MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of such an issue, not something I can reproduce.
This is the screenshot from the battery page. There are odd spikes which happen when the phone shuts off and Supposedly "zero" battery charge. Even when i boot the phone without any charge it reports 65% battery. Its very wierd. Don't know whats happening

Attachments

• 1623700014395.jpg
    1623700014395.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 266
Hey there! Just installed the ROM on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, coming from the chinese ROM. One quick question, is there no way to disable the 5G modem like on the chinese ROM on this weekly release? (Or the Stable one. If its there, I might move to that one)

Cheers

Hey there! Just installed the ROM on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, coming from the chinese ROM. One quick question, is there no way to disable the 5G modem like on the chinese ROM on this weekly release? (Or the Stable one. If its there, I might move to that one)

Cheers
Selecting "Prefer 4G" in "Preferred network type" disables 5G. If you're referring to the switch on China ROM, then it does exactly the same thing.

Reactions: Zaffy
Renoir Rom works in Mi11 Lite 4G?
Mi 11 Lite 4G and Mi 11 Lite 5G are two different devices with different SoCs...

Alright. Also thinking about customisation, could you provide an option to use the modern stock icons, like a preinstalled icon pack or something? I'd really love to have newer icons, especially Google maps.
Not my decision, I'm a developer, not the project manager.

Selecting "Prefer 4G" in "Preferred network type" disables 5G. If you're referring to the switch on China ROM, then it does exactly the same thing.

Thats how I got it right now ye. On the China ROM there is this switch that enables and disabled the 5G modem, which is what I was using before. Guess my intuition regarding how to approach this was right ;) .

Thanks for the quick answer btw, going through the process of setting up and optimizing the settings so the phone doesnt sip through battery more than I drink water on a hot summer day :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: osnix
why do u want to delete system apps at 1st place?
A lot of them are deemed useless to me, and take up a lot of space. It's not a big deal anyway.
Let's not continue with this conversation before that mod gets angry at me again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Hi!

A problem with Messages (SMS) occured for me suddenly on my Mi11 Ultra.

After a few days i'm not able to send SMS anymore.

Recieving still works fine. I didn't change any settings. Reboot doesn't solve the problem.

Textra (my favourite messaging App) shows the "sent" Messages while they never leave the Phone. The Mi Messaging App doesn't show them.

I'm using Dual Sims.

The Part i don't understand is that it worked fine till yesterday....

Edit: Did a new installation of the ROM - problem stays the same

Edit #2: Resetting all the WLAN and Connections solved half of the problem: Sending SMS works again - but in Dual Sim Mode just with the "Sim No. 1" and the menue for choosing the simcard is missing.

It might be a "Dual Sim" Problem.

Last edited:
For some reason the youtube picture in picture is not working properly for me. When I slide up to go to home screen the pip windows slides down out of the screen area and I can't see it. Does this happen to anyone else?
You can see in the link below:

Last edited:
Reactions: osnix
From time to time I'm getting below error on my mi10t pro. Any idea?

Java:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)

at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)

at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)

at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)

at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)

at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Unfortunately, the battery consumption is very noticeable on the new firmware version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-14-09-08-54-741_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-14-09-08-54-741_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 203
Unfortunately, the battery consumption is very noticeable on the new firmware version.
You need to look at why the screen is consuming so much.
[Edit: ... or have you had a look at 'Other', at the bottom of the list?]

Cheers
You can use this way to select any specific network: *#*#4636#*#* ( on Dialer )

I've a Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite and I've sucessfully flashed Xiaomi.eu Weekly ROM without any issues or problems.
First of all, I want to thank all the developers for their hard work and efforts to make this ROM.
I really appreciate it.
I notice two things:
- My boot logo is changed to Redmi (Maybe my phone is actually a Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G)
- If I turn on 4G, it shows 5G in the status bar.
Is it possible to flash the Mi boot logo in TWRP?
And how can I fix the 5G status bar issue?
5502b5d98f74d1bf6be41b92eb05d4d5.jpg

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
hmm i dont remember
i can unlock my bootloader on my mi11 this saturday
my Q is wen i unlock it it will format all data
so wen i have installed twrp an want to install eu rom i dont need to format data since unlock bootloader already have done that
correct ? or

Last edited:
so wen i have installed twrp an want to install eu rom i dont need to format data since unlock bootloader already have done that
correct ?
You have to format data if the phone booted on stock MIUI, I don't know if you can avoid that when you unlock the bootloader. ;)

Reactions: -fluffy-
Status
Not open for further replies.