MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I just unlocked bootloader on Poco F3, and flashed TWRP, then tried to wipe data only, it didn't work.
since unlocking bootloader already wipes data partition, I flashed the latest rom zip file.
but after flashing is completed the phone boots back to TWRP with "0" internal storage.
So any help?

format data -> not wipe should help. Make a backup before or your data will be lost

Reactions: biscoot
I can't seem to find the right version of TWRP for Mi11 Pro. How can I install this updated rom using fastboot method? since there's only twrp version to download here. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

I've read and tried to find twrp file in the links but there's none for mars so does this mean I can't use this version of rom coz there's no tool for installing it? Sorry I'm quite noob to this twrp thing (never installed it myself before).

read first post..

I've read and tried to find twrp file in the links but there's none for mars so does this mean I can't use this version of rom coz there's no tool for installing it? Sorry I'm quite noob to this twrp thing (never installed it myself before).
mars=star so you can use star TWRP

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Doing that did not actually help.

Here is the log entry, I linked it in the thread for the previous ROM release but nobody seemed to care.

I had the same and clearing all data of the permission app resolved it. Of course you have to grant app permissions from scratch again afterwards.

Reactions: Poney70
The guys at Xiaomi keep dropping features from the RN8, the latest security app has no animations for the model, the weather app will be next, according to the weekly changelogs on telegram :D

• Sad
Does anyone know if there is any way to disable dark mode on work profile apps?

Thanks in advance

Hello :)

For your device, installation process is to boot TWRP and not flash it. ;)

So use fastboot boot twrp.img then install ROM update in TWRP and reboot your device.

When i flash TWRP before i boot from then, than is it permanent? And when i only boot TWRP, i stay at stock recovery?

Hello everyone! in my applications, super wallpapers are displayed with such names, is this normal? or a bug? poco f3, installed 21.5.20 clean
is it a bug from the Chinese ROM?

Last edited:
Hello everyone! in my applications, super wallpapers are displayed with such names, is this normal? or a bug? poco f3, installed 21.5.20 clean
seems like a bug. Got that too
I really don't worry about it because the names are quite irrelevant...as there's no launcher icon and i can't directly interact with the supewallpaper apps

Why are your status bar icons (I don't mean notification icon) on the left side?
My status bar has always been like this, since I own this phone, either with .eu ROM and EEA ROM.
It's a Mi 9 SE.
Do you know why some notification icons are displayed this way?

@zgfg12 connect your phone with pc then open terminal and type:
Code:
adb shell settings get global miui_new_version
attach result here

Last edited:
Reactions: zgfg12
After I put my Mi 11 on the original wireless charging station last night and took it down this morning, the phone was off. The problem is that it no longer works. When the charging cable is plugged in, the charging animation is no longer displayed. I held the power button down for a long time alone and in combination with vol + and vol-. Nothing.
Nothing is displayed in the device manager on the PC either.
What can I do??

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk

After I put my Mi 11 on the original wireless charging station last night and took it down this morning, the phone was off. The problem is that it no longer works. When the charging cable is plugged in, the charging animation is no longer displayed. I held the power button down for a long time alone and in combination with vol + and vol-. Nothing.
Nothing is displayed in the device manager on the PC either.
What can I do??
It sounds as though you are completely out of power.
I would suggest that you plug it to charge directly (having checked all of the connections) for at least half an hour before trying anything. (I am assuming that the plug / cable / charger are all working correctly.) After that, just press (not hold) the power button. Do not try and turn it on at this stage - you just want to see if it has been charging. Hopefully, it will show some charge, and you can continue charging the same way.
If it is not showing anything you will need to start looking at your charging hardware, and start eliminating the various stages.

I have now charged with the original power supply unit and cable for half an hour. Nothing. The cell phone doesn't even get warm. Oddly, when I place the cell phone on the original wireless charging station, the charging indicator lights up green. Still nothing can be seen on the display.
Do I have to assume a total defect?

Last edited:
@zgfg12 connect your phone with pc then open terminal and type:
Code:
adb shell settings get global miui_new_version
attach result here
Oops, interesting, it says 21.4.28 (I did from Terminal app: cmd settings get global miui_new_version).

Can I set similarly set it to 21.5.20 (the actual one I'm on)?

To be in sync what I actually flashed 21.5.20 last week, as Updater shows that I'm on 21.5.20 and as the fingerprints show:
/ # getprop | grep fingerprint
[ro.bootimage.build.fingerprint]: [Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:11/RKQ1.200826.002/21.5.20:user/release-keys]
[ro.odm.build.fingerprint]: [Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:11/RKQ1.200826.002/21.5.20:user/release-keys]
[ro.product.build.fingerprint]: [Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:11/RKQ1.200826.002/21.5.20:user/release-keys]
[ro.system.build.fingerprint]: [Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:11/RKQ1.200826.002/21.5.20:user/release-keys]
[ro.system_ext.build.fingerprint]: [Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:11/RKQ1.200826.002/21.5.20:user/release-keys]
[ro.vendor.build.fingerprint]: [Xiaomi/davinci/davinci:11/RKQ1.200826.002/21.5.20:user/release-keys]

Thanks a lot, this is making progress

Attachments

• IMG_20210525_135935.jpg
    IMG_20210525_135935.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 170
@zgfg12 you can set it manually using set instead of get, however i do not see anyone else here having this issue and i did some testing myself - it always update miui_new_version once i open updater

Reactions: zgfg12
Hi to All,

Searched the forum but could not find any info.

I am back to xiaomi.eu rom after using an AOSP rom for few months - when I left xiaomi.eu rom (Android 10) it didn't support wifi connection and mobile data at same time, needed for wireless Android auto.
Now, with MIUI 12 (Android 11) all is ok and I decided to swith back to my favorite rom.

The only issue I have sofar, is that I can't change ring tone - in setting it seems set correctly, but when receive a call, rings with system tone only. Tried different approaches with no success.
Any idea how to fix it?

phone: Redmi k20 pro (raphael)
ROM: xiaomi.eu 21.5.20/21, clean install after AOSP rom.

Tnanks!

Hi to All,

Searched the forum but could not find any info.

I am back to xiaomi.eu rom after using an AOSP rom for few months - when I left xiaomi.eu rom (Android 10) it didn't support wifi connection and mobile data at same time, needed for wireless Android auto.
Now, with MIUI 12 (Android 11) all is ok and I decided to swith back to my favorite rom.

The only issue I have sofar, is that I can't change ring tone - in setting it seems set correctly, but when receive a call, rings with system tone only. Tried different approaches with no success.
Any idea how to fix it?

phone: Redmi k20 pro (raphael)
ROM: xiaomi.eu 21.5.20/21, clean install after AOSP rom.

Tnanks!
How did you try to set ringtone?

@zgfg12 you can set it manually using set instead of get, however i do not see anyone else here having this issue and i did some testing myself - it always update miui_new_version once i open updater
Thanks (I don't know what/why went wrong with 21.4.28 or 21.5.12 that the setting remained on 21.4.28)

Anyway, it worked - it was the put command, so:
cmd settings put global miui_new_version 21.5.20

and now, upon that, both Settings and My device do not show the ghost Update anymore.
I also rebooted and it remained fine (checked also with get command after reboot)

Thanks a lot for your help - I hope now in two days I will be able to regularly download again 21.5.27 directly from the Updater :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210525_145428.jpg
    IMG_20210525_145428.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_20210525_145455.jpg
    IMG_20210525_145455.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.