MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed and all seems working on my Mi10. Thanks devs.
I do have a couple of questions.
1. If I download from the My device it will download get to 100% and the stop there . I in the storage I have md5 and temp. I read some said it takes some time for the check, How long would that be? I waited for awhile but nothing.
2. When i reboot to recovery it will do a update partition but not asking for the password to mount the storage. Will reboot then ask for the password.
In the past it would ask directly for the password. Is this normal.

Hello guys, I have just installed this rom on my Mi 9T global device is very laggy, app launch time is very long like 5 seconds to open chrome, 2 seconds to open settings I've always had this problem with mi 9T and xiaomi.eu rom, on my Mi5 it is much faster than Mi 9T. How to solve this ? device is unusable.

What's the problem with using Google Lens?
I am not able to use Google lens, it asks for permissions to use the camera, but the app permissions are not available since it's a system app. I have tried everything to fix this, including wiping everything and installing the rom again. So it can't be anything wrong from my side. Something is wrong with the rom. In earlier versions Google lens was working just fine.

@Raz0r, reflash the twrp, factory reset, format data and reflash the rom. (You may need to normally reboot if twrp cant decrypt storage.) Then factory reset and format data again. Also check if you use the correct twrp (and rom) for your device.

Edit: Is it your first time installing this rom? If not, then just reflash the rom.

Reactions: Raz0r
Mi 9 (cepheus): i believe this wasn't reported yet. Google account issues reappeared on this week's update. It was solved on the previous week.
My main symptom is on a game which uses Google Play sync and the screen keeps dimming like a login is going to appear (it doesn't).

@Raz0r, reflash the twrp, factory reset, format data and reflash the rom. (You may need to normally reboot if twrp cant decrypt storage.) Then factory reset and format data again. Also check if you use the correct twrp (and rom) for your device.

Edit: Is it your first time installing this rom? If not, then just reflash the rom.
I'm coming from global stable rom, i tried stable xiaomi.eu v12.1.2.0 but also very laggy. Even my old Mi 5 with xeu 11 is much faster :( I will try to flash everything again. I'm using latest TWRP 3.5.2_9-0

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hello guys, I have just installed this rom on my Mi 9T global device is very laggy, app launch time is very long like 5 seconds to open chrome, 2 seconds to open settings I've always had this problem with mi 9T and xiaomi.eu rom, on my Mi5 it is much faster than Mi 9T. How to solve this ? device is unusable.
When you switched from the other ROM, did you FORMAT (not Wipe) Data? And Wiped the Cache

And execute (give it time):
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

I have Mi 9T, no problems whatsoever (on Xiaomi.eu for 6 months, dirty updating every week but first time you have to Format Data)

Reactions: Poney70 and Raz0r
When you switched from the other ROM, did you FORMAT (not Wipe) Data? And Wiped the Cache

And execute (give it time):
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

I have Mi 9T, no problems whatsoever (on Xiaomi.eu for 6 months, dirty updating every week but first time you have to Format Data)
Thanks for tips, i did everything again, formatted data right after rom flash, ran adb command and it's still extremely laggy and slow. What is wrong with my device why it can't run xiaomi.eu properly :(

Hi Igor Eisberg! I am using Mi 11 Ultra weekly version 21.5.26 trying to update to the latest 21.6.9 but the below error stop me from updating. Please help to see what I can do.

Reactions: AlbertonRD
I'm coming from global stable rom, i tried stable xiaomi.eu v12.1.2.0 but also very laggy. Even my old Mi 5 with xeu 11 is much faster :( I will try to flash everything again. I'm using latest TWRP 3.5.2_9-0
It should probably be the twrp. Poney or geoanto might be able to help with that. (But the new rom probably overwrites the old twrp, so it may not be this.)

I have turned on auto restart for some apps but after some time auto restart turned off by alone.
May the bug caused by app because happens often in viber app.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

I still have this weird bug when I'm listening to a music or a vocal on WhatsApp, of i receive a notification or send/receive a message on WhatsApp the music stops to reproduce the sound of send/received message, idk if anyone else has this type of bug but he's drive me nuts
Sound setting, multiple audio source put it on. Done.

Reactions: geoorg
Hello,

Try to "Clear all data" of the "Permissions" app (in your language, app is named "Rechtemanager"):

Go in phone's settings => Manage Apps => Apps => Open 3-dots menu and select option to show all apps/system-apps (if it's not already done) => Find and select 'Rechtemanager' app => Use 'Clear all data' button

;)
It worked on my 11 Venus

Reactions: Poney70
Mi 9 (cepheus): i believe this wasn't reported yet. Google account issues reappeared on this week's update. It was solved on the previous week.
My main symptom is on a game which uses Google Play sync and the screen keeps dimming like a login is going to appear (it doesn't).
I don't remember such issue being reported. The only thing related to Google account was missing menu which prevented the ability to remove it.

Hi Igor Eisberg! I am using Mi 11 Ultra weekly version 21.5.26 trying to update to the latest 21.6.9 but the below error stop me from updating. Please help to see what I can do.
View attachment 37358
I'm not a TWRP developer. I have no idea.

Reactions: minotavros
Hello!

I really need to change the ntp server in the gps.conf, but im unable to rewrite that file, despite the rott access. What is the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.