Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

etEBUXw.png

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=325962
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/21.6.9/

9zDRdA3.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:

• Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • For ROOT install Magisk (may cause lags and fingerprint issue) in TWRP and reboot one more time after install to get rid of system lags
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv12 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv12:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them! (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Dark Mode (Night Mode) for all devices
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
  • Face Unlock for all devices
  • Vertical clock widget on lockscreen
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
  • Fullscreen gestures for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Default volume control stream toggle
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • More Camera features
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps
  • Advanced menu with color icons
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Added Screen-OFF animation
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 4x7, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 (depends on device)
  • SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Added game speed booster
  • Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
  • Fixed low volume sound via headphone
  • Charging screen for all devices
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 9 years MIUI mods experience.

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

System

Fix - Fingerprint unlock without turning Always-on display or Lock screen on first caused appearing abnormal animation

Lock screen
Fix - Owner info wasn't centered properly when using a centered clock style

Settings
Fix - Daylight saving time wasn't included in the calculation of sunrise/sunset times for Dark mode and Reading mode

Security
New - Redesigned "Reverse wireless charging" menu
New - You can set charging limit for reverse wireless charging on supported devices

Contacts
Fix - Call logs for numbers beginning with "+" couldn't find matching call recording

Battery
Fix - Percentage in Power usage details header wasn't displayed in a single line

Works ok so far on venus, but there may be something wrong with charging, it says supercharging but is charging slower as usual and the battery drain looks somewhat high.. :)..

Works like a charm on 11 Ultra, happy to see the app Info Bug on 3rd party launcher is fixed!

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: Mình Duy
Sorry, I've already posted this elsewhere, because they're wasn't a post yet.
I'm trying to install this update from the previous weekly, but TWRP on my Mi11 can't decrypt FBE and i can't see the zipped file .
Should I format data, once again? I'm just worried to have the same issue, every week...

After updating to this ROM my Mi11Ultra became extremely hot. It was never that hot before. It's not hot just where the soc is, the whole phone became painful hot, i had to turn it off because i was scared that it will explode.
It took more than15 minutes to cool down to the point where it feels just warm.

Scary AF xD.

Now it's up again and seems to work normal.

I recommend to remove any case and keep an eye on the phone after updating.

Overall the ROM seems to work fluid and snapping fast so far.

Sorry, I've already posted this elsewhere, because they're wasn't a post yet.
I'm trying to install this update from the previous weekly, but TWRP on my Mi11 can't decrypt FBE and i can't see the zipped file .
Should I format data, once again? I'm just worried to have the same issue, every week...
Did you load the update via the updater app?
If yes it takes a while to verify (?) the downloaded file. While that you can see in file manager that the romXXXX.zip is named romXXXX.zip.temp
TWRP can't see it at this stage. You have to wait until it's named romXXXX.zip .

Digitally imported smoothly installed happily worked proudly presented loudly love it

Have a great weekend guys , peace from the gem of the world DUBAI .

And as usual thanks a lot XIAOMI.EU , just another great job

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I'm unable to install the latest weekly ROM for my Mi 11 using TWRP.

To summarise, when Recovery is booted l first have to manually mount all partitions to be able to see the zip file in the root folder to then select it for the upgrade.

However every time I try to install the new ROM it fails due the system partition not being mounted. Once the upgrade fails the system partition is not selectable under the mount option.

I can then reboot into system as normal or back to the recovery partition but repeating the ROM upgrade ends in the same result.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Did you load the update via the updater app?
If yes it takes a while to verify (?) the downloaded file. While that you can see in file manager that the romXXXX.zip is named romXXXX.zip.temp
TWRP can't see it at this stage. You have to wait until it's named romXXXX.zip .
Yes, i downloaded via updater.
The problem is that when i open TWRP it asks for my pin, but then it says "failed to drecrypt User 0" and i can only press Cancel to move on, then i don't see my files ( only system files). I also tried to decrypt data, but again my pin results incorrect.
I really don't know what to do, of course I could reinstall everything ( beside the annoying procedure to reinstall apps etc...), but I'm afraid that the problem will be there every week with the new update...

The problem is that when i open TWRP it asks for my pin, but then it says "failed to drecrypt User 0" and i can only press Cancel to move on, then i don't see my files ( only system files). I also tried to decrypt data, but again my pin results incorrect.
I really don't know what to do, of course I could reinstall everything ( beside the annoying procedure to reinstall apps etc...), but I'm afraid that the problem will be there every week with the new update...
Is this one of the TWRP versions that will only accept patterns, and not pins? I have always used patterns and never had problems (but that is with Mi 10).

Reactions: Poney70 and 4fun20
Is this one of the TWRP versions that will only accept patterns, and not pins? I have always used patterns and never had problems (but that is with Mi 10).

Yes, but it works on Mi 11 with PIN, at least the TWRP I have...

I suggest to change your pin to a password.
With password it works great on Mi11Ultra TWRP.

Hello, I wanted to ask about a possible failure that I have since I came to Weekly with a clean installation, when I update via updater once the update is installed in twrp and the mobile is restarted, the MIUI logo does not advance, it stays there infinitely until I hold the off button and it turns on again, and that's when it starts up without problem

Xiaomi Mi 9T

Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to ask about a possible failure that I have since I came to Weekly with a clean installation, when I update via updater once the update is installed in twrp and the mobile is restarted, the MIUI logo does not advance, it stays there infinitely until I hold the off button and it turns on again, and that's when it starts up without problem

Since this ROM supports a lot of devices, mention at least yours if you report a problem :).

I tried everything, but it's not working.
Actyally TWRP doesn't even let me format data
You need to be absolutely sure that you are using the correct recovery app for your board, and then the correct version - from here.
You then need to make sure that you are using the correct input method for that particular app to decrypt, eg. password, pin or pattern.
As soon as you get a report similar to 'failed to decrypt User 0', you have no chance of seeing your data files. You will probably need to reboot to recovery to make another attempt.
This seems to be your sticking point.
Have you tried changing your phone password/pin to just a pattern? (As I have put above, this may depend upon the recovery app version).

Whatsapp keep crashing.. what to do? Why is that? I start using it last week because my sister is go over see.. any way to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.