MIUI 12.6 21.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen refresh rate randomly switches to 60hz from 90hz without me touching anything and when I go to the settings it says its set to 90 so I have to switch back to 60 and then back to 90 on umi.

Reactions: alexfernando651
Screen refresh rate randomly switches to 60hz from 90hz without me touching anything and when I go to the settings it says its set to 90 so I have to switch back to 60 and then back to 90 on umi.

I can confirm this; it has also been happening on my Mi 10.

I can confirm this; it has also been happening on my Mi 10.
Refresh rate higher than 60 fps is dynamic, it's controlled by the "Battery and performance" app using a configuration downloaded from a Xiaomi cloud server.
The configuration for China is different from the one for international ROMs.
So, if you have any complaints, direct them to Xiaomi, we don't control this.

why such app icons are Google Chrome and Google Maps? these icons are from 2010. how to change them to standard?

Reactions: zgfg12
I assume that you mean that it is running slowly.
It could be that you have installed the new ROM into untidy memory. My suggestion:
Tidy up memory; run Cleaner; remove all Recents; boot into Recovery.
Clear cache and Dalvik; delete /data/system/package_cache/ folder;
Re-install ROM; reboot back to System.
Hi,

Worked. Thanks.

Best regards.

Reactions: biscoot and Iain_B
In the current version, since the upgrade the battery is simply "eaten" at a very high speed.
Anyone encountered the phenomenon? I did not see any mention in the thread.

Refresh rate higher than 60 fps is dynamic, it's controlled by the "Battery and performance" app using a configuration downloaded from a Xiaomi cloud server.
The configuration for China is different from the one for international ROMs.
So, if you have any complaints, direct them to Xiaomi, we don't control this.

Ahh, I thought it was suppose to lock at 90Hz when I selected 90Hz. I guess changing it dynamically between 60-90 Hz is better for battery life.

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
Battery drainage is pretty stable on device (i have a mi 10), nothing has changed for me...
It rarely has anything to do with the ROM itself. It most likely is this, but people rarely search or read about it. And also battery drain is high statements are useless, I have seen people claiming poor battery life but still getting 10 hours of SOT. So without graphs and exact data no one can help in these situations.

We don't change any of the Super wallpapers, they are stock and installed as normal user apps. Report anything related to specific Super wallpapers directly to Xiaomi.

None of the staff is an administrator, we can't change anything related to how the forum works or looks. The only admin is @MarkHUK.

Why would there be such a way? We are not your butlers, you don't contact us directly unless explicitly invited. You "contact us" via the relevant subforums only.
Strange, MiWeatherWallpaper ALPHA-2.7.7-01261531 was last updated on January 28, 2021. And it doesn't work on the last two firmwares.

Strange, MiWeatherWallpaper ALPHA-2.7.7-01261531 was last updated on January 28, 2021. And it doesn't work on the last two firmwares.
It seems that Xiaomi is not updating this at all. For me it always shows sun on AOD even at 2 in the morning

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Also Facing DARK mode Issue on my mi 11 Ultra ... Just updated to the Newest weekly update.. thanks

Last edited:
I also have the problem with text in dark mode on my Mi10T Lite (gauguin) on 21.6.23, i can barely read the text since it looks very grey.
Picture down below:
Screenshot_2021-06-26-14-57-24-508_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Should I resort to banning the next "incompetent individual" that complains about the dark mode?
We've heard you for the thousandth time. Shut up already.
Sorry, would've been helpful to see it in the "[INFO] Confirmed Issues (Weekly) & FAQ" Thread.

NFC has stopped working for me, when I pay it says that the card is not compatible. I use a mi 10

Sorry, would've been helpful to see it in the "[INFO] Confirmed Issues (Weekly) & FAQ" Thread.
The very 1st sentence in the thread says in part
[ DON'T REPORT THESE TO US ]
* Dark/Night mode: Do NOT report ANY issues regarding this! This feature is officially under development and is not fully stable! We have no control over how it behaves and how it looks! D

I think that is clear enough ;)

It rarely has anything to do with the ROM itself. It most likely is this, but people rarely search or read about it. And also battery drain is high statements are useless, I have seen people claiming poor battery life but still getting 10 hours of SOT. So without graphs and exact data no one can help in these situations.
Sorry, Disagrees.
From the moment of the upgrade, the battery started to really fast drain.
Before that it was absolutely excellent.

Is it possible to make a downgrade for early version for a checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.