MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone facing this issue on the latest update? Shortcut left on the lockscreen.
No. All fine
1eb30aaf703d530c1d68a8686dd2038d.jpg

Mi 11

I have a problem with the battery indicator, it marks me 100% all the time, when I restart the device it marks 1% and it starts to go up to 100% again (without the charger connected), my device is a mi11 (M2011K2G)
Today I saw something like you said...
But in my case, I've unlocked my phone and seems the Launcher has restart it but also the notificaton bar. The strage thing was that apparently the battery has changed from 0 to 70% (that I had then) counting like chargind (from 1 to 70% in 1 second)...
Strange thing anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: sergymy
Hello, everyone

I'm sorry for the question, I wouldn't be here on private grounds for a long time :(

I have a Mi 10 with the EU Rom: 21.3.3 Can I flash the new Rom without any problems?
Do I need a new twrp?

greeting

Markus

Hi,
Up till now i've been using microsoft launcher with fluid navigation. I was switching system navigation to gestures, which is not working with this launcher to hide navigation bar. Now it forces switch to system launcher. Is there a workaround to hide navbar without rooting Phone?

Hello, everyone

I'm sorry for the question, I wouldn't be here on private grounds for a long time :(

I have a Mi 10 with the EU Rom: 21.3.3 Can I flash the new Rom without any problems?
Do I need a new twrp?

greeting

Markus
Make sure you backup your personal data before flashing. Maybe there are something differences between 12.5 and Enhanced version/build

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Because I'm going nuts can someone with the Mi 10 Ultra try accessing these 2 websites with mobile data and let me know if it works?
www sigmalive com
www alphanews live

Please try on wifi and mobile data and let me know the outcome. Thanks in advance

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
Works fine on my 10 ultra

Reactions: stathis95194
Hello everyone, my Mi 10 ultra is still running with the version from 14.7.21. I wanted to update the current one and of course wanted to create a backup. and that's exactly what doesn't work, i always get an error message at around 70%. Does anyone else have the problem? and what exactly do I have to back up besides data and system? there are 29 options ... thanks in advance.
Screenshot_2021-08-31-04-40-28.png

Hello everyone, my Mi 10 ultra is still running with the version from 14.7.21. I wanted to update the current one and of course wanted to create a backup. and that's exactly what doesn't work, i always get an error message at around 70%. Does anyone else have the problem? and what exactly do I have to back up besides data and system? there are 29 options ... thanks in advance.
View attachment 38550
Hello,

To know why you get this error, you should check "/tmp/recovery.log" file for info. ;)

Are you using "Dual apps" feature?

Go in "Advanced" menu of TWRP => File Manager => Browse in "/data/extm" then delete this folder.

Try to create your backup after that. :)

View attachment 38550
Delete extm folder (probably the folder is empty but delete it anyway) from /data
before backing-up Data partition

You can do it from TWRP itself or from the system/Android, by using a root explorer (like MiXplorer), just before rebooting to TWRP (ofc, assuming you have rot/Magisk)

Reactions: Gregor-kamilaki
I`m not using dual Apps

and what exactly do I have to back up besides data and system? Boot? EFS? Recovery? There are 29 Partitions

Thanks a lot for your Answers.
If you are getting a 'createTarFork() process' and 255 error during TWRP backup then you need to follow the above instructions to delete the /data/extm folder.

If you want to be able to completely restore all apps, their data, and icon and widget positions, then you will need to tick all of the boxes, and create a 'nandroid' backup. This will put you back in the position that you were in when you created the backup.

Anyone with Mi 11 notice battery life on this version of the ROM isn't as great? I skipped the release before this but since installing this one I'm finding my phone is chewing through battery a bit quicker than usual.

I installed it 2 days ago and use my Mi fast charger at work and a slow 1 amp charger at home.

Anyone with Mi 11 notice battery life on this version of the ROM isn't as great? I skipped the release before this but since installing this one I'm finding my phone is chewing through battery a bit quicker than usual.

I installed it 2 days ago and use my Mi fast charger at work and a slow 1 amp charger at home.
As always, battery life is not something generic, it depends on your devices setup, the way you user your device, apps etc..

I cannot confirm that, getting 11h+ SOT on WQHD 60 Hz, and 8h+ 90/120 Hz. Ofc I can kill the bat in 6 hours too.

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_011210.jpg
    IMG_20210831_011210.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20210831_011035.jpg
    IMG_20210831_011035.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 166
As always, battery life is not something generic, it depends on your devices setup, the way you user your device, apps etc..

I cannot confirm that, getting 11h+ SOT on WQHD 60 Hz, and 8h+ 90/120 Hz. Ofc I can kill the bat in 6 hours too.
That is quite a serious battery drain overnight (plus a little) - almost 8% per hour. The screen seems to have been on the whole time.
Compare that to mine (almost 8 hours), where most things are off, and the drain is <1% per hour.

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_005043.jpg
    IMG_20210831_005043.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 158
That is quite a serious battery drain overnight (plus a little) - almost 8% per hour. The screen seems to have been on the whole time.
Compare that to mine (almost 8 hours), where most things are off, and the drain is <1% per hour.
I watched some movies in 4k, the drain is fine for that. Also like I've told I don't use battery saver of any sort. If I let it idle the drain is <1% too. This is not about letting the phone idleing but using it right ?

Reactions: igorek78
Status
Not open for further replies.