2021, if there is a behavior of irrigation and hope to increase the internal test score, it will greatly reduce the probability of passing the internal test. A good atmosphere needs everyone to maintain together, thank you for your understanding
Can you explain what the source of this information is?
Thanks.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Miui EU 21.5.20 Redmi 9T แสดง permission keep stopping and version 21.5.13 It's showing permission keep stopping too, please fix it for Redmi 9T. Thanks.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25-00-02-53-049_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-00-02-53-049_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_2021-05-25-00-32-51-553_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-00-32-51-553_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_2021-05-25-01-02-55-059_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-01-02-55-059_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 188
Miui EU 21.5.20 Redmi 9T แสดง permission keep stopping and version 21.5.13 It's showing permission keep stopping too, please fix it for Redmi 9T. Thanks.....
You should try to "Clear all data" of the 'Permissions' app, in phone's settings => Manage Apps => Apps => Use option in 3-dots menu to show system-apps (if it's not done already) => Find and select 'Permissions' app

;)

Last edited:
Roaming stops working, I am in a big trouble now, it doesn't connect.

No SMS, no connection, even going one by one.

after i create a widget on my homescreen, i can`t open the app thru the widget! any ideas? thx

Useful info about a crash/keep stopping issue (for the devs) are in "View summary" page. ;)

Anyway, you should try to "Clear all data" of the 'Permissions' app, in phone's settings.

:)

Doing that did not actually help.

Here is the log entry, I linked it in the thread for the previous ROM release but nobody seemed to care.

Hello!
I installed the 12.5 stable on my haydn via windows. Now I'm trying to install twrp to use last 12.6.
I'm getting an error when I try to install twrp via fastboot (FAIL: no such partition recovery_a).
Anyone can help?
Thanks

Great ROM overall, it's working pretty well on my Mi 9 SE.
I have a question tho. Ever since the 12.5 update, some notification icons for system apps, and also mi fit, appear white in the notification bar. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is this a recurrent bug from Xiaomi?
If I use the setting "app icons for notifications", the logos work correctly, but not in MIUI style, if that makes sense.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25-00-21-15-581_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-00-21-15-581_com.android.chrome.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: Poney70
Hello!
I installed the 12.5 stable on my haydn via windows. Now I'm trying to install twrp to use last 12.6.
I'm getting an error when I try to install twrp via fastboot (FAIL: no such partition recovery_a).
Anyone can help?
Thanks
Hello :)

For your device, installation process is to boot TWRP and not flash it. ;)

So use fastboot boot twrp.img then install ROM update in TWRP and reboot your device.

Great ROM overall, it's working pretty well on my Mi 9 SE.
I have a question tho. Ever since the 12.5 update, some notification icons for system apps, and also mi fit, appear white in the notification bar. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is this a recurrent bug from Xiaomi?
If I use the setting "app icons for notifications", the logos work correctly, but not in MIUI style, if that makes sense.
Thanks
Why are your status bar icons (I don't mean notification icon) on the left side?

Hi,
I just unlocked bootloader on Poco F3, and flashed TWRP, then tried to wipe data only, it didn't work.
since unlocking bootloader already wipes data partition, I flashed the latest rom zip file.
but after flashing is completed the phone boots back to TWRP with "0" internal storage.
So any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.