MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sHello, I'm having Netflix HDR problem on k20 pro, when I pull down the top panel, it gets HDR, otherwise HDR doesn't work.

Just a quick question - now that there are working TWRP builds coming out for haydn (HMK40Pro), when will we switch to non-fastboot roms? In the list they are already not marked as fastboot but I checked the latest files and they're all still fastboot. :(

Just a quick question - now that there are working TWRP builds coming out for haydn (HMK40Pro), when will we switch to non-fastboot roms? In the list they are already not marked as fastboot but I checked the latest files and they're all still fastboot. :(
Last time we checked, only one TWRP release for haydn, and users reported that it isn't working properly.

Reactions: biscoot and Lim-Dul
Last time we checked, only one TWRP release for haydn, and users reported that it isn't working properly.
Meanwhile there seems to be an updated version making the rounds. However, I managed to successfully get 3.5.1 to boot on my Redmi K40 Pro+, I just have no ROM to test the flashing process with...
Since a lack of non-fastboot-roms (after having managed to get at least SOME version of xiaomi.eu running on it with great difficulties) has been keeping me from using the phone for 1.5 months now (it's just been sitting in a drawer, ha, ha!) I'm a willing test subject. ;)

his, suppose I want to do a clean wipe upgrade for this build, how do I do it? Im currently using Raphael, weekly build of some weeks ago, and have the latest TWRP installed

Should I install the ROM first, then wipe to factory? Should I clear the cache, which ones? It's been a while for me. I just want a super clean phone, starting anew

his, suppose I want to do a clean wipe upgrade for this build, how do I do it? Im currently using Raphael, weekly build of some weeks ago, and have the latest TWRP installed

Should I install the ROM first, then wipe to factory? Should I clear the cache, which ones? It's been a while for me. I just want a super clean phone, starting anew
How to do a clean flash/install:

1) Flash ROM in TWRP

2) In main TWRP menu, go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm

3) Reboot your device

== NOTE == If you can't flash ROM in TWRP (because you can't decrypt /data partition in TWRP):

1) In main TWRP menu, go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm

2) In main TWRP menu, go in "Reboot" menu => "Recovery"

3) Flash ROM in TWRP [ for some devices/TWRP, redo step 2 can be required ]

4) Reboot your device

:)

@geoorg The latest Official TWRP for raphael (3.5.2_9-0) should also be fine. ;)

Mi 9
Hello the new version works fine. However, the battery drain is extrem
especially Google Play Services consumes much more than before.
please help

on my mi9t device, in the Messages application in version 21.6.9, there is an 'Unable to sync' error when updating the page from top to bottom and an error when deleting a message, sliding to the bottom of the message list.

Turbo Charge works fine, my device doesn't get too hot!
really bro?? mine is really hot to the extent that I should disconnect all the connections and rest for minutes..even just browsing on the internet, i dont play games

really bro?? mine is really hot to the extent that I should disconnect all the connections and rest for minutes..even just browsing on the internet, i dont play games
Depends probably how much "turbo" it is, but either way it's kinda expected. Even though my mi 10 is advertised for its cooling system, when I "turbo" charge it at ~30W it probably reaches very high temps. Those who have ~100W charge probably reach even higher temps.

Reactions: gerger
Status
Not open for further replies.