MIUI 12.6 21.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 Lite

Some Icons are inverted. Mostly those with a black background like Reigns or Revolut. Now they have a white background, Revolut only identifiable through the black shape aroind the R.

Also all Google apps have the black gbackground, with dark mode enabled as well as disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Can someone with a ginkgo check/confirm for me whether casting works on their device.
At present it crashes the phone, which was happening a few weeklies ago but was later working fine and this was happening to a few devices.
It would not suprise if Xiaomi broke something they fixed but it may well be that it is only my device and/or something I did, so I need some info.
At least with google home and Chromecast there's not a problem for me. Mirroring works as usual, also netflix and prime video.

Reactions: dexterv
Mi 9 Lite

Some Icons are inverted. Mostly those with a black background like Reigns or Revolut. Now they have a white background, Revolut only identifiable through the black shape aroind the R.

Also all Google apps have the black gbackground, with dark mode enabled as well as disabled.
All explanation are given in this topic.

Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
I do not chat with anyone, I just posted 2 times in here and I got immediate answers from someone and I considered it my duty to thank him ... I do not understand why you interfere in my messages that have nothing to do with mobile and upgrade .. evil and stupidity!I do not know English and everything is with Google translation!
the instruction to install rom already been mention so many times.you just use search function & easily get the answer u looking for.not knowing english is just an excused from u.

All explanation are given in this topic.
I agree you to this certain point, I assumed by switching to the light mode, or standard mode, the issue wouldn't happen. Using light mode still showing the same problem is in my opinion something else.

I still am wondering since to the previous release such behaviour wasn't noticed by me.

Otherweise the ROM works as expected.

I have thus Version installed on my mi11 pro.
When i try to watch a self Recorded Video the Player opens the File Manager and asks where to move the File to. Cant watch IT.

Hello everybody! I don't have enough experience with custom ROMs, but I have been install the 21.5.12 with fastboot. I have a question about a upgrade. My phone has a "automatic" update to 21.6.23 from the update manager (In settings > Device > MIUI version).

Can I make this update directly from the phone or is better or recomendable update using my computer to upload the image?

Thank you!

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 238
Hello everybody! I don't have enough experience with custom ROMs, but I have been install the 21.5.12 with fastboot. I have a question about a upgrade. My phone has a "automatic" update to 21.6.23 from the update manager (In settings > Device > MIUI version).

Can I make this update directly from the phone or is better or recomendable update using my computer to upload the image?

Thank you!
I've been using free download manager on my phone to download it a bit faster and install it from internal storage for the past ~4months.

Reactions: biscoot

Thank you!
Hello, we can't answer with accuracy without knowing what's your device... ;)

AleTz

MI 11 - weekly updates

- download the latest weekly ROM https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586355631

- Insert the downloaded ROM into the phone's storage
- restart to fastboot and connect to PC

- Run TWRP via Fastboot toolkit
Unzip. the downloaded toolkit, run it by clicking on RUN_TWRP.bat

- To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..
- install ROM, just select Install
- reboot system

Last edited:
AleTz

MI 11 - weekly updates

- download the latest weekly ROM https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586355631

- Insert the downloaded ROM into the phone's storage
- restart to fastboot and connect to PC

- Run TWRP via Fastboot toolkit
Unzip. the downloaded toolkit, run it by clicking on RUN_TWRP.bat

- To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..
- install ROM, just select Install
- reboot system

Thank you so much! I'll read and to investigate about TWRP.

Well, it is fine to disagree, but the second sentence kinda points to what I am saying, the ROM needs to complete some procedures after an update, which only happen when certain conditions are met, as explained in the thread I linked. Sometimes this fails even with the conditions fulfilled. Did you read the thread? Do the adb commands? Was the any difference? There are not a lot of people mentioning the problem, doesn't this point you in the direction that it might not be the common case?
Anyway regarding the downgrade it is a hit and miss sometimes it might be possible to go back a weekly but more often than not you end up in a bootloop.
Friend
I really like your attitude, and, indeed, in probability, since there are no more reports of my problem here, it's probably just me. However, I did follow the steps listed in the link you sent(adb option), not seeing a big impact.

For all that, thank you so much for the attention.

Reactions: dexterv
Successfully updated Mi9 lite (only cleared cache and dalvik cache in TWRP). Everything seems perfect. Thanks to developers
but it is possible that only I have the problem that it heats up a lot and that the battery at 100% tells me that I can only do 21 hours and 12 minutes

HI! Do all the sensors work (auto brightness, auto rotating screen, compass) on your MI9lite with these ROMs? On my Mi9 lite they work only with the stock firmware. I don't understand why... ((
To me everything is ok but I have overheating and battery problems that have not been corrected for a month. I hope they resolve. For the rest Great job

To me everything is ok but I have overheating and battery problems that have not been corrected for a month. I hope they resolve. For the rest Great job
If you want, post a screenshot of the battery consumption info or for more details, check the app gsm battery monitor and report.

LOL the dark mode messages are funny af.
i dont have any dark mode issues. as a general rule if the app has built in dark mode turn if off in system settings and manually enable thru the app. i did that months ago and have never had an issue during upgrades.
come to think of it i genuinely cannot think of the last time i've had an actual bug that was caused from this rom (not introduced by XiaomI) in the last 3-4 months.

Props to you Devs for making stable roms i for one appreciate it. <3

LOL the dark mode messages are funny af.
i dont have any dark mode issues. as a general rule if the app has built in dark mode turn if off in system settings and manually enable thru the app. i did that months ago and have never had an issue during upgrades.
come to think of it i genuinely cannot think of the last time i've had an actual bug that was caused from this rom (not introduced by XiaomI) in the last 3-4 months.

Props to you Devs for making stable roms i for one appreciate it. <3
I'll have to disagree. I know, dark mode isn't very stable, but this specific week's rom changed something. I think indeed there are apps that while in the past were working ok, now they have colors inverted and turning off dark mode doesn't fix this. It may not be for every single app, but this issue is new and it exists. I'm ~not very annoyed by this, but "cancelling" bugs probably drives the developement in the wrong way. And xiaomi.eu team may not have control over this, but ~don't say there isn't such bug. This person here has ~exactly that issue.

Reactions: zgfg12
It may not be for every single app, but this issue is new and it exists.
And?

I'm ~not very annoyed by this, but "cancelling" bugs probably drives the developement in the wrong way.
Nobody "cancelled" anything, you're using a Weekly/Beta ROM, expect issues that we can't control and we don't need to hear it repeated dozens of times.
I mean, "drives the developement in the wrong way" for whom? Xiaomi is not reading any of this, and we already told you there's nothing we can do about this, nor we should do because it's a Weekly/Beta ROM and should be fixed by Xiaomi since it's caused by their experimentation.

And xiaomi.eu team may not have control over this, but ~don't say there isn't such bug. This person here has ~exactly that issue.
We all agree that there are issues in many instances with the dark mode. What do we have to do with this though?

And?

Nobody "cancelled" anything, you're using a Weekly/Beta ROM, expect issues that we can't control and we don't need to hear it repeated dozens of times.
I mean, "drives the developement in the wrong way" for whom? Xiaomi is not reading any of this, and we already told you there's nothing we can do about this, nor we should do because it's a Weekly/Beta ROM and should be fixed by Xiaomi since it's caused by their experimentation.

We all agree that there are issues in many instances with the dark mode. What do we have to do with this though?
Just like how I ~don't like thay the same bug is reported again and again, I ~don't like that the issue is denied. Many here report that "dark mode is buggy" giving little info about the issue, making it seem as if it's the "normal" issues dark mode has and then other ones come and say that there isn't any bug and eventually there's spam and misunderstandings. So I wanted to clarify that this issue exists. Not asking anything from the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.