MIUI 13 22.1.19/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me links to APKs and I'll tell you why you can't install them.

Hello, Guys
I tried to update my PocoF3 but cmd stopped fastboot at this point and didn't continue. It was like that for the past 2 hours and finally when I returned to my computer, cmd was closed and phone stays in fastboot every time I try to restart. What to do?
Try again?

Maybe the files are corrupt in your download? If it didn't finish the update, you won't have a complete system and won't be able to boot.

I downloaded this release and updated without problem. However, I always check the sha-1 against what I've downloaded.

I guess you could try a different cable or USB port if you have that option.

Just wow!

Thank you for the new update!
I'm glad I did this step to update on mi 11 Venus from latest miui 12.5 weekly to miui 13.

I get 1 reboot after first entering magisk to enable modules again, but that's it - it's smooth as hell and the little lags with 12.5 are gone. Finally the fastest rom since rooted - for me.

Thank you!

PS recent apps, banking apps, nova launcher, everything works out of the box so far.

Reactions: katerpanne
I don't have my computer nearby I will send it later
But the photo, really tell my problem

I just flashed my Mi 10 (umi) to this weekly build from 12.5.11 RJBCNXM via fastboot mode and everything went smoothly at first. Today, I received a pop-up message saying "permissions keep stoping" and so I selected "report". After clicking report, my phone reboots and automatically enters TWRP recovery but its just flashing it. I forced shutdown the phone and it boots normally but then the pop-up message comes up again and if I dont click cancel or report, it automatically reboots and flashes TWRP then screen goes black and flashes TWRP again. I am able to post this because I keep on clicking cancel everytime the permission thing pops up. Need help please

I just flashed my Mi 10 (umi) to this weekly build from 12.5.11 RJBCNXM via fastboot mode and everything went smoothly at first. Today, I received a pop-up message saying "permissions keep stoping" and so I selected "report". After clicking report, my phone reboots and automatically enters TWRP recovery but its just flashing it. I forced shutdown the phone and it boots normally but then the pop-up message comes up again and if I dont click cancel or report, it automatically reboots and flashes TWRP then screen goes black and flashes TWRP again. I am able to post this because I keep on clicking cancel everytime the permission thing pops up. Need help please
Clear data for the ''Permissions'' app

When I click view summary on the pop-up message, this is what it shows.

I don't have my computer nearby I will send it later
But the photo, really tell my problem

Just don't do it - please. In most cases it's a thing that rom devs can't help you with.
It's possible that the game won't run on any miui system. Clear cache and data of the game, perhaps that would fix it.

Did I mention this is a rom thread?

Just don't do it - please. In most cases it's a thing that rom devs can't help you with.
It's possible that the game won't run on any miui system. Clear cache and data of the game, perhaps that would fix it.

Did I mention this is a rom thread?
But I use the miui12.5.4Tw it works

But I use the miui12.5.4Tw it works
Check if the app has the write access to storage rights.
Perhaps you have the storage bug some people mentioned here. For me everything works out of the box since miui 12.

If you have saved all data try the factory reset and then at first your game before setting up everything again. I believe that's the most help you will get.

Hello, I have a problem with sharing a file via file manager. When I enter the file manager and start sharing the file, it raises the list with sharing options, but when I click on bluetooth, for example, nothing happens. Does anyone have similar problems? I tried to clean the data and the bag but it didn't solve the problem. I downloaded google files and it works but here I am to report a bug with the stock file manager. The phone is Poco F3. Thanks

Guys, xiaomi.eu is very cool, but a weekly long Rom downloading is not cool. I suggest that you try to use the bit torrent protocol, it would make life much easier for everyone, how do you feel about this?
I have downloaded the ROM from sourgeforce mirror and it is really fast, even faster than any bittorrent app...

Reactions: biscoot
Can somebody help me?
I cant play Arena of Valor on my mi 11 lite 5g
the rom is miui 13 22.1.19 by xiaomi.eu
It always said that I didnt download the the whole resourses from google play ,but I try several times ,it give me the same result
Please fix the problem!!!
This happens in Mario Kart Tour, but it happens when I install Magisk.
I don't know why when I reset Google Play Mario Kart Tour returns to appear in the MI Lite 5G compatibility list.
But I need to keep resetting several times for that to happen.

I've a big problem, namely the settings app no longer works, above all I can't select or switch on a WLAN. (Mi10)

Just did this, and so far the pop-up is no longer coming up but what about my recovery? I am now A12 but my recovery is still TWRP. Will it not be a problem?
TWRP is not a problem I think. I also still have a non working TWRP partition on my Mi10 with the latest weekly, not sure why it didn't get overwritten when installing the fastboot ROM with format. The only thing I couldn't do because of that, was a factory reset after flashing as some people recommended. But in the end I didn't experience any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.