MIUI 12.6 21.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a usual.
Sorry for the probably silly question: I'm updating "dirty",is it suggested any clear dalvik/cache or not?Quite a long time I haven't used a TWRP
Thanks

I can't ROOT on K40 Pro via fastboot

Here is an example to root your device without TWRP
  • unzipp your favorite xiaomi.eu rom
  • copy the file "boot.img" to your phone into the folder "/download/"
  • install "magisk manager app" and start it
  • open "magisk manager app" and select "install" right from topic "magisk"

• select your boot image in "/download/" (boot.img)
    • and wait a little bit for patching the "boot.img" to "magisk_patched.img"
  • the patched boot image will be in "/download/" (magisk_patched.img)
  • # fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img

Here is an example to root your device without TWRP
  • unzipp your favorite xiaomi.eu rom
  • copy the file "boot.img" to your phone into the folder "/download/"
  • install "magisk manager app" and start it
  • open "magisk manager app" and select "install" right from topic "magisk"

• select your boot image in "/download/" (boot.img)
    • and wait a little bit for patching the "boot.img" to "magisk_patched.img"
  • the patched boot image will be in "/download/" (magisk_patched.img)
  • # fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
Maybe you could help me out here. I have TWRP on mi9tpro, but after I flashed magisk, I end up in TWRP again. Without root out boots up. Since that did not work, I flashed another kernel, but during flashing process it says that there is some kind of problem with ram disk

Reactions: Grytpype
Maybe you could help me out here. I have TWRP on mi9tpro, but after I flashed magisk, I end up in TWRP again. Without root out boots up. Since that did not work, I flashed another kernel, but during flashing process it says that there is some kind of problem with ram disk

it depends.... do you have installed magisk and modules before you have updated the rom-version ? which magisk version did you try to install ?

Reactions: Poney70
it depends.... do you have installed magisk and modules before you have updated the rom-version ? which magisk version did you try to install ?
I had ROM from 2 weeks before and deactivated all magisk modules before I flashed this rom

Thanks a usual.
Sorry for the probably silly question: I'm updating "dirty",is it suggested any clear dalvik/cache or not?Quite a long time I haven't used a TWRP
Thanks
Forget cache emptying. You gonna ruin any system optimization on the way.
Leave the phone on charger, full night, after rom update.

Reactions: MrThorsen
Hello , thanks for the rom but no animations when entering and exiting the application. I checked everything in settings.I have a Redmi Note 8.

Reactions: minoccio
Any comment related to the quirky Dark mode behavior was removed and will keep being removed.
I'll just repost what @JiaiJ wrote, read it... read it carefully, and take note.
JiaiJ said:
To give context, the developers were thinking about banning last week because they received so much "feedback" about the issues with the dark mode. It is a feature in test by Xiaomi, and there is not much that Xiaomi.eu team can do about it (as explained in the known issues thread)
Read the known issues post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-confirmed-issues-weekly-faq.46800/
If you wish to express your fraustration with the situation, well... good luck. https://www.xiaomi.cn/board

Hello , thanks for the rom but no animations when entering and exiting the application. I checked everything in settings.I have a Redmi Note 8.
It has been this way for ages (weeklies wise) Have you ever had animations on the RN8 on weeklies? Xiaomi likes to remove features from this device :D

Reactions: bugnug80
It has been this way for ages (weeklies wise) Have you ever had animations on the RN8 on weeklies? Xiaomi likes to remove features from this device :D
animations were working in previous version. Now I installed system launcher some animations were working. The problem is in the rom.I think they'll fix it next week... :D

Last edited:
Well, it happened again, I went to flash the weekly 6.30 OTA and when the phone rebooted to TWRP, it didn;t recognize my security pattern. Only twice has it worked. Every other time it fails and I have to start from scratch. This time I had to format storage using and old EU fastboot rom from 5.13 and then upgrading from there. It wouldn't even allow me to format storage from within TWRP as it wouldn't mount the data partition at all. Please go back to using fastboot roms that you can actually upgrade from without having to format your storage everytime until a more stable TWRP can be developed. Having to do backups of data, formats, reinstalling backups and re-configuring everything everytime you do an OTA upgrade is getting to be a pain, This time I didn't even enter a security code, so that it would allow me to upgrade to 6.30. By the way, I am running the Mi 11 Ultra, CN variant, if that matters. The problem does not occur when I do not enter a security pattern, but as soon as I add a pattern, FP and face unlock from within MIUI, once I reboot to TWRP it doesn't recongnize my pattern.

Last edited:
animations were working in previous version. Now I installed system launcher some animations were working. The problem is in the rom.I think they'll fix it next week... :D
Wait, which animations are you talking about specifically? I was talking about icon animations which have never worked for me. All other animations - transitions, fades, etc. - they seem to be working just as always.

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the notification for software update, I updated on 21.6.30 weekly latest version but it still reminds me to update it. Is it just me or someone else? Thanks.

I use Xiaomi mi 11

Status
Not open for further replies.