MIUI 13 22.1.19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mi 11 Pro and when I run windows update fastboot rom, it only write waiting for device, he doesn't recognize the device, can anyone help me to solve that problem?
I had the same problem, there are drivers you need to install for the PC to recognize the phone. You can download here: https://cutt.ly/0nic3WA

You can get more details in this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Follow their instructions to install these drivers.

Reactions: biscoot and dr.igi
I had the same problem, there are drivers you need to install for the PC to recognize the phone. You can download here: https://cutt.ly/0nic3WA

You can get more details in this video:

Follow their instructions to install these drivers.
Thank you, now it's work! Many thanks my friend! :emoji_relaxed:
:emoji_relaxed::emoji_relaxed::emoji_relaxed:

Reactions: Franch
Are you allowing me to ask something? I really want to know how we could remove that custom theme immediately. Is that possible? Or do we have to wait for you to remove it? I'll wait, that's no problem, but I'd enjoy the Material You design on Gboard haha
You can't.
Also, even without the MIUI custom theme, there is nothing different about how Gboard looks.
The Material You design is clearly visible in Gboard's settings (examples: colored buttons in dialogs, colored frames around themes in the theme picker),
but the keyboard itself isn't changed at all.
In fact, the design is still the old non-MIUI one, with the rounded-square buttons, not circular ones as advertised.
That is a Gboard issue. The only way to enable the full Gboard redesign is by following this tutorial:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-21-23-46-13-647_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-21-23-46-13-647_com.android.settings.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 197
Reactions: TibyXD
I got setting wallpaper & personalization force close. Mi note 10 pro, dirty flash from 1st miui 13 version. Advice please, thanks.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
 at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.Object.hashCode()' on a null object reference
 at com.android.thememanager.settings.d.c.g.a(Unknown Source:107)
 at com.android.thememanager.settings.personalize.e.b.a(Unknown Source:44)
 at com.android.thememanager.settings.personalize.e.b.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
 at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
 ... 3 more

Last edited by a moderator:
Always MIUI 13 bug for DPI / lcd density settings choosen in developpement settings.
Values back at 411 DPI on boot (instead 480, my choice)

So if you have rooted, i have create a Magisk Module for apply 480 DPI on boot by prop values
You can install and remove if you want back to default :

ro.sf.lcd_density=480

After that, the best MIUI 13 for the moment, great job Xiaomi.eu to purpose lastest Chinese rom for all people on the earth ;)

Attachments

• lcd-density-480-v1.1.0.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
I got setting wallpaper & personalization force close. Mi note 10 pro, dirty flash from 1st miui 13 version. Advice please, thanks.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
 at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.Object.hashCode()' on a null object reference
 at com.android.thememanager.settings.d.c.g.a(Unknown Source:107)
 at com.android.thememanager.settings.personalize.e.b.a(Unknown Source:44)
 at com.android.thememanager.settings.personalize.e.b.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
 at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
 ... 3 more
Set MIUI launcher as default in the meanwhile.
Xiaomi's mess up patched for the next release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update Mi 11i using script with no problems.
The only problem is like previos version : i can't make backup from xiaomi cloud.

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_084556.jpg
    IMG_20220122_084556.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 138
Hello, need your advice...
If I decided to hardreset my Mi 10, will it go back to stock rom or do I lose only data and external applications and still have miui.eu latest firmwware ? Thank you

Hello everyone,

I think that today I'll finally have some more time to update my POCO F2 to MIUI13 from MIUI12 (more time for possible troubleshooting if something comes up).
Currently I'm on v12.6-21.11.3 (I believe that that was the last one with A11). Anything special that I need to know before I proceed with the update (except that I need to do it via fastboot)?
I would also be greatfull if someone could write a list of partitions that I need to make backup of under TWRP before updating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-22-18-18-23-875_com.google.android.inputmethod.latin.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-22-18-18-23-875_com.google.android.inputmethod.latin.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_2022-01-22-18-18-31-203_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-22-18-18-31-203_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 296
Hello, Guys
I tried to update my PocoF3 but cmd stopped fastboot at this point and didn't continue. It was like that for the past 2 hours and finally when I returned to my computer, cmd was closed and phone stays in fastboot every time I try to restart. What to do?

Attachments

• fastboot.png
    fastboot.png
    213 KB · Views: 169
Excuse me
I am used MIX4
Does the XIAOMI Cloud not work with this ROM ?
When I try to revovery my data from xiaomi cloud,it quit unexpectedly.

Liking the changes in MIUI 13 A12, but having one major issue and that is that I can't install APKs, can only install apps through the Play Store. Find this quite strange considering that the people on sites like this that install non factory ROMs are the same people that are likely to want to install apps from non-play store sources.

Liking the changes in MIUI 13 A12, but having one major issue and that is that I can't install APKs, can only install apps through the Play Store. Find this quite strange considering that the people on sites like this that install non factory ROMs are the same people that are likely to want to install apps from non-play store sources.
What kind of apps are you trying to install?

Status
Not open for further replies.