MIUI 12.6 21.9.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Download the latest version from APKmirror. The latest one is ver 7 and is working good and is adapted for Android 12
Installed but did not solved the problem "alarm missed" on notification.
I will stay with the Xiaomi App

Thanks !

ok... I had to connect only the first time with USB and now its working with wireless (MIC AV8V7).

But not a problem, you can install "WIFI ADB" on your phone.

# Start "WIFI ADB"
# connect PC with Wifi over WIFI ADB (take a look under network - insert IP and Port) to your device
# connect your phone to the radio with USB

View attachment 38796

View attachment 38797
I've tried to collect as much as I can. But my phone is not rooted so I couldn't use WIFI ADB. Also, my car doesn't support wifi android auto (I think I need a device for that). So when the phone got freeze I connected to adb and started logging in. Here is the outcome, I hope it will be helpful somehow.

Attachments

• log.txt
    714.2 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: dex87
I've tried to collect as much as I can. But my phone is not rooted so I couldn't use WIFI ADB. Also, my car doesn't support wifi android auto (I think I need a device for that). So when the phone got freeze I connected to adb and started logging in. Here is the outcome, I hope it will be helpful somehow.
you make me crazy… if you need help then please do, what I have suggested if you cant do it, we cant help. the root cause should be seen before it freezes :)

By the way I have analyzed the logfile. The are some "memory deallocate issues", some "GarbageCollector entries" -> that could be that your have less memory.
You can test something ... go to "developer options" search for "Background process limit" change it to "At most 2 processes"

- Did you clean Data / cache for "Android Auto", "Google Play Services" and closed all other apps ?
- Did you check if all permissons are set for "Android Auto" ?
- Did you test another USB cable ?
- Are you using a second profile with the user 999 (dual apps) ?
- Did you turned off the "battery savings" for "Android Auto"

The root cause is not visible. As I have mentioned you have to start the logging before it freezes.

Regards Kater

Last edited:
Reactions: osnix

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-13-21-18-29-715_sl.zhqubiyqwvug.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-13-21-18-29-715_sl.zhqubiyqwvug.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 147
Everything is working fine in Mi9T but battery drain is back, is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks!

This BUG is still present: Screenshot by double tapping fingerprint sensor (Poco F3) will not work if the screen has a finger touching it

Can i report directly to Xiaomi somewhere?

Ty for hard works devs, when Bluetooth opened slow down wifi download speed go down and cant block any phone number last 3-4 release, Poco f2 pro

No.
2e7e71806e19c7fac6f267a6d77c7e90.jpg

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk
Hello.

It's quite a long time I didn't update my father's grus running xiaomi.eu.
Could you please tell me what recovery you use on your mi9se to flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom ?

Thanks in avance

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
USNF 2.1 released:

Hello.

It's quite a long time I didn't update my father's grus running xiaomi.eu.
Could you please tell me what recovery you use on your mi9se to flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom ?

Thanks in avance
take a look at this collection

USNF 2.1 released:
Haha, John Wu seems to have a very good plan. I'm thinking that he was waiting till that module was mature enough to remove magisk hide from magisk. (~Unless it was that "trivial" to do as Osmosis said :emoji_sweat_smile:.) Now I'll probably have to change my guide again.. :emoji_upside_down:

When i make a call with sim card two on my mi9t, the screen gets off and i cant do anything more. It still gets of till the other hangs up the phone. Is there a solution for this ?

Hello, I know that here maybe is not the right place to post it, but I really need to know.
This version has wallpaper carrousel, I only found super and dynamic wallpaper.
Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.