MIUI 12.6 21.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 ultra:
After unlocking the phone I have lag / stutter of the animations. Solution is to lock it again and unlock, then everything is fine.

Otherwise the phone is working ok, thank you!

Reactions: MIUI.G
Mi 11 ultra:
After unlocking the phone I have lag / stutter of the animations. Solution is to lock it again and unlock, then everything is fine.

I assume that you have installed this latest ROM.
Have a look at post #95 and see if that helps.

Mi 11 ultra:

on my mi11 ultra everything is working like a charm with magisk and edxposed. perhaps delete cache file (use search function) or do a clean install.

Reactions: MIUI.G and Iain_B
but it is possible that only I have the problem that it heats up a lot and that the battery at 100% tells me that I can only do 21 hours and 12 minutes
The problems of battery and overheating aren't caused by the rom (I and others would have them also) that's depends of your settings, you have to play with. Look for lain_B posts (here and in previous weekly builds threads) and you will find a lot of tricks to resolve your problem.
From Mi9 lite

I assume that you have installed this latest ROM.
Have a look at post #95 and see if that helps.

Yes! I am sorry, I should specify in the previous post.

I own this phone ~3 weeks, and the 1st xiaomi.eu which I installed on a clear phone (empty internal memory) was 21.6.16. The version of this topic I installed after dalvic/cache wipe in twrp.

I followed the instructions from your post 95 and I think it is better, but I need more time to see if it would not come back.
I saved your post in my notes so in the future if something similar would happen I will follow your suggestion again. Thank you!

@katerpanne thank you as well, problem solved I think

Just like how I ~don't like thay the same bug is reported again and again, I ~don't like that the issue is denied. Many here report that "dark mode is buggy" giving little info about the issue, making it seem as if it's the "normal" issues dark mode has and then other ones come and say that there isn't any bug and eventually there's spam and misunderstandings. So I wanted to clarify that this issue exists. Not asking anything from the developers.
Dark mode is "normal" bug in beta for 1 year... Almost 80% releases have some dark mode or in app bug.

Is there a camera LED flash on notification on this build? I know there's an option to light up screen. But hard to notice with the screen faced down or screen brightness set to low.

:Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Hiii.
I had a problem in the Arabic language. The days now appear in English next to the date, and also in the application of themes, it has become in English

Since I updated my phone it doesn't use mobile data, only Wi-Fi. Anyone with this problem?

Enviado de meu Redmi K20 Pro usando o Tapatalk
I have a similar problem. Coming from 21.5.20 and today I experienced connection problems for WiFi and BT. It shows connected but there is no traffic. I went back to 21.5.20 and the problem persist. I m on mobile data right now. During restore in twrp I got 4 errors for not mounting /vendor, /system_ext and 2 other... But phone boots

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hey people. What's that? Why so not correct sized?

@Iain_B @katerpanne pls forgive me for calling you again but the stutter animations still exist. Interestingly I discovered what cause it-every time I double tap to see the rear little screen (mi band screen next to the camera) the phone laggs like crazy for 15 seconds (the same amount of time as the rear screen is active and shows some information).
Do you have any suggestion how to fix it?

nThe P.I.P does not work for me on Xiaomi MI11 with this update Does anyone know something

ok reboot and it was fixed.

Last edited:
@Iain_B @katerpanne pls forgive me for calling you again but the stutter animations still exist. Interestingly I discovered what cause it-every time I double tap to see the rear little screen (mi band screen next to the camera) the phone laggs like crazy for 15 seconds (the same amount of time as the rear screen is active and shows some information).
Do you have any suggestion how to fix it?
It sounds as though it could be unique to your phone. If data is not too critical, I would suggest a Factory reset. If data is important, then you could back up your data (with eg. Titanium backup), and also do a TWRP (nandroid) backup, and then a Factory reset. Then test to see if it is cured. You could then decide whether to do a restore of just the apps, and/or then maybe try a full restore.
See if anyone else comes up with any other ideas as well.

but it is possible that only I have the problem that it heats up a lot and that the battery at 100% tells me that I can only do 21 hours and 12 minutes

This is a bug in the estimation of the battery life. It is pretty easy to see it.

An easy test to see is buggy and that estimation around 24h ( depending on the device ) remains somewhat static is this:
Enable dark mode, watch what is telling you, disable dark mode, it will recommend you to turn in ON and save 1h++, turn it on,
watch the estimation. Nothing changes.

Ignore that in the weekly ROM, what you have to do is to set up your phone the way you are using it, after that, enable USB debugging and run:

adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

( search the forum for a howto )

Once you've done all that, plug in the charger, turn off the phone and charge to 100%.

Turn on and use the phone as always.

Reactions: geoorg
Redmi K30 5G users. What TWRP do you use? Hadenix 3.5.2 or other.
Thanks...
3.5.2 by hadenix works fine

Actually same one you posted here

Last edited:
An honest review for MIUI 12.5/ 12.6
The RAM management is not ok at all..
Phone: REDMI note 8 4gb RAM
It would be useful if you could give some description as to why you feel that the RAM management is not OK.
I do jump in for Swilla Leaf at the using of Redmi Note 8:
Switching between Apps closes Tabs of browsers. E.g. even when you are writing something, a reload makes you going nuts. Navigation apps got killed, if you got a call or message coming in, if you check E-Mails in between.
No matter what you set in battery settings and give all allowances and switch off any restrictions it happens, that apps are killed much too fast. Maybe the kernel/ system is that much overloaded itself, that only a "random reboot" would be the (much worse) alternative - fair enough.
But I have to admit that RAM management has become MUCH better meanwhile! Months ago after upgrading to Android 11 it was actually unusable on our 4GB devices.
If someone can't live with the status quo, I would still recommend downgrading to this old stable:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.3.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10.zip

Reactions: Swilla Leaf
It would be useful if you could give some description as to why you feel that the RAM management is not OK.
Okay boss;
1st of all the one that pisses me off most is the Call of Duty. I do make sure I clear other running apps before I start playing this game and whenever I leave this game to open any app, no matter how small the app is( e.g dialer), the game would always restart.. it's sad.(is 4gb that small..?)

Also, coming to simple apps, sometimes it can't hold more than 3 or 4 running...

I have a feeling that whenever the phone recognises that it has 1gb of ram remaining it starts killing apps...
Even if you use the pin feature.

I have a feeling that whenever the phone recognises that it has 1gb of ram remaining it starts killing apps...
Even if you use the pin feature.
It does exactly that, I think @Poney70 mentioned some time ago, in MIUI if the RAM is below 2 GB (there is a set limit not sure of the value) all bets for which apps get killed are off. To be honest 4GB is not a lot of RAM nowadays, but what bugs me is that it was working better before and another thing it is not only the RN8 that is having such issues, there are a lot of reports from different models. But it is what it is and as @mankokoma mentioned it is much better than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.