MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco f2 pro. No problem.
I use Magisk (f822ca5b / 23001)

I'm using buds 3 pro.
ButThe only drawback is that there is no setting screen for the earphones.
(There is no configuration screen like the one in the attached image.
Maybe it's Poco's fault, not Redmi's.)

Attachments

• 1628344625427.png
    1628344625427.png
    748 KB · Views: 194
About the Webview definitely no, should not be different than last week's. About the DNS, the private DNS is OFF if this is what you are referring to, if not what do you mean by standard DNS? Is everything OK for you on ginkgo banking-app-wise or you are using a different phone?
Any other ideas are welcome.
Does anyone with Redmi Note 8 have working banking apps, please provide some feedback of your experience.
3 banking apps for my country run without problems though I have activated Magisk Hide for all of them, just in case.

You are right. I am deeply sorry for making the mistake to ask a question in a forum. I will not do it again.
Good, because the right way to use the internet is to search first yourself and if no answer can be found ask then. There are far too many people on the internet who refuse to invest their own time and just rely on super nice other people who will use their own free time to help. I am not pointing at you because I don't know you but your sarcasm certainly doesn't help. I guess you're just very young.

Last edited:
Hahaha sunset of dark mode are wrong... We have 18:00 and the phone goes dark mode... +210minutes please :)

Hahaha sunset of dark mode are wrong... We have 18:00 and the phone goes dark mode... +210minutes please :)
This feature is using the location info from the Mi Weather app. So you have to open the Mi Weather app and allow it to localize your device.

After that, this feature should work correctly.

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and kral84
3 banking apps for my country run without problems though I have activated Magisk Hide for all of them, just in case.
Interesting, I don't have Magisk installed at all, so this cannot be the cause. I though it may be a device specific issue as another user of gingko also reported issues but since it is working for your Redmi Note 8 now I doubt it. I mean I know that the apps are probably different but you have 3 so... I am out of ideas, why mine were crashing, especially the Revolut app, I have no confidence it the coding skills of the Unicredit folk :D

Interesting, I don't have Magisk installed at all, so this cannot be the cause. I though it may be a device specific issue as another user of gingko also reported issues but since it is working for your Redmi Note 8 now I doubt it. I mean I know that the apps are probably different but you have 3 so... I am out of ideas, why mine were crashing, especially the Revolut app, I have no confidence it the coding skills of the Unicredit folk :D
If you have a "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage, delete/rename it. ;)

But it can be something else... :)

If you have a "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage, delete/rename it. ;)

But it can be something else... :)
I do, but it was the same with the previous weekly with the same app versions, so it never crossed my mind. I will delete the folders anyway, but probably wait for next weekly anyway unless someone with gingko has the Revolut app working with 21.08.04

As some others here. Poco F2 Pro (stock beta, no additional stuff). Flashing withoutproblems. However Chrome app started to freeze while using it and while returning from lock screen.

Every restart gave me a about 30 sec of blank screen freeze.

Tried to go to previous week rom, went through a bootloop, had to format data.

At the moment I am on previous week rom because I need certain stability of my phone for working reasons.
Mi 10 ultra and same issues here with Chrome.

Reactions: aldarund
On CMI
Google search widget is not working - not loading search results
When trying to open from Google Assistant any news page the page is not loading and also Google chrome is broken and I need to kill chrome manually and restart it.

Looks quite unstable this time

Good, because the right way to use the internet is to search first yourself and if no answer can't be found ask then. There are far too many people on the internet who refuse to invest their own time and just rely on super nice other people who will use their own free time to help. I am not pointing at you because I don't know you but your sarcasm certainly doesn't help. I guess you're just very young.
Patronising much?
Thanks for the lecture.

Reactions: panblock
@Poney70 i will try, thx , after full reset i forgot it and use google weather...
after all the bugs I want to mention something really good

Attachments

• IMG_20210807_195423.jpg
    IMG_20210807_195423.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 150
On my mi10 I keep getting random lockup of apps just makes the screen black. So you go to task view and close the app. Can be anything at random.

My vangogh not responding after 2mins on chrome, both in dark and light mode (screen off, double press power button for flashlight not work)
Update: Can not go back to 21.7.28 ROM because failed to decrypt data

Last edited:
Reactions: aldarund
I do, but it was the same with the previous weekly with the same app versions, so it never crossed my mind. I will delete the folders anyway, but probably wait for next weekly anyway unless someone with gingko has the Revolut app working with 21.08.04
except for the banking apps
does the rom feel smooth ? is there any performance hiccups or lags pls report
thanks

except for the banking apps
does the rom feel smooth ? is there any performance hiccups or lags pls report
thanks
Well I couldn't test it really that much, I doubt there is any difference performance wise form the previous weekly. I am quite happy with that for our cheap device. I tried installing again because @Stickit said he had no issues with his banking apps on his gingko, but i had the same results, Revolut still crashing (and my other banking app) and something I missed earlier - the Radio app may be missing (I didn't really look for it that much, but it wasn't in the usual place).

I didn't say I have that device but rather responded to rule out that it would be a general problem with this ROM version.

Last edited:
Patronising much?
Thanks for the lecture.
You're welcome. "Patronizing" although pejorative derives from the same word stem as parent and sometimes some people are in need of parental guidance when learning to use the internet. Now let's leave it at that and return to the topic of this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: darosto
Status
Not open for further replies.