MIUI 13 22.1.19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 Ultra here,

unfortunately still random freezes and reboots. I can't seem to find a clear pattern as to what would cause them. Usually happens when watching videos.
Anyone have any idea on how to debug and obtain logs from these crashes?

Reactions: pxotas
Are you watching videos with more than 60 FPS?

Hz is not FPS...

Hz (Hertz) is the refresh rate screen and FPS are Frame Per Seconds in a media (Video)

And it's for the fluidity. For people want the best control Hz by Apps it's "SmartHertz" from google play, a must have :)

Reactions: biscoot
Just gonna leave this here for the "unsophisticated individuals" like the ones who posted here and got their posts removed:
The security measures preventing you from updating MIUI system apps are there for your own benefit,
because otherwise you'll lose the translations and modifications we add to these apps.
They are also there to prevent you from false-reporting issues not related to our ROMs.
If you don't respect these security measures and look for ways to override them, i.e. enabling/overwriting Google Package Installer to bypass MIUI Package Installer, then please, don't participate in this forum. Your self-made "issues" do not concern us and are considered as spam.
Your place is XDA, go tinker with our ROMs freely there, not here.

Hi....is there anyone else who lost VoLTE and can't get it back? Had it with MIUI 12 but on 13 the code that I input, even though working, doesn't force VoLTE, so no IMS registration. Thanks

Mi 11 Ultra here,

unfortunately still random freezes and reboots. I can't seem to find a clear pattern as to what would cause them. Usually happens when watching videos.
Anyone have any idea on how to debug and obtain logs from these crashes?
How did you update? From what version and which script did you use?

Does anyone know how to get Material You on Gboard? It's been applied on almost all Google apps, though it's missing for Gboard. :(
you can put custom colors on gboard it's on purpose i assume
MIUI custom theme for Gboard will be removed for devices supporting Material You starting with the next release.

Can anyone else confirm that the bluetooth codec LHDC v2, also known as HWA, is working on their device? Whenever i try to play audio from my headphones using LHDC v2 it starts crackling for a few seconds and dies after (plays no audio at all) , making me have to reboot my headphones to use a different bluetooth codec. All the other codecs work, apart from LHDC v2 and i don't understand why... This issue has been occurring for months now...

I know it's not a headphone issue as LHDC (HWA) works fine on my Huawei P30 Pro.

I'm using a Xiaomi Mi 10, running the latest Xiaomi.EU weekly beta build (22.1.19).

Confirm working on Mix 4. I'm so happy you fixed the lock screen date format. A small thing but it drove me mad. Finally I don't have to use the one and only (and terrible) theme I found in the themes app.

MIUI custom theme for Gboard will be removed for devices supporting Material You starting with the next release.
Are you allowing me to ask something? I really want to know how we could remove that custom theme immediately. Is that possible? Or do we have to wait for you to remove it? I'll wait, that's no problem, but I'd enjoy the Material You design on Gboard haha

If you're rooted, use this magisk module

If not, you'll have to wait for the next release
That didn't enable the new dynamic theme for me.
I had to manually modify flag_value.xml for the gboard app.
keyboard.png

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
I have Mi 11 Pro and when I run windows update fastboot rom, it only write waiting for device, he doesn't recognize the device, can anyone help me to solve that problem?

I can't run games , I delete cache, delete and install it again and I keep getting info that app stop..
What can I do?
On previous update was work perfect on my Gauguin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-21-19-45-53-203_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-21-19-45-53-203_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.