MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a way to have gestures even with nova launcher Mi9

Yes… why dont you use the search function? Its mentioned about 3697 times

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures only in stock launcher not in system UI and not in poco launcher

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Edge Gestures
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
  • Use CustoMIUIzer
    • Laucher -> Gestures -> there you have a lot of options

Hi
I am wonder if you can add "Ethernet tethering"
Google added in android 11
but it looks like xiaomi remove it !
I cant find it in chinese Rom nor this 21.6.2
I depend in my phone Mobile Data a lot

i tried to install niagara launcher but the full gesture is not supported this launcher sorry for my bad english

Hi
I am wonder if you can add "Ethernet tethering"
Google added in android 11
but it looks like xiaomi remove it !
I cant find it in chinese Rom nor this 21.6.2
I depend in my phone Mobile Data a lot
There's already quite a selection for tethering from my phone - ordinary Wi-fi hotspot; USB tethering; and Bluetooth tethering. I did not even have to set up USB tethering - it just connected as soon as I 'flicked the switch'. I was already connected because I use the USB connection to charge the phone and transfer files.

Always refresh rate in my device remains to 120hz instead 60hz in some cases.
I think this causes more battery drain
f95af9d1f419450e05a590593f318387.jpg

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Any chance to fix really bad 3,5mm jack audio on Europe region? On US region music is loud and clear, on Europe region it's a trash. Better to have a warning like on Global EU ROM then this. Browsers use regions, when I want to set schedule in my smart home devices I have bad time set.

I can't change ringtone. Always playing default mi ringtone.
Has anyone else noticed this?

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it with no success, i still got this bug, and I don't have any type of this setting in Spotify so idk what is going on, most probably im the only one with this bug
Is still persist, even when I'm listening to an audio on WhatsApp and I receive a message on the chat the audio disappear and reappear after the sound of the receiving messages, idk what to do, this issue is driving me crazy

Root error when trying to replace files in the root folder, this was not on the previous rom version
p.s device mi9t pro rom 21.6.2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-09-18-22-11-419_com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-09-18-22-11-419_com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_2021-06-09-19-03-11-035_com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-09-19-03-11-035_com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 156
Root error when trying to replace files in the root folder, this was not on the previous rom version
p.s device mi9t pro rom 21.6.2
I ~can't understand much from the pics, but try to revoke the root access of total commander from magisk and check again. Also, try to reflash magisk in case you didn't after updating the rom.

I ~can't understand much from the pics, but try to revoke the root access of total commander from magisk and check again. Also, try to reflash magisk in case you didn't after updating the rom.
I tried to revoke the permission, delete the root and installed it again did not help

yes, the most interesting thing is that the system files are deleted without problems, but the replacement or moving occurs with an error, and it happened on the latest version of rom
What is the free storage in your /system partition?

Reactions: JiaiJ
yes, the most interesting thing is that the system files are deleted without problems, but the replacement or moving occurs with an error, and it happened on the latest version of rom
Ah, it may be that the files are being use md or something and total commander ~can't delete them. Try to do it from twrp file manager (also be careful with deleting system files :emoji_laughing:).

Status
Not open for further replies.